Pratigya
Pratigya

Maha episode promo has out (Page 4)

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
Hi Sachee

Looks like Dabangg went for DA- BHANG.  Prats told him she will never trust him ever again. So what does he do?  Gets high on Bhang and proves what she said was true. The man who said "anyone touch my Prats, I'll break you limb for limb" to KN on a few occasions is today so intoxicated that his KN lowlife friends paw her and he says "oh forget it it's holi".

After this Maha episode, the headlines would read:   Takur Krishna Singh headed to Pound (forget the dog house, he's already there after the two lies.......carom and accident.   When T/C tell him the truth about what happened he is going to kick himself every step of the way to his room only to grab a pillow and move his bedtime spot to the terrace for a while. I'd really like to see him there for a while trying to figure a way out of the mess he has created and turn things around all on his own.

Usually after masti during holi there is always a climatic moment that comes around.  The little rift is going to widen into the Panama Canal after this.ClapSillyD'oh

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Unfinished-BugsBunny-pooja-menon

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mitaly..

me as well had bhang 5 times its like brain does not react feel like in lalalandLOLCool
forget all problems for while
it feels goodWink
but after that hadeacheOuch

isn't bhang the same as drinking alcohol if you are in lalaland and have a hangover afterwards. Ouch
Is it like toddy by any chance?Confused  Are we going to see Krishna with the hiccup to go with it. Arhaina got her wish.............a drunken Baba.ErmmD'ohSilly

Edited by MERARAI - 16 March 2011 at 5:48pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-BugsBunny-Mitu_babithaj

pooja-menon IF-Stunnerz
pooja-menon
pooja-menon

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

Hi Sachee

Looks like Dabangg went for DA- BHANG.  Prats told him she will never trust him ever again. So what does he do?  Gets high on Bhang and proves what she said was true. The man who said "anyone touch my Prats, I'll break you limb for limb" to KN on a few occasions is today so intoxicated that his KN lowlife friends paw her and he says "oh forget it it's holi".

After this Maha episode, the headlines would read:   Takur Krishna Singh headed to Pound (forget the dog house, he's already there after the two lies.......carom and accident.   When T/C tell him the truth about what happened he is going to kick himself every step of the way to his room only to grab a pillow and move his bedtime spot to the terrace for a while. I'd really like to see him there for a while trying to figure a way out of the mess he has created and turn things around all on his own.

Usually after masti during holi there is always a climatic moment that comes around.  The little rift is going to widen into the Panama Canal after this.ClapSillyD'oh

Hi Mera Maa,

Exactly..this so going to put krishna is a bad light...I mean this is one area where he scored points and he is going to mess that as well...I wonder how much more he is going to be degraded before the kick comes in to become more responsible...
And what will be the thakurs reaction to this??....why do I feel they will blame pratigya ..this includes kesamma as well...saying that she is woman...she needs to have some shame ...she attracted the men....seeing that kesamma already has problems with prats attire...ConfusedConfused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAIbabithaj

Mitu_ IF-Sizzlerz
Mitu_
Mitu_

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 6:18pm | IP Logged

me as well had bhang 5 times its like brain does not react feel like in lalalandLOLCool
it feels goodWink

isn't bhang the same as drinking alcohol if you are in lalaland and have a hangover afterwards. Ouch
Is it like toddy by any chance?Confused  Are we going to see Krishna with the hiccup to go with it. Arhaina got her wish.............a drunken Baba.ErmmD'ohSilly
Hi Merarai
i dont know alcohol feeling so far not had one , but  yes after bhang i would say it does feeling lalaland , and person forgets problems which my personnel experience . i had five times so far  and i'm desperately waiting  6th time .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAI

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 6:28pm | IP Logged

it feels goodWink

Hi Merarai
i dont know alcohol feeling so far not had one , but  yes after bhang i would say it does feeling lalaland , and person forgets problems which my personnel experience . i had five times so far  and i'm desperately waiting  6th time .

Wha wha wha what? Shocked  DO you need to be of legal age to drink bhang? Do you sample every few months or just once a year?ErmmSillyD'oh
MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaacheeSyna

Hi Sachee

Hi Mera Maa,

Exactly..this so going to put krishna is a bad light...I mean this is one area where he scored points and he is going to mess that as well...I wonder how much more he is going to be degraded before the kick comes in to become more responsible...
And what will be the thakurs reaction to this??....why do I feel they will blame pratigya ..this includes kesamma as well...saying that she is woman...she needs to have some shame ...she attracted the men....seeing that kesamma already has problems with prats attire...ConfusedConfused

I'm going to take a look at the newcomer Kesamma. Let's see if she is like a Ponnamma or Raakamma.TongueWinkLOL

pooja-menon

pooja-menon IF-Stunnerz
pooja-menon
pooja-menon

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 6:34pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by SaacheeSyna

Hi Sachee

Hi Mera Maa,

I'm going to take a look at the newcomer Kesamma. Let's see if she is like a Ponnamma or Raakamma.TongueWinkLOL

The article says she is a bit of both LOL..although the actress needs to cut down her over-acting a bit!! ...Ermm

babithaj

pooja-menon IF-Stunnerz
pooja-menon
pooja-menon

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
Okkkk....Mera Maa and everybody I am off to zzzzzzzzzzz!!! ... an important day tomorrow!! ....Big smileBig smile

Mitu_

Go to top