Frequent Posters

KinshukKiDewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Luv Tha Porsche!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Buh I Hav To Say Soz!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Havnt Been Reading Ur FF Lately!!!!!!!!
Buh They Are Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

simi91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow love maaneet scene
oh hate sasha core
amazing update
pls cont soonnnnn
thanks pm
LD-Radha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
That is a mighty FINE car, I just have to say๐Ÿ˜Š. I have to say I had butterflies in my stomach right from the point you described Maan...wow...that was really something๐Ÿ˜› But seriously, great update!
sweet scorpio thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
i hate sasha!

thankgod!....maan saved geet!

bth were lost in each other!

what about the diary then???

continue sooN!
nan_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
great update
lovely car
nazsij thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
super updates.
pls add me in ur pm list.

Sameeha786 thumbnail
My Other Half

This FF is set in California just to let you guys know! I had a lot of questions about this ๐Ÿ˜†

Chapter 4

As Geet was about to exit the building, she felt somebody grab her hand. She turned around and saw it was Sasha with a scowl on her face. She unclenched her fingers and then slammed the diary on her hand, nearly knocking Geet over. Sasha looked at Geet up and down one more time, and then strutted off towards her direction, her hips swaying.

Geet looked at the diary in her hands and the towel in her other hand. She didn't care if Sasha read her diary while she was chasing Super Hero.

She wrapped the towel around her diary and then started making her way towards her home. It was 7:00pm in the evening and the sky was slowly changing from a light blue, to a dark blue.

And then it started to drizzle.

It started drizzling, so Geet's wet clothes were even wetter, showing off her curves. Her skirt clung to her legs. Her blue t-shirt clung to her upper body, becoming transparant as the rain fell.

The drizzle turned to actual heavy rain as she walked down the street towards her home. As she walked by, a couple of boys looked at her up and down and then wolf whistled.

Boy #1: "Wow she's a feast"
Boy #2: "I know. We can share her tonight"

Geet's eyes widened at their conversation. Her walking turned to a sprint as she hid the towel under her t-shirt protectively. Geet looked behind her and saw the boys running behind her as well.

She'd rather die then be handed over to these boys. She wanted any miracle to happen. As she ran, she prayed to God for a miracle. Any miracle.

And then she saw a a silver Porshe Carrera, parked to the side.

She ran even faster. That car suddenly gave her energy. That car made her feel safe. That car told her that everything is going to be fine.

Maan sat in his car on the laptop, writing an e-mail to his boss. His boss was apparantely angry with him because he didn't kill her. And now he was working up an excuse.

As he typed the e-mail, he heard some bangs on his car. He looked at the passenger window side and his eyes widened.

It was her.

Geet: "You need to help me! Those guys are behind me" he heard her muffle outside the car

Geet frantically looked left and right and widened her eyes as she saw those boys approach her.

Maan quickly shut his laptop and put it to the side, and then he reached over to pull the handle. The door clicked open and in she came.

Maan was just left to look at her curves.

Geet: "DRIVE THEN!!" she yelled

Maan jumped and then without hesitation, turned the ignition. He immediately broke onto a race as he looked into his rearview mirror and saw the guys getting into a van.

Maan: "Can you drive?" he asked

Geet: "Yeah why?" she said, breathing heavily from all the running.

Maan: "Take over" he said and stood up

He got out a sniper gun from under his seat and then opened the sunroof. From the corner of his eye, he saw Geet with a baffled expression on her face.

Maan: "Do you want to die?" he asked in frustration

Geet returned from her trance and then jumped into the driver seat and took over. Maan held the gun in front of his eye and focused on the tire of the van. He shot and he saw the car skid and loose control.

Maan closed the sunroof and then jumped into the passenger seat. He hid the gun under his seat and sat down in victory.

Geet: "You have guns" she said in a flat voice

Maan: "Yes I do. Concentrate on your driving"

Geet felt anger surge through her.

"Concentrate on your driving" he said

Geet: "Excuse me, but I know more about cars than you do. I can hotwire cars and + I even won 6 trophies from racing" she bragged

Maan snorted and shook his head.

Geet: "What's your name anyway?"

Maan: "Maan Singh Khurana. I already know your name"

Geet didn't bother asking him how he knew her name. She was too exhausted.

Maan: "Can I take over now?" he said after a while

Geet didn't even know where she was going.

Geet: "No" she said

Maan: "It's MY car" he said

Geet bit her tongue so she could stop the curses coming from her mouth. She had better come backs but she didn't want to get into a fight with this guy. He had guns.

She parked the car on the side of the road and then they switched places. When they switched places, Geet asked:

Geet: "Where are we going?" she asked as he saw her take a different direction from her house.

Maan: "We are going to New Jersey" he said

Geet turned her face and looked at Maan with google eyes, and a mouth the perfect shape of an O.

Geet: "I don't want to go to New Jersey! I want to go HOME!" she yelled

Maan stopped the car, and Geet breathed in a sigh of relief.

Maan: "You can't go home, Geet" he said and turned to look at her

Geet: "Why?"

Maan: "Because those boys were after you not because of your body..." he said and looked away in embarrassment. Geet coughed.

Maan: "But to kill you" he said

Geet inhaled sharply and then slumped down on the seat, and then she let out a deep breath.

Maan started the car again and headed towards the motorway.

Maan: "There are many of them. And they are after us. We need to ditch this car" he said and took the motorway. He broke into a race again and drove at a speed of 120 mph.

