Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: carisma2

Thank you khurram bhai........ Loved the annotations in purple on my prev post...... more than the athyachar it was your notes that entertained me. Thank you.

yes baalu detective agencey...... do not remove these kriya pics... put some more on.. baba with his lunch box looking cute last friday.. in the doorway and that.

Thanks..........Dont worry Pics will be never removed or moved......yaar i think lunch box pic was already uploaded in gallery by someone....if not then i will...
shrutisinha thumbnail
Originally posted by: carisma2

At the TN, The Sun   shone from somewhere in the Corrirdor outside Kriya's sanctury. Pratigya looking like a beautiful mermaid   opened the window to let the rest of the residents see their upcoming romance. She glanced over to a sleepy stirring   baba.... who was dreaming about his new cheat codes for the carrom game.

SHE WOKE HIM UP! And Krishna   used this to his advantage... He made her play 7 + 1 Kissing game. Pooja loved it she almost chewed Arhaan's face off

Gosh ... Everthing came to a halt the LUD team almost spat their snacks out... Tanths pen almost stopped writting. Arhaina, Surbhi, Nechu

fainted. kRIYA2010 captured every single pose πŸ‘ and Others searched for the remote... embarrassed infront of family. (And a post was written to the creatives). Wowwwwwwwww !!!!!! What a scene. Okay catch your breath Peepz..

Then Baba was   booted off to work.

Pratigya then went to the newspaper office.. to collect her payment for the article she had written on her mother Naina.

'Educated women... Can't work.. Looking after irratating Dadi's at home'.

This article was a hit. She then danced her way   to see Krishna at the adda .. Though she never thought she was going to find him there. BUT TO HER SURPRISE !......

She caught him in the act.....  NO NOT THIS KIND OF ACT ! (Although her reaction was like she'd caught him with another woman)She caught him playing.. playing CARROM ! Just as he was gonna shoot the Rani. His dil ki Rani shot him.

Well a picture of him.... so that he cannot deny his act. She confronted him "KRISHNA!!!"

Krishna tries to lie looking at the picture ... "Eeh mein humra haath naina.. this is a google image Carisma got for you". (True say Baba.. this is not your hand).

"JOOT, JOOT, JOOT, BAS BAATH KHATHAM". Pratigya was fuming

see. She marched off with her newspaper in hand.

He later came home hugging his Lunch box.. he was apprehensive about entering as

scared not knowing what Amma will throw in his face today!

He told Tunna and Chandu to keep the engine on the bike's on as he may need to make 'THE GREAT ESCAPE MOVIE 2'. But he was surprised to see Amma doing his aarthi.. He silently thought "Aaj Sub milkey humra maza lengey". (No beta ghar waale nahin.. IF gals lengi). So he became 'BETA PARMESHWAAR'.

So he tells his Mrs she is great for saving his ego.. She seriously lookes like she was going to spit   on him.. but reserved and preserved it for another day as she didn't feel he was worth wasting it on.

She later puts him in the mastermind chair and taunts where she got the money. All sorts of silly ideas came to his mind    and Pratigya& Not Krishna   .

Finally he lost it and the epi ended on tanthya (Tanths Profile pic).

At the sanctury, Loads of   money was hidden   by Komal and discovered by Naina  So the Sax ladies got really worried, and waited for Adharsh like they were lost at sea like constipated people and when Adharsh returned - they tossed him in a whirlpool of questions  . Fed up  

Click here to watch me move!
 Adharsh wanted to burn the cash   but KOMAL warned him off HER money   . Then Naina.. asked Adharsh to swear on her life... he didn't do wrong to get that money. So Adharsh did a fake

kassam rassam, which will hopefully lead to Naina's   . YAH DREAM ON PEOPLE... She will not go without a bit of this   and a lot of that   and tons of         this... and more of   .... and then we may be lucky to see Naina   .

Now Baba was a unhappy man after choking on his   food at breakfast... listening to Masterni..... He wanted to meet her and apologise (Ahhh  - Violins     ready).

He told his mates he needs to fake an accident or something..   So Chandu rings Pratigya and they raced over   . But seeing Baba all well and good and LYING AGAIN! Pratz was seriously annoyed. "Krishna - Hum tum pe VISHWAAS nahin karengey ! Tumney hamaara badosa thor diya! Ab hamey hamarey ghar chod do!"   

Next day........ Komal and Arushi got into a cat fight   and Arushi banged her head on the wall   and became dillusional.. she went out onto the road and there was   racing towards her..... Arushi was shocked        ....... WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN?  Jaanta ka vote ! U tell people.......

Hope you enjoyed it

DOSA. XX

hahahahhahahaa sooooooooo cuteeeeeeeee sence diiiiiii keep it up🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
coolfattin thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Diiiiii...
Love u soo much 4 de work!!!
lallantops * 100 for u!!!

Plz let dat car kill Arushii...i cant tolerate her anymor!!lol!!
sanitha7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanx for such sweet EA always luk 4ward 4 ur post always entertaining

u made my day as😍

(yest epi was not worth to say anything😑)

Tivo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
U put so much  effort caris at 1:30 am now and i am  Superb hum sab IF gals ki taraf se 

PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
🀣 🀣

Hey bhagwan...

Ee kaa kar diye..

Hum toh bed par gir gaye....
well done..

Aww.. that kissing pic was 😍
Edited by KriYa_life - 13 years ago
piyarapiyari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awsomw dii so beautiful sweet and little romantic and that funny pics really grea work and arauhi and sax,s great dii they r like that wounderful like it thanks for the lovely athaychar as u changed our mood
simran_singh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
[QUOTE=carisma2

Next day........ Komal and Arushi got into a cat fight   and Arushi banged her head on the wall   and became dillusional.. she went out onto the road and there was   racing towards her..... Arushi was shocked        ....... WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN?  Jaanta ka vote ! U tell people.......

Hope you enjoyed it

DOSA. XX

[/QUOTE]

Thanks C.Really enjoyed.
My vote is for the    to have a soft landing .  And the Saxs can adopt one of Arushis' girl student in her memory.
Elvira22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
very nice DI ..... Brillent !!!!!!
 Ur EA  always makes me laugh ....
 In next EA ..plzzz kill Arushi ... me too fed up of her.....
 u r tooooo goodπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ...loveuuuuuuu
a_uma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
SUPERB e.a. as always...  especially loved the part about Nainaji.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†