Fan Fictions

My Other Half - DISCONTINUED - Page 30

spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
part 10
nice part................
OMG Geet can swim and Maan just couldnt stop her fall..................
who is that HE?
is he the came one who is after Geet?
cont soon........................

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-shamima- thumbnail
Really liked how you incorporated maan and geets pov it showed the depth of their feeling and awe geet so innocent when maan joked about with th iPod and she believed it and awe the necklace he gave it to her that was so sweet and ergh that guy is so determined to get get killed but that's going to be hard considering maan is with her and ooh she fell in the river hope maan can save her anyways great update and can't wait ti read more 😊
-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Tht was nice update
I though we will get to knw Maan's feelings but look lik we will have to wait
Geet is really naive sumtyms hehehehehehe
The phn part was fab
RageOfAnAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

WOW !!! That was quite an adrenaline rush ⭐️
Car sequence was really cute 😆
Last part 👍🏼 ..... awesome !

Loved  it .
BTW Geet & Maan's POV would be good .
Edited by drashsree100 - 13 years ago
seemamary thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Wow loved it,plssssssssssssssssssss add me in your PM list and update soon.
Sameeha786 thumbnail
My Other Half

Chapter 11

Maan's P.O.V

As she fell, I felt like a part of my life was being taken away from me. I felt like half of my body was being cut in half. I felt like I was being burned in fire. It was so agonizing. It really hurt me.

Just when I was about to dive in and save her, I heard a door unclick and I turned to see the person who I most hated just now.

My boss.

I immediately felt my cool body temperature turn to ice cold and my skin turn pale, and my black eyes turn to orange. I despised him so much. How could he do this to her? How could he?

I knew he could read my mind, but all he did was smirk.

I gritted my teeth. I had a big tempatation to fight with him. To bite his neck and rip his head off but I didn't. I swiftly unbuttoned my shirt, looking straight ahead and I dived in.

The cold water felt nice against my skin as I went underwater and started looking for her. I couldn't see anything and for a second, I was scared. But then, I saw something in the distance and I swam towards it.

It was her.

I reached towards her and lifted her limp body up from the water. I put her on ground, and then climbed out.

Maan: "Geet" I said and rubbed her hands. She was frighteningly cold. It was scary.

Maan: "Geet!" I said louder this time and rubbed her arms.

Since all failed, I put both my hands on her chest and pushed, giving her a CPR.

Just when I thought she wasn't responding to anything and when I thought about taking her to a hospital, she coughed and spat out some water. Her eyes slowly, fluttered open and I felt a wave of relief wash over me.

She got up in a sitting position and put her arms around herself. She closed her eyes and started to shiver.

Maan: "Are you okay?" I said

Geet: "Yes. I'm an immortal. I'm not gonna die" she said rationally but I shook my head in disbelief.

Maan: "You could have died Geet" I said in a low voice

Geet: "W-w-what?" she stuttered and shivered some more. I head her teeth bang against each other.

Maan: "Every immortal as it's weakness. Your weakness is swimming. And if you drowned, you would have died" I said and battled with the lump in my throat.

Geet: "O-oh" she said and rubbed her arms

Maan: "Touch me" I said

Geet looked at me as if I was talking gibberish but she poked me anyway. She winced and shuffled away from me.

Geet: "Your so hot I could fry an egg on top of you!" she said

I laughed and engulfed her in my arms. I felt her cold body relax against mine.

Geet: "What's with your body temperature mood swings? Sometimes your so cold, sometimes your so hot" she muffled in my chest.

Maan: "Water makes my body temperature very hot" I said and shrugged

Geet's P.O.V

I traced the lines on his chest as he rocked me back and forth. Even though he swam in the water, his fresh, lemon-y perfume was still there. It soothed me and calmed my nerves.

And then I noticed something.

Geet: "Hey! I'm still wearing the necklace!" I said and broke the hug. I clutched the necklace and looked at it.

