Originally posted by: devu4divya

Tanthya Dii,

Nazii needs water tank...bucket wont be enough!!!!!!😆

Thanxx for the warning, Divya..

Naz ye lo,

As a BACKUP

-Sheena- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I saw the Promo...It was pretty good...Arhaan was disgustingly good...Krishna says it in a drunk, inappropriate moment after the slap and ofc Pratigya looks on at Anger...
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: starlight123

I saw the Promo...It was pretty good...Arhaan was disgustingly good...Krishna says it in a drunk, inappropriate moment after the slap and ofc Pratigya looks on at Anger...

Arhaan always is disgustingly good ....But  Have this PH n channel gone  **  You KNow** why schedule a ME when there is a match between India n WI ..why r they shooting themselves at the foot...??

I simply do not understand their strategy...do u think that ppl r so addicted that they will switch away from match n watch a serial ..
telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhakarn

OMG me too am really scared.....................how r the CVs going to salvage K in front of audience and P now............😭 i mean this was his area of strength.................only area of strength..............that nobody dares to touch his babu in front of him.............but by making him drunken and giving him the infamous dialogue 'Bura na maano holi hain' the CVs have literally taken away all his positives and his dabaang/mard status in one go.............😭   😭  OMG i hope we get to see him beating those goons to pulp after he comes to his senses 😕

dont know dear may b pops wanted him to fall too low before he finally rises Confused
telstra thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanthya

Kerchief ???

or, Should I get ?

🤣🤣
telstra thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanthya

Thanxx for the warning, Divya..

Naz ye lo,

As a BACKUP

😆omg very first time i expressed my disturbed feelings after seeing the promo if i have made that crying emo then what would have happened dear thanks for handkerchief bucket and water tanks
k_83 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: telstra

😆omg very first time i expressed my disturbed feelings after seeing the promo if i have made that crying emo then what would have happened dear thanks for handkerchief bucket and water tanks,

Don't worry dear everything would be fine.
TsNova thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I hate amma and shakti!!!!!!! yeh dono bhi na! hamesha pratigya ka picha par hai!!!😡
k_83 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tasnova

I hate amma and shakti!!!!!!! yeh dono bhi na! hamesha pratigya ka picha par hai!!!😡

u r right! now , Kesarma;s turn. I think she is also irritating character like shakti and amma . she will also come in the team of shaki and amma. Poor P has to face all these types of people and thier meaningless tount. But, K will support her. what do u think?
Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dhakarn

OMG me too am really scared.....................how r the CVs going to salvage K in front of audience and P now............😭 i mean this was his area of strength.................only area of strength..............that nobody dares to touch his babu in front of him.............but by making him drunken and giving him the infamous dialogue 'Bura na maano holi hain' the CVs have literally taken away all his positives and his dabaang/mard status in one go.............😭   😭  OMG i hope we get to see him beating those goons to pulp after he comes to his senses 😕

i agree!! such a pity his character is going down and down...   its difficult to comprehend how a man like K , who would not hesitate to stand against his own family for her, would  become ignorant of the trouble his wife is in.... him not being in his senses is really a pathetic excuse.... ðŸ¤¢

also i do not understand what was the need for all that tamasha and exactly what Cvs want to prove through all this.... 

alright K was not in his senses at least T and C should have gone to her help,
those men really did cross their limits.... 🤢 it was too much than just misbehavior and that is why K's careless attitude to it hurts more...   
Edited by Filza.T - 13 years ago