Pratigya
Pratigya

Maha episode promo has out (Page 2)

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the description!! Big smile
Baba seems to be in a fultoo bhang mood!! ...once the nasha gets over...he has another big toofan to face!! ...OuchOuchOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---Filza.

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by k_83

Originally posted by anusarkar

Ok,Shakti asking is friends to tease Pratigya is very much believable because he is a dangerous criminal, but if Amma has played a role in this with Shakti, I would say she should be very ashamed of herself. How would she react if somebody did the teasing with Komal ?

I want Krishna to protect Pratigya and save her from the goons. I hope nothing bad happens to Pratigya.

Anu
Hello !!! Anuji, This time i really feel bad for P it is really discusting that Amma is woman still she is allowing to shakti to humiliateP with his goon friends. This timeP has to take some strong decision. when u see the promo, u will feel that it is new twist is going to come.it has to be.
You said P slapped the guy. Did K see that P was been teased and yet he did nothing. She should have slapped Shakti too.
Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
i too saw it. Yeah it was Amma who asks Shakti to go throw colors at P... and he instead sends some of his men to her who started to misbehave with her....  she slaps one of them and our behooda Krishna who has witnessed all this is least bothered Angry he just throws colors in the air carelessly and says 'bura na mano holi hai'  AngryOuch
and P gave him a look of disgust, she was visibly upset.... Ouch 
k_83 Groupbie
k_83
k_83

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaacheeSyna

Baba seems to be in a fultoo bhang mood!! ...once the nasha gets over...he has another big toofan to face!! ...OuchOuchOuch
Absolutely!!!!!!! After his nasha gets over i think he will never drink anything even he will scare to drink water also. becoz in his nasha he was laughing and saying "bura na mano holi hai"P is looking very angry on him. Her anger is  really natural. letus  see what cvs r going to show. some good things not bad . becoz we don't want spoil our hoil!!! K should help P.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

....Poojie....

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Filza.T

i too saw it. Yeah it was Amma who asks Shakti to go throw colors at P... and he instead sends some of his men to her who started to misbehave with her.... she slaps one of them and our behoodaKrishna who has witnessed all this is least bothered Angryhe just throws colors in the air carelessly and says 'bura na mano holi hai' AngryOuch
and P gave him a look of disgust, she was visibly upset....Ouch
Amma just asked Shakti to throw colors and he instead asks his friends. I am glad that P slapped him. Did she give K am angry look after slapping the guy? I think here comes the big twist ..... P will be disgusted at K's carelessness and she will give him a piece of her mind in front of everyone and K will split out the secret. I hope nothing happens to P.

Edited by anusarkar - 16 March 2011 at 4:41pm
....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 4:39pm | IP Logged

Absolutely!!!!!!! After his nasha gets over i think he will never drink anything even he will scare to drink water also. becoz in his nasha he was laughing and saying "bura na mano holi hai"P is looking very angry on him. Her anger is  really natural. letus  see what cvs r going to show. some good things not bad . becoz we don't want spoil our hoil!!! K should help P.

Once the nasha is over..K will confused even more as to why is P even more pissed off ....T/C will give him a detailed description of what happened...ConfusedLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---

k_83 Groupbie
k_83
k_83

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 4:45pm | IP Logged

Ok,Shakti asking is friends to tease Pratigya is very much believable because he is a dangerous criminal, but if Amma has played a role in this with Shakti, I would say she should be very ashamed of herself. How would she react if somebody did the teasing with Komal ?

I want Krishna to protect Pratigya and save her from the goons. I hope nothing bad happens to Pratigya.

Anu
Hello !!! Anuji, This time i really feel bad for P it is really discusting that Amma is woman still she is allowing to shakti to humiliateP with his goon friends. This timeP has to take some strong decision. when u see the promo, u will feel that it is new twist is going to come.it has to be.
You said P slapped the guy. Did K see that P was been teased and yet he did nothing. She should have slapped Shakti too.
Actually ,shakti is standing with his friends. P is little far from Krishna and chandu. K is having a lot of bhang and he is in totally in bhang nasha and he is not seeingP. but, chandu sees all this thing and he s telling to K that that guys r misbehaving with p but still, k is laughing and says bura na mano holi hai. so, P gets angry on him . Maybe p is not aware of that it is the plan of Amma and shakti. when she will come to know she not only slap shakti but also send him into prison. this time with amma .both deserving candidates.
k_83 Groupbie
k_83
k_83

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 4:52pm | IP Logged

Once the nasha is over..K will confused even more as to why is P even more pissed off ....T/C will give him a detailed description of what happened...ConfusedLOLLOLLOL
U no saacheesyna , actually it is not K's fault see bhang is really bad thing the person is not aware what he is doing even that person doesnot remeber in that bhang period what he did .If someone is laughing it is continue laughing, crying continueing crying. Same thinf is going to happen wih k. Poor k. This time ki holi he is not going forget. he is going to loss his bhang.LOLLOLLOLLOL.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pheonix1....Poojie....

Go to top