Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: telstra

dhanya i am scared dear where r u ?now i amπŸ˜²πŸ˜•after seeing the promo i delibrately avoided crying emo otherwise flood will come on the forum

Kerchief ???

or, Should I get ?

dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: tanthya

When is the ME scheduled ..?? Can you give the date and time please ??

its on sunday 20th march , 8 pm INDIA
Edited by dhakarn - 13 years ago
ArjaAddict thumbnail

When is the ME scheduled ..?? Can you give the date and time please ??

THANTHYA IT WIL AIRED ON MARCH 20TH DAT IS SUNDAY
tanthya thumbnail

Quite Right, Let us see the episode and Condemn Krishna too, instead of spouting Angry Icon's now itself..Shall we ??
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Bhang is part n parcel of Holi, would not demean Krishna for that ...it is also more potent than toddy , with the intoxication level  taking time to come down and it is like a controlled  Drug trip ..

As for Krishna not being on Guard ..Guard against what or whom..Since the Masterni has hidden all the plots that has happened ..Acc to him , he is amongst fammully, phrends, reelayteev's ..so he will be all cool.  It's not keeping guard but more of what he always does, hang around Prats or watches her. But after she gave told him "you've lost my trust" he is acting like a kid like most men tend to do when told they've behaved badly......turn teenagers.πŸ˜•

Since Pratigya is educated , inteliigent (???)..would not a wiser girl stick to a sane and supportive member [like GD or Kesar] instead of wandering around all alone ....just highlights chasm between the Thakurs n Pratigya..She's an odd ball.  She makes an issue of the smallest things and gets dares to take on the big things without forethought. I do know a few women like that.  Always wondered what makes them tick.πŸ€”πŸ˜•

dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Quite Right, Let us see the episode and Condemn Krishna too, instead of spouting Angry Icon's now itself..Shall we ??

haha ofcourse, but his mindset needs to be thrashed .............. 'bura na mano holi hain' is more suited for sakthi type men .................but K should get his act together soon.............he is heading for deep trouble.............and if u notice my post i am more worried for kriya and krishna rather than angry at him 😊
Edited by dhakarn - 13 years ago
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: dhakarn

its on sunday 20th march , 8 pm INDIA

Thank You, Dhanya Ho..Dhanya !!πŸ˜ƒ
tanthya thumbnail

He will not hang around her, when she does not want him too ..even when the nafrat phase was on , he would not hang around much, would be out .It was only after SR..did he become her shadow..and now that she has clearly expressed her anger n contempt..he will try to be as inconspicuous as possible .

Not an odd ball..A woman who is so confident/insensitive to atmosphere [???]  or blind that she is unaware of the approaching danger...Sometimes she appears very foolish and other times quite a caring girl..In short ..she too has to grow up like Krishna and stop being the all knowing Devi.

Mera, Baba-kku Leave -aaa..U still around..
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: RoKa PraNeev

THANTHYA IT WIL AIRED ON MARCH 20TH DAT IS SUNDAY

Thank You, Nechu ..πŸ˜ƒ
-BugsBunny- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Kerchief ???

or, Should I get ?

Tanthya Dii,