Anyone knows the meaning of the word ?

Mitrashakti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
In the precap Amma said something to Prats like .... Baba ka zindagi dushwar karke dum Legi.

I got the rest, but what is the meaning of dushwar.

Anu

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KP_Marina thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
it means complicated.....
Mitrashakti thumbnail
Originally posted by: krishnprats

<font color="#993300"><font size="2"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">it means complicated.....
</font></font>
</font>

Oh thanks. It's really hard for me to understand the hard Hindi words. But in what context did Prats make it complicated ? Why would she use this particular word?
BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anusarkar

Oh thanks. It's really hard for me to understand the hard Hindi words. But in what context did Prats make it complicated ? Why would she use this particular word?

Ask Ammaji..
elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Dushwar means very difficult, complicated. I would say it like: 'Yeh kaam karna meray liye bohat dushwar tha' meaning This work was very difficult for me to do.

If Amma used it... She probably meant that Prats will make Krishna's life very difficult, very complicated... only then will she breathe at ease.
Mitrashakti thumbnail
Originally posted by: elle45

Dushwar means very difficult, complicated. I would say it like: 'Yeh kaam karna meray liye bohat dushwar tha' meaning This work was very difficult for me to do.

If Amma used it... She probably meant that Prats will make Krishna's life very difficult, very complicated... only then will she breathe at ease.

Thanks Elle.
BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hindi is a funny language..