so maan is a vamp
loved da list
cant wait 4 more
take care and update soon
thanks 4 da pm
maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Wowwww....this is getting quite interesting..I am loving this story..maan has to the hottest vamp ever
sweet scorpio thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome!

geet is an immortal and maan is a vampire!...what a combination!πŸ˜†

continue soon!
maansi007 thumbnail
😭 πŸ˜­u didnt pm the last 6parts😭 πŸ˜­ plzzz do pm me wen u update next
Sameeha786 thumbnail
My Other Half

Okay well I copied this bit from Twilight. I hope you like it! πŸ˜†

Chapter 9

Geet: "Read my mind?" she repeated for like the millionth time. She connected the two wires together and the Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport rumbled and roared.

Geet: "But if you can read the past then why can't you read my mind?" she asked and put her small bag of clothes and other essentials in the boot.

Maan: "I don't know. By the way, that guy who's staring at you wants you for sex" he said and snorted

Geet looked up and wrinkled her nose in disgust. The guy looked back and winked at her

Maan: "If you want, I can tell you what he's thinki --"

Geet: "That's enough Maan" she said and held her hand up to stop him from saying any further disgusting details.

Geet heard Maan chuckle slightly and then she looked at him up and down.

Boy, he was one sexy vampire.

Geet shivered and suddenly, she was glad he couldn't read her mind.

Maan: "I'm gonna go buy you some new clothes. Stay here" he said and wandered off towards the shops.

Geet nodded and then looked around herself. She leaned against the car and then furrowed her brows when she heard a phone ringing from somewhere. She straightened herself up and then looked around herself to try and figure out where the ring was coming from.

And finally she peeked inside the window of the car and saw an iPhone 4 lying on the seat. She opened the door of the car and then held the iPhone in her hands. She sniffed it and it smelt like Maan so it must be his.

The Caller ID read 'Boss'.

She clenched her jaw and hit the 'Answer' button. She held the iPhone up to her ear and listened.

Boss: "Well, well, well! Geet, you are so predictable. I knew you would answer the phone. Now that Maan has gone in the shops to get you some clothes, let me tell you some information. I have your mother with me and I am prepared to suck her blood if you don't come and get her. Please, stop my temptations will you?"

Geet's bottom lip quivered.

Geet: "Wh... Where is my mother?" she asked in fear and then looked around herself cautiously, hoping Maan wasn't approaching her.

Boss: "I'm not really far from where you are. It's only a 10 minute walk. There's a ballet studio somewhere on the highway. Think you can make it?"

Geet: "I'm... I'm coming. I'm coming, please don't hurt her!" she said and hung up before he could say anything else. She had to at least let Maan know where she was. So she pressed the home button and looked for the 'Notes' button. She hit it on the screen and then quickly started to type.

"Maan, I'm off to the Ballet Studio. Your boss has my mother! I'm really sorry, please forgive me!"

Geet was thinking to add "I love you" to the end but she shook her head and pressed save. She left the phone on the hood of the car and ran as if her life depended on it.

Maan thanked the woman at the checkout and held the bags of clothes and other essentails for Geet. He walked out of the shop and then looked at the car Geet had hotwired for him.

She wasn't there.

Maan quickly ran to the car and then looked around. He looked inside, outside, up, down, left, and right for Geet but she wasn't there.

She was gone.

He found his phone lying on the hood of the car and he quickly took it. He unlocked it and then found the note Geet had saved for him.

"Maan, I'm off to the Ballet Studio. Your boss has my mother! I'm really sorry, please forgive me"

Maan felt tears prick his eyes as he clenched his jaw and got inside the car. He tried to stop himself from screaming at the stupidity of Geet and then screaming at himself for leaving his phone in the car. He felt like screaming at himself for leaving Geet alone. He felt like screaming at himself for being so stupid.

He reversed the car out of the parking spot, and then started to drive, going over the speed of 180 mph.

Geet ran and ran. She was glad she was immortal. She had been running for 15 minutes non - stop and if she was human, she would have died from loss of oxygen.

And finally, the building appeared in sight as she ran for her mother's life. She reached the building and stopped outside of it. The sign on the door read "Closed" but she pulled down the handle. The door clicked open and the tiny heels of her shoes echoed around the big mirror room.

Geet: "Mum?" she called out, but she heard nothing in return. Not even a slight whimper.

Geet: "Is anyone here?" she called out

Nothing.

Behind her, she heard the door slam close behind her and she quickly turned around.

"Hello" he said without looking around

Geet felt shivers run up her spine as the guy turned around to face her. He was so pale, he looked transparent.

Geet: "Can I please get my mother so I can get out of here?" she asked and looked around for her mother.

Boss: "Hah. You think I called you here so you can get your mother back? Your so gullible Miss Geet. I called you here for... You"

Geet: "What?" she whispered

Boss: "You were tricked" he said and pinned her against the wall. He cupped her face and then pushed it to an angle so he could take a better look of her throat.

Geet: "Let go of me!" she said and pushed him so hard he went flying against the other side of the room. She ran for the exit but he was too quick for her. He was in front of her already. Geet stepped backwards and shook her head in disbelief. The guy grabbed her neck and slammed her against the wall. She heard the mirror crack.

Of course, Geet couldn't feel anything.

Boss: "Doesn't this hurt you?" he asked puzzled by the relaxed expression on her face.

