Views

Users

Frequent Posters

k_83 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: SaacheeSyna

Thanks for the description!! πŸ˜ƒ
Baba seems to be in a fultoo bhang mood!! ...once the nasha gets over...he has another big toofan to face!! ...

Absolutely!!!!!!! After his nasha gets over i think he will never drink anything even he will scare to drink water also. becoz in his nasha he was laughing and saying "bura na mano holi hai"P is looking very angry on him. Her anger is  really natural. letus  see what cvs r going to show. some good things not bad . becoz we don't want spoil our hoil!!! K should help P.
Mitrashakti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Filza.T

i too saw it. Yeah it was Amma who asks Shakti to go throw colors at P... and he instead sends some of his men to her who started to misbehave with her.... she slaps one of them and our behoodaKrishna who has witnessed all this is least bothered 😑he just throws colors in the air carelessly and says 'bura na mano holi hai' 😑

and P gave him a look of disgust, she was visibly upset....

Amma just asked Shakti to throw colors and he instead asks his friends. I am glad that P slapped him. Did she give K am angry look after slapping the guy? I think here comes the big twist ..... P will be disgusted at K's carelessness and she will give him a piece of her mind in front of everyone and K will split out the secret. I hope nothing happens to P.

Edited by anusarkar - 13 years ago
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: k_83

Absolutely!!!!!!! After his nasha gets over i think he will never drink anything even he will scare to drink water also. becoz in his nasha he was laughing and saying "bura na mano holi hai"P is looking very angry on him. Her anger is  really natural. letus  see what cvs r going to show. some good things not bad . becoz we don't want spoil our hoil!!! K should help P.

Once the nasha is over..K will confused even more as to why is P even more pissed off ....T/C will give him a detailed description of what happened...πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
k_83 thumbnail
Originally posted by: anusarkar

You said P slapped the guy. Did K see that P was been teased and yet he did nothing. She should have slapped Shakti too.

Actually ,shakti is standing with his friends. P is little far from Krishna and chandu. K is having a lot of bhang and he is in totally in bhang nasha and he is not seeingP. but, chandu sees all this thing and he s telling to K that that guys r misbehaving with p but still, k is laughing and says bura na mano holi hai. so, P gets angry on him . Maybe p is not aware of that it is the plan of Amma and shakti. when she will come to know she not only slap shakti but also send him into prison. this time with amma .both deserving candidates.
k_83 thumbnail

Once the nasha is over..K will confused even more as to why is P even more pissed off ....T/C will give him a detailed description of what happened...πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

U no saacheesyna , actually it is not K's fault see bhang is really bad thing the person is not aware what he is doing even that person doesnot remeber in that bhang period what he did .If someone is laughing it is continue laughing, crying continueing crying. Same thinf is going to happen wih k. Poor k. This time ki holi he is not going forget. he is going to loss his bhang.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.
pooja-menon thumbnail

U no saacheesyna , actually it is not K's fault see bhang is really bad thing the person is not aware what he is doing even that person doesnot remeber in that bhang period what he did .If someone is laughing it is continue laughing, crying continueing crying. Same thinf is going to happen wih k. Poor k. This time ki holi he is not going forget. he is going to loss his bhang.πŸ˜†.

I know...I have never had bhang but I am aware that people lose control...like people keep repeating the same actions etc...although technically K is not a fault...but this is not the right time to lose control...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Mitu_ thumbnail
me as well had bhang 5 times its like brain does not react feel like in lalalandπŸ˜†πŸ˜Ž
forget all problems for while
it feels goodπŸ˜‰
but after that hadeache
k_83 thumbnail

I know...I have never had bhang but I am aware that people lose control...like people keep repeating the same actions etc...although technically K is not a fault...but this is not the right time to lose control...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

yes!!!!!!!!!!!!! now we r laughing . But, u know there  would be a twist.   It should be in
 positive way. whay say?B ecoz P is quite angry on K and upset also. let us see.
k_83 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mitaly..

me as well had bhang 5 times its like brain does not react feel like in lalalandπŸ˜†πŸ˜Ž

forget all problems for while
it feels goodπŸ˜‰
but after that hadeache

Hi!!!!! Mitaly . is it good or bad experience? becoz i never had but i know the condition of person who is having.
pooja-menon thumbnail

yes!!!!!!!!!!!!! now we r laughing . But, u know there  would be a twist.   It should be in

positive way. whay say?B ecoz P is quite angry on K and upset also. let us see.

There could be a twist...this whole promo could be misleading...dunno...let's see...