londongirl95 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
guys relax. i know that after watching the precap for tomorrow everyone is freaking out and saying how geet shouldnt do this to maan but guys she is traumatized and what maan did in todays episode by taking away the baby stuff was right because he wants to help her from this pain. he wants to see her smiling face like we maaneetians do but maan has to do this and geet will understand why maan did this and how hard it must have been for him (like did you notice in todays episode when maan came into the room and was remembering his and geet's fight over the color for the room he smiled a little but when he remembered geet's words of bringing her baby back we could just see the pain on maan's face and the tears) to but not right away. the poor girl is still in pain but with out maan with geet she will overcome this pain and so will maan and maaneet will become CLOSER THAN EVER!! so believe in the cvs coz i trust them that they wont distance maaneet especially not at this time in maaneet's life. the toughest phase they both are going through together but they have each other and they will overcome this phase soon and together. but guys even i cant bear to see my maan and geet in so much pain. i hope to see the smile back on my maan and geet's face but for now we have to endure their pain. i just hope maan and geet's smile returns soon!! dont you guys agree???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Echoesofpassion thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I dun mind if they show geet having to cry a few more episodes as long as MAANEET cope the pain together! In fact i wanna see more touching n beautiful episodes like monday's where maaneet console each other n 3 scenes i REALLY wanna see are:

1. Daadi telling maan to take geet out somewhere for a while, so only maaneet would be there together n geet's mind wud be off the baby, we can get hot passionate scenes, only maan wud console geet in a unique way n no dev, no interruptions..just maaneet😳 This can be done in a beautiful way

2. Geet going to babaji's mandir without informing anyone as she is so lost in her gham and questioning him as to why he did that to her..how she always trusted him n he gave her this in return, took away the part of her life which she fought so hard for..etc and then maan finds her n is listening to her n her comes from behind n we get another beautiful maaneet scene😳

3. Maan and geet have a passionate dance different from mahi mahi, or kurbaan hua..something totally different where maan consoles geet😳

I bet everyone wud be touched by these 3 scenes
This track can be shown beautifully..i just hope the dun mess with the storyline again..
Edited by luv_harshad - 13 years ago
* ~ Roshni ~ * thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Honestly people here freak out too much when theres scenes or a precap which shows maan and geet may have misunderstandings etc - guys in real life a husband and wife do have misunderstandings and they do fight! its not normal otherwise lol and those kinda epis have more impact take the recent intense scene they had abt dev when maan was doing tai chi and geet was trying to talk to him and when geet misunderstood maan and told him she didnt want to marry him - how powerful were those scenes. You forget that after a 'fight' the reunion is just that much sweeter. 

Its only natural for geet to feel like that once she sees the empty nursery and maan's right in trying to get her out of the depression by removing those items - its just as painful for him as it is for her i mean he actually made the nursery up
Echoesofpassion thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: * ~ Roshni ~ *

Honestly people here freak out too much when theres scenes or a precap which shows maan and geet may have misunderstandings etc - guys in real life a husband and wife do have misunderstandings and they do fight! its not normal otherwise lol and those kinda epis have more impact take the recent intense scene they had abt dev when maan was doing tai chi and geet was trying to talk to him and when geet misunderstood maan and told him she didnt want to marry him - how powerful were those scenes. You forget that after a 'fight' the reunion is just that much sweeter. 

Its only natural for geet to feel like that once she sees the empty nursery and maan's right in trying to get her out of the depression by removing those items - its just as painful for him as it is for her i mean he actually made the nursery up

i agree dat ppl do hav fights but maaneet dun need to fight! Maaneet r different, which is why GHSP is unique n too many MU will take away that uniqueness n plus at this point in time itz very stupid..we wud hate it, now maaneet only have each other, they both need each other, we dont wanna se this crap We wud rather see touching episodes of maan trying to console geet..theres lots to show just from that..i hope we r proved rong tom otherwise storyline wud be messed again n i wud never trust cvs anymore..
Edited by luv_harshad - 13 years ago
maan-and-geet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: * ~ Roshni ~ *

people do fight I agree things happen in real life... but what i dont want is for maan to burry his pain within..... I want him to express it too and the only person he would share that with is Geet.  They are both equally hurt... thats why I am just saying that Maaneet should be together in this hard time not seperated... trust me nothing in the world is stronger than your significant other's love to get through such tragedies.... and I know it from personal experience
* ~ Roshni ~ * thumbnail
Originally posted by: luv_harshad

i agree dat ppl do hav fights but maaneet dun need to fight! Maaneet r different, which is why GHSP is unique n too many MU will take away that uniqueness n plus at this point in time itz very stupid..we wud hate it, now maaneet only have each other, they both need each other, we dont wanna se this crap We wud rather see touching episodes of maan trying to console geet..theres lots to show just from that..i hope we r proved rong tom otherwise storyline wud be messed again n i wud never trust cvs anymore..

I understand what ur saying dont get me wrong but everyone is so quick to judge, its like give the show a chance! when they say noooooooo etc. I dont want them to fight either but if they do occasionally or once in a blue moon its to further the story along and bring intensity i guess. We all love the show - but we should have some trust too naa? the way their characters are, surely they wont have a mu and if they do it'll clear up quickly - always does! but yes i've loved seeing them together and consoling each other - its how it should be when something like this happens
* ~ Roshni ~ * thumbnail
Originally posted by: maan-and-geet

people do fight I agree things happen in real life... but what i dont want is for maan to burry his pain within..... I want him to express it too and the only person he would share that with is Geet.  They are both equally hurt... thats why I am just saying that Maaneet should be together in this hard time not seperated... trust me nothing in the world is stronger than your significant other's love to get through such tragedies.... and I know it from personal experience

I agree. Sooo far Geet's shown her grief and because of that Maan hasnt fully been able to grieve because he has to put up a strong front for Geet (im sure he will break down or show more emotion later on) and i'm not saying i want them to fight esp with the mc track but how both are reacting atm - well in the precap - its reality thats what u would expect from Geet and Maan so I dont think people should be quick to judge - thats what i meant and u'll prob c Maan talking to Geet and clearing the air about it anyway. They wont seperate - they will be there for each other, after all its affected both of them and they had dreamt of a future together   
Edited by * ~ Roshni ~ * - 13 years ago
Mg777 thumbnail
That's what I had posted in one of my comments.
I know she is traumatized but there's another way of saying this. She could hva eyelled uppon Maan saying that Why did he do that? etc etc..
Just have a look at the dialogue - 

"Abb aapko baby ki yaadon se bhi aaitraaz hai?"

Doen't this sound like Maan had problems with the baby and now he has problems with it's belongings. Don't you think, it's too harsh to say that.😡

Anyways, I am not criticizing here anybody. Not till the next episode comes. We have to wait for the cvs to take it their way.😊
LuvGuruRati11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
very well said thanksssssssssssssss to shairing this.
shineystar01 thumbnail
I KNW THAT EVERYTHING WILL B F9....GEET ALSO WILL B F9 SOON.....N CV'S WILL NOT SEPARATE MAANEET.........BT I M THINKING ABT ANYTHING ELSE.....YAAR YE DEV KA KYA KIYA JAYE