Geet: "Nope" she said and smirked

The boss looked at her in an even confused expression and Geet took advantage of his weakness. She grabbed him by his shirt and pinned him down on the floor, banging his head against the floor. She kept banging his head against the floor but suddenly, he disappeared and then reappeared behind her. He grabbed her arm and then pinned her against the wall again.

Boss: "Oh. So Miss Geet is an immortal then hmm? Even better. I know something that will hurt you" he said and smirked

Geet could feel the ground beneath her disappear and she was suddenly being lifted by this guy. She looked up at the guy but he was already looking down, smirking at her.

Boss: "Right sweetheart. I hope you enjoy this" he said and threw her across the other side of the room. Geet was flying so hard across the room she felt her body go numb. She crashed hard against the wall and she felt the mirror break. The bits of mirror pierced inside her scalp and she felt her head beat so hard, she felt like her heart was located not in her chest, but in her head.

It did hurt.

The guy came up to her and sat down beside her. He leaned in and sniffed her scent and then trailed his sharp finger down her arm.

He expected her to just bite her already but he reached for her leg and bit his sharp fingers inside her flesh.

And then he twisted her leg.

Geet: "MAAN!!!!!" she screamed as she winced and screamed in pain. She banged her hand on the ground in pain.

Geet: "Stop! Stop! Please! It hurts!" she said and bit her cheek to prevent her from screaming again.

And then suddenly, it felt windy in the room and then the guy disappeared.

Geet closed her eyes and felt her leg throb in pain. She tore a bit of her skirt and then tied it around her leg to prevent it from bleeding.

When she opened her eyes again she saw Maan. Maan had the guy pinned against the wall. She watched him grab his throat and bang it against the wall so hard, the wall cracked and a bit of powdery cement fell to the floor.

And then he threw him to the other side of the wall.

The mirror crashed and bits of it fell to the floor, making a beautiful twinkling sound.

And before she knew it, she was being lifted again. But this time, by Maan. She turned her head to see which direction they were going at and he saw he was going towards the exit. His boss came running towards them to stop them from leaving but he shut the the door behind him just in time. Geet heard his boss crash against the door and scream in a threatening way. Geet shivered and just clung to Maan, letting him decide where to take her.

Geet traced the lines of his pale, marble skin on his upper chest. He had his top three buttons open.

Geet: "I'm sorry!" she said clung to him like her life depended on it. She hid her face in his chest and sniffed his citrusy, lemon-ish fragrance.

Geet felt the ground back beneath her feet again but this time, she found herself cornered.

Maan: "You will not disappear in front of my eyes. Ever again. Understand?" he hissed and put his arms on each side of her.

Geet nodded.

Maan: "He can come back for you. He will never give up" he said

Geet nodded.

Maan: "You will follow all my instructions and --"

But Geet just threw herself at him. He went tumbling backwards but Geet didn't care. She hugged him tight.

It was good to have him near her.

She loved him.

Maan: "Sit down" he said

Geet immediately did as he said and sat down on the seat of the car.

Maan: "Pull your skirt up" he said and opened the first aid box.

Geet: "Excuse me?!" he heard her say

Maan: "Just pull your skirt up. I promise not to bite you" he said and smiled at his joke. He looked up and found one end of Geet's mouth turned up.

Geet hesitated.

Maan: "Come on. Don't make me do it for you" he said and smirked.

He looked back up at her only to find her mouth open in shock. She closed it again and slowly pulled the skirt up to her thigh.

He untied the piece of cloth that was attached to her thigh to stop the blood from coming out and looked at the wound.

His mouth watered but he bit his cheek.

Geet: "This makes you really uncomfortable doesn't it?" she asked, reading his thoughts.

Maan: "Of course it doesn't" he said in a flat voice and put some ointment on the cotton wool. He cleaned the blood up while clenching his teeth.

Geet: "Your such a liar" she said and shook her head.

Maan didn't say anything. He kept his jaw clenched and unraveled the white cotton bandage. He put it around her leg and then put tape on top of it to secure the bandage.

Maan: "There. That was easy" he mumbled and stood up

Geet: "Maan, I can read your mind. You feel like eating me up right now" she said and giggled

Maan looked at her from under his eyelids and then smiled. He put the first aid kit back in the boot and then sat down on the driver seat.

Maan: "Let's go Geet" he said, deciding to change the topic.

He heard Geet sigh and get in the car.

And their journey continued.

Precap: Maan gives Geet the box of necklace

(^^ Maan bought the box of necklace for Geet at the beginning of the journey in case you had forgotten)

So. Do you think their love story is going to start now? You guys already know that Geet loves him. Now it's Maan's turn to confess πŸ˜‰

Edited by Sameeha786 - 13 years ago
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
amazing update
Love the fight
Glad dat geet is an immortal so she didn't lose any blood unlyk the movie
Lovely precap
Cont soon Xx...😊
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 9
wow it all reminded me of Bella and Edward and James..................sigh...............glad Maan came at the right time and saved Geet......................cont soon......................
-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice update
Chalo Geet used her mind n did left note warna she was dead
Errrrrr i hate that boss he hurted her😭😭😭
Geet confessed now Maan's turn
Loved how Maan was teasing her abt wat that guy thnking
End was sweet Geet reading his mind hehehehe
zoha25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5