Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sue Nair thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: sandz.

Thanks akka for writing an awesome upd for an useless epi!! 🤗🤗

Charu is for sure gonna ask TA to release VR, and TA's gonna convince Thuls abt this so that Lav can go and live in their family.... 😡 and Thuls is gonna agree to this tooo..  Poor Thuls, evlo vedhana irundhaa, apdi panniruppa... 

Idiot TA, he's not even aware that he's giving sooo much of vedhanai to Thuls, how can he be soo oblivious and indifferent to her feelings... my goodness, intha TA va, once upon a time, veerama said that he knows Thulasi's manasu and he's not willing to spoil her life for anything nu.... How did that TA become soooooo insensitive???? Yes I agree that he's pure at heart and all, but he should also know that he shouldn't do anything that will hurt her... 

argggg Charu and GW - GTH!!!!!!!!!!! 😡😡 you're soon gonna get loads of aapu from everyone... be prepared for that... 😡

Ya and if Thuls were to question him for a reason to be with Charu he will quickly say that he was just helping Charu to go to the bank to withdraw money for his mum....and that she is being unnecessarily having silly thoughts running in her mind esp. suspecting Charu who is such a fine natured personality. Angry

But if Thuls were to be seen with one of his friends then he would definitely react differently...even might go to the extend of saying that she is no different from her mum..!!Angry

KarthiN90 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for wonderful update for this irritating episodes.    I am sure tommorrow charu will ask about her dad case only.but she is buildup so much for that. I will not accept the way thulsi doing in exam.she must write her exam well.she should remember tamil dialogue on her birthday(sathika poranthava..........................).I hope charu is taken that white  flower for dad only.whether he is coming out from jail or not.bcz she is appa ponnu.I know god will never support her and also her cheap grade thoughts.
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Tks shubba for the update- no picnic writing abt this sad episode...

i know all are mad that T did not write the exam (or cud not) but this has to happen-  It is imp that T is affected to such an exten that she cannot concentrate on her paper, studies for which she has even kept her TA at bay, that she will emerge stronger.  if she cud write her exam that means she still has not hit the lowest ...so i see some hope for viewers now...

When the going get tough, the tough get going.. so this is to show that T has hit rock bottom and from here she can only rise-

C must have surely prayed only for VR's bail n that's why white flower.. and she is going to ask the same from TA (she wont risk asking anything else now)..

hereafter i can see the rise and fall...rise of T and fall of C n GW...
Rishi87 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks shubba for the super update 👏 
thulasi koviluka vanthirukallam ippadi exam ezutham irrukurathuku
GW no comments for this lady this lady must have given birth only to lavanya I am having a dought that she is not a mother of TA
vjayam thumbnail
Originall posted by Noxeous
TA got no work, no money to pay rent...if he walk out where he will stay..lol..if he think about leaving Thulasi even in his dream whats a point of his veera vasanams @ court....but i think there should be a reason for this team to show that Thulasi's dream scene, which as you said i think she will move every step with caution after Deepa's advice..Charu's psychoness wont come out that easily if she keep on winning like this, so i hope Thulasi's acts in coming weeks will do that job automatically, lets see. On the other hand i am afraid about what Charu said during her convo with Deepa, in that she said if T&T get separate/fight it will be because of Deepa, so i am

I think that fight becoz of deepa has already happened.  becoz deepa got T out of TA's house during Lav's wedding she sot that killer and subsequent fight...  but as you said that dream is def to wake up T and her not able to write the exam is to make her determined to fight for her rights and only then C's psycho nature  will come out...

one more thing crossed my mind.  anyhow TT had decided that this one exam she will give as arrear but T only went becoz forced by charu.  so it is good that she cud not write.  we do not want kuttima to be a puppet.  so it will be as T wanted... write later and win with laurels!!!!
Edited by vjayam - 13 years ago
Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks Akka for the wonderful and great Update!👏....Akka ur great like everyone said!🤗

It was horrible to watch! Paavam Thuls, she has soo much pain!😭😔
Deftly Charu is going to ask TA about her father matter! Hope that moment Deepa calls him and tells about Thuls, illana someone else, but please let not Charu ask this! I want Periyappa to talk with Thuls and she should do it from her side, it should not happen becoz of Charu!

And OMG Yes TA is going to yell at her not writing exam..Ok he can do he has the urimai but C or GW should not interfere pleasee!!😡

TA today u proved that ur a Muttal-nu!! Actually not today everyday you does!!
OMG Please look after Thuls man!!

Can we see next week Thuls vs Charuu???😕
Edited by Shamz. - 13 years ago
Kowsi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the gr8 update shubba akka!!!

Kadavule Thuls-a kai vidhutaara?? Paavam antha ponnu!!

Naan ninaicheen Charu Takitta avaa "Love"-a solla porra endru but unga comments-a paathathuku piragu VR patti thaan pesuvaal endru tonnuthu!!

Thulasi maatum exams ila fail agatum TA galli!!!

Red poo thaan vaaronum endru naan kadavula kombudu kondu irrutheen but an two evil ladies ninaicha mathiri white poo vaanthutu!!! Cha...
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
lol..a weird thikning....
Charu is cheating TA in the name of friendship giving him all hopes and make him believe and trapping him..
GW is cheating TA and T in the name of mother to ruin her marital life and giving him hopes that she wd take care of thulz and doing all good to her...

And NOW...its GOD's turn....he is giving hopes to charu and GW that they will win TA....but it is going to happen the same way they are cheating TA...ultimately getting cheated here....this is how I see this now.....lol whole thing positively......

And think of the play....charu and GW are given hopes the same way as she s doing to Ta....same time deepa is slowly turning Thulz mentally strong and training her to handle Charu...isn't this interesting...
Cheer up and chill....
vjayam thumbnail
great thinking shubba--

keep it up- way to go!

that's what will happen i think.so too...
kuttyponnu thumbnail
Cant understand why all of TA's real friends have disappeared... High time they came to support Thuls.