Maha episode promo has out - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Okkkk....Mera Maa and everybody I am off to zzzzzzzzzzz!!! ... an important day tomorrow!! ....πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by MERARAI

Wha wha wha what? 😲  DO you need to be of legal age to drink bhang? Do you sample every few months or just once a year?πŸ€”πŸ€ͺ
sorry i dont know that  about legal age
i had once a year , not every few months it's Traditional only during the Holi.

And
it taste different in brass  container  then glass
i mean it more stronger test in brass . 
Edited by Mitaly.. - 13 years ago
I HOPE ARUSHI WILL NOT BE IN THE M.E - OR COVER HER FACE WITH MULTI COLOURS SO WE DO NOT HAVE TO SEE HER.

Krishna comes out with "Bura na mano holi hai" MMG Belan please...

Shakti should be ashamed of himself.. She's your bhabi. hate the way that guy was touching her up.. that is wrong. 

I think he'll go after them later.. when the nasha comes down...

Arhaina... you have been wanting a baang sequence for the last 6 -8 mnths... now look at baba.. go and sort him out.. kyunki woh sirf Aarhaina ki suntha hai.

"bura na mano holi hai".... looks like we got our new foolish fool. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

but we all know.... he was keeping an eye on her behind the laptop... to make sure she was okay..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰..... Naz.. read behind the lines.
Edited by carisma2 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by carisma2

I HOPE ARUSHI WILL NOT BE IN THE M.E - OR COVER HER FACE WITH MULTI COLOURS SO WE DO NOT HAVE TO SEE HER.

Krishna comes out with "Bura na mano holi hai" MMG Belan please...

Shakti should be ashamed of himself.. She's your bhabi. hate the way that guy was touching her up.. that is wrong. 

I think he'll go after them later.. when the nasha comes down...

Arhaina... you have been wanting a baang sequence for the last 6 -8 mnths... now look at baba.. go and sort him out.. kyunki woh sirf Aarhaina ki suntha hai.

"bura na mano holi hai".... looks like we got our new foolish fool. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

but we all know.... he was keeping an eye on her behind the laptop... to make sure she was okay..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰..... Naz.. read behind the lines.
ji guru maa humo samajh gaye dearπŸ˜†
dhanya i am scared dear where r u ?now i amπŸ˜²πŸ˜•after seeing the promo i delibrately avoided crying emo otherwise flood will come on the forum
Originally posted by telstra

dhanya i am scared dear where r u ?now i amπŸ˜²πŸ˜•after seeing the promo i delibrately avoided crying emo otherwise flood will come on the forum

OMG me too am really scared.....................how r the CVs going to salvage K in front of audience and P now............😭 i mean this was his area of strength.................only area of strength..............that nobody dares to touch his babu in front of him.............but by making him drunken and giving him the infamous dialogue 'Bura na maano holi hain' the CVs have literally taken away all his positives and his dabaang/mard status in one go.............😭   😭  OMG i hope we get to see him beating those goons to pulp after he comes to his senses πŸ˜•
Edited by dhakarn - 13 years ago
Originally posted by MERARAI

Hi Sachee

Looks like Dabangg went for DA- BHANG.  Prats told him she will never trust him ever again. So what does he do?  Gets high on Bhang and proves what she said was true. The man who said "anyone touch my Prats, I'll break you limb for limb" to KN on a few occasions is today so intoxicated that his KN lowlife friends paw her and he says "oh forget it it's holi".

After this Maha episode, the headlines would read:   Takur Krishna Singh headed to Pound (forget the dog house, he's already there after the two lies.......carom and accident.   When T/C tell him the truth about what happened he is going to kick himself every step of the way to his room only to grab a pillow and move his bedtime spot to the terrace for a while. I'd really like to see him there for a while trying to figure a way out of the mess he has created and turn things around all on his own.

Usually after masti during holi there is always a climatic moment that comes around.  The little rift is going to widen into the Panama Canal after this.πŸ‘πŸ€ͺ

Bhang is part n parcel of Holi, would not demean Krishna for that ...it is also more potent than toddy , with the intoxication level  taking time to come down and it is like a controlled  Drug trip ..

As for Krishna not being on Guard ..Guard against what or whom..Since the Masterni has hidden all the plots that has happened ..Acc to him , he is amongst fammully, phrends, reelayteev's ..so he will be all cool.

Since Pratigya is educated , inteliigent (???)..would not a wiser girl stick to a sane and supportive member [like GD or Kesar] instead of wandering around all alone ....just highlights chasm between the Thakurs n Pratigya..

When is the ME scheduled ..?? Can you give the date and time please ??
THANK U SOOO MUCH FOR THE DESCRIPTION...JUST NOW I SAW D PROMO...OMG I WANT K TO HELP HI BABU...N TEACH DAT DIRTY GOONS A LESSON!IN D PROMO DEY R SHOWING DAT PRATS IS VERY CLEAN N DAT GOONS R APPLYING COLOUR FIRST...NOOOOO WE WANT KRISHU TO APPLY COLOUR ON PRATZ FIRST...PLSSSSS...N YES KRIISHU GET READY FOR SOME BAASHAAN AFTER THE BHAANG NASHA IS GONE😭
Originally posted by tanthya

Bhang is part n parcel of Holi, would not demean Krishna for that ...it is also more potent than toddy , with the intoxication level  taking time to come down and it is like a controlled  Drug trip ..

As for Krishna not being on Guard ..Guard against what or whom..Since the Masterni has hidden all the plots that has happened ..Acc to him , he is amongst fammully, phrends, reelayteev's ..so he will be all cool.

Since Pratigya is educated , inteliigent (???)..would not a wiser girl stick to a sane and supportive member [like GD or Kesar] instead of wandering around all alone ....just highlights chasm between the Thakurs n Pratigya..  well, she may be on her way towards krishna..........we never know.........lets see the epi and then decide 😊