As soon as I broke the hug I felt as if I was in North Pole. I was freezing again, so I immediately wrapped my arms around his waist and clutched him to me. I felt the warmth wash over my body immediately.

Geet: "Maan" I muffled in his chest

Maan: "Hmm" he said

Geet: "Tell me about the Khurana's" I said played with the water droplets on his skin

Maan: "Well, I'm adopted. So my family doesn't look like... Me. You know" he said

I didn't say anything. I let him continue.

Maan: "I have a mum, dad, a brother, and a sister. My sister can control objects. My brother can feel what other people are feeling. My dad's a doctor and my mum is just a housewife"

Geet: "So your family are vampires too?" I asked. I felt his body temperature cool down so I cupped some more water from the river to my right and threw it over him. His body temperature immediately turned back to hot.

Maan: "Yep"

Geet: "What can YOU do?" I asked but then I realized that, that was a pretty stupid question to ask. He could do just about everything from what i've seen.

Maan: "I can run really fast. You've seen me haven't you? I can also read minds. Except I just can't read yours for some stupid reason" he said and shrugged

Geet: "What can I do?" I asked

Maan: "I don't know. You still need to explore. Your psychic I guess" he said

I said nothing and stared at the water. I could see our reflection in the water. I could see that Maan was looking ahead as well, thinking something.

Geet: "Don't you feel uncomfortable so close to me? My scent and all" I asked and looked up at him

Maan: "A little. But i'm used to it now" he said and shrugged again. But I knew his throat must be in flames just now.

There was another silence. The only noise that broke the silence was our breathing.

I badly wanted to tell him how I felt. How I felt about him, and how I always wanted to be with him no matter what. How I wanted to live with him. Forever.

Should I tell him?

I was about to tell him but he broke me off.

Maan: "Maybe we should stay here tonight. It's getting dark and the next Motel is ages away" he said and pointed towards the cave.

Geet: "Yeah. Yeah okay" I said and unwillingly broke away from him. I headed towards the cave.

Geet: "I wish we had a torch" I said out loud and then looked at Maan. And then suddenly out of nowhere, a torch appeared in my hands. I jumped and then held the torch up in front of my face. When I looked at Maan, his face was an expression of horror.

Geet: "Wow" I smiled and then pushed the button on the torch. The torch lit up as good as new. I put it to the side.

Maan: "That was clever" he mumbled

Me and Maan sat down next to each other.

Geet: "I've been meaning to tell you... something"  I said and I felt my cheeks flush

Maan: "Really?" he said

Geet: "Yeah it's... Well... I... I don't know... How to explain... I think I might... Be in... I-in" I stuttered and took a deep breath

Geet: "Ithinkimightbeinlovewithyouandithinkilikeyoumorethanafriend!"I said in one breath

Maan: "What? I didn't understand ANY of what you just said" he said and made a face

Geet: "Uh... Okay pass me your iPhone" I said

He passed it to me and I browsed his menu. I hit the 'Notes' button and I typed in how I felt.

"Maan, I really, really love you and I cant live without you. I think your the most sexiest vampire i've ever met and... Well yeah. That's it basically"

I handed over the iPhone with trembling hands and looked away, closing my eyes tight. I knew the reaction. He would think i'm ugly and he would just leave me here. He would never ever want to speak to me again and he would think i'm stupid. He might even have a girlfriend and --

But my thoughts got broken by me feeling something on my lips. I opened my eyes.

He was kissing me.

Precap: Geet meets somebody

So. What did you think? 😉
zoha25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

dats was sooper cooolll
chsweety22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update
loved it
do continue soon
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update
ooh so geets weakness can hav been the cause of her death
Awww loved her confession--writing it in the iPhone lol
Luvd how maan suddenly kissed her
Nice Precap
Cont soon Xx...
Thx 4 the PM
puth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
lovely.....geet confessed her love....cool!!!!!!!!!