Geet: "I can't believe this. What about my grandma and mother?" she asked

Maan: "They would be fine. They are after you, not them" he said

Maan took the exit that lead to the services.

Maan: "I'm going to ditch this car into those trees over there. When I count to three we both are gonna get out" he said and took out the sniper from under his seat and stuffed it into his suitcase. She saw him take out other essentials and put them in his rucksack. She then saw him put on his leather jacket.

Maan took a deep breath.

Maan: "One... Two... Three..."

Maan and Geet both opened the doors to their sides and then jumped out. Geet got up and saw the car slowly make it's way to the tree's. After a while, they both heard a bang.

Geet took out the towel and diary she kept inside her t-shirt from all that time and looked at it. She sniffed it again and it still smelt of Maan. She clutched the towel and diary and stood up, making her way towards the kurb. She sat down.

It seriously ached Maan seeing her sitting on the kurb with nothing but a diary and towel. She looked so innocent and so sad. Suddenly, he was glad he didn't kill her.

He went up to Geet and sat down beside her. He saw her silently crying to herself.

Maan: "That's my towel" he joked

Geet not getting the joke, handed over the towel to Maan. She clutched the diary to her chest and rocked herself back and forth.

Maan sighed.

Maan: "I need someone to hotwire a car" he said casually, and then looked around himself.

Geet stopped crying and then smiled. She wiped her tears away and then stood up. Maan stood up as well.

Geet: "Which car do you want" she said and held her hand up to her head and looked around, trying to block the sun from blocking her view.

Maan did the same and then looked around.

Maan: "That one there should be good" he said and pointed to a Lamborghini Murcielago LP460.

Geet sighed.

Geet: "Do you have some sort of obsession with racing cars?" she said and looked at the green Lamborghini.

Maan: "No. We just need a fast car to escape our pursuers"

He had a point.

Geet: "Fine. Act casual"

Maan and Geet casually walked up to the Lamborghini. Maan pretended to text, whilst Geet was humming a random song.

Geet: "We need a toolbox" she said

Maan reached into his rucksack and then got out a toolbox. He handed it over to Geet and then watched her do her work. He saw her touch the two wires together and then eventually, the car was up and running. He looked at Geet in awe as she clapped her hands and put her hands on her hips in victory.

Maan: "Beauty and brains" he muttered to himself

Geet: "Did you say something?" she asked

Maan: "No. Nothing" he said and climbed into the driver side.

Inside the car, there was a tub full of food and drinks. Maan and Geet looked at the tub.

Geet: "Do we have to steal their lunch too?" she asked

Maan didn't say anything. Instead, he started to drive. He took the exit from services and then took the motorway again.

After 1 hour of driving, Geet saw him exit the motorway and take the direction towards a shopping centre. Maan parked his car and then turned towards Geet.

Maan: "I'm going to go buy you some clothes. I take it you like wearing long skirts. Anything else you need?"

Geet thought about what she needed. A flush appeared on her cheeks as she realized she needed a bra, underwear, and some tampons.

Geet: "Yeah I need..." she said and thought about how to come out with this.

Maan: "You need..." he said and waited for her answer

Geet: "Actually I need a ..." she said and looked away

Maan narrowed his eyes

Geet: "I- I n-need..." she stuttered. This was embarrassing.

Maan: "Spill it out already" he said and sighed in exasperation

Geet: "A bra" she said and closed her eyes

Maan looked at Geet and then smirked. He undid his seatbelt and then leaned over Geet.

Maan: "A bra. What colour? Pink, black, maybe red? What size?" he suggested and looked into her big brown eyes.

He heard her swallow.

Geet: "Any, 36 c" she squeaked

Maan was impressed.

Maan: "What about underwear? What kind do you wear?" he asked and then smirked, he moved his face closer so their lips were only a centimetre away from each other.

He saw her blush.

Geet: "Just... normal ones" she said

Maan: "Anything else?"

Geet: "I need some tampons..." she trailed off and then looked away.

Maan: "Right. Any more specific needs? What about deodrant?" he asked and then moved his face closer neck. He bit her earlobe.

Geet gasped and then put her hands on his chest. She pulled him away and then looked at Maan. Maan looked back at her.

Geet: "Please..." she said

Maan smirked and then went back to his own seat. He got out of the car and then went inside the shopping centre. He went into the clothes section and then bought some clothes for Geet. He didn't forget her bra, underwear, and tampons. He went up to the check - in and paid for the items. While the woman was beeping the items, a necklace suddenly caught his attention.

He held the sparkly necklace. It reminded him of Geet. He wondered if he should buy it

Woman: "Beautiful necklace. Looking at you, I'm sure you have a girlfriend" she said and winked

Maan made his decision and handed over the necklace to the woman to check in. He put the box in his pocket and payed for the items.

Geet could still feel her cheeks burning.

That was really embarrassing.

Precap: Maan and Geet fight
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
gr8 update
Awww glad dat Maan saved her in tym
Woahh if I was in Geets place I Wud hav died wiv embarrassment wen Maan asked wat she needed lol
Cont soon Xx...
Thx 4 the pm
holyangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
that was fantastic ๐Ÿ˜ƒ  n late update ๐Ÿ˜ก

one in a week.. !!!! whyyy ?? 
debomaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
sorry...was a lil busy 2 cmnt on part-3...had my xms in clg..:( :( :(
it was lengthy n awstrucking!love maaneet scenes deeply..:) rememberd me of maan saving geet from drowning in show.
n part 4 is also at its usual best...lvd it so much..hehehe..bra,underwear...;)**wink**
do cnt soon
thnx 4 d pm.