Posted: 13 years ago

Awww....! I'm overwhelmed ! πŸ˜Š Love you !

My dear, Nandu...Ooops ! My Orient Fan ! πŸ˜‰

Well, first of all, A Big SORRY, for this much late and delayed reply, you know how this studies are, I'm on break, now ! πŸ˜‰ So, sorry, i'm so late, to see your post ! To witness, such an awaited event on the forum ! LOL ! 

And,

Thank you so much, for dedicating this post to me, i'm gonna save it ! and read it anytime, i want ! πŸ˜‰

Okay...!

here i go, πŸ˜‰

A li'l doll ran to him & her innocence made him long for the moment he could be holding his own li'l girl in his very arms as now he held this li'l girl who had come to thank him for his goodness towards her family. 

He cherished the thought that soon their wait will be over & he will be a proud Papa. 

The li'l girl with her appearance gave face to his dream, dream that he had held in his heart ever since he had seen their baby for the first time on the monitor. 

Dream that now is the reason for the ever lasting smile on his face, dream that makes his heart beat in peace that soon his wait will be over & he will get to see the reflection of their love for real, in their Baby.

If Geet had borne the Baby in her womb, Maan had in his heart. 

Stoned by the weight of emptiness that has now filled his heart with he hides himself in a corner unable to vent his pain.

But at the warm motherly touch of DadiMaa's hand on his head he cries like a small boy.

He cries his heart out unable to hold back his pain anymore. 

And the night now is but a dark canvas devoid of stars & dreams.

But filled with painful memories & silent cries of two cold hearts that comfort each other in warm embrace as their wait now has come to an undesired, unwanted end.

Spellbound and Speechless ! πŸ‘

Though, trying to put my emotions in words ! A poor, little attempt ! πŸ˜”

If i can ever explain, my feelings, what i feel exactly at the moment, i read your post and thoughts, the words would never end ! 

BTW, have i ever told you that, i'm obsessed with your posts ! and i literally wait for your posts !

Oh ! thank you so much darling, for dedicating this wonderful, out of this world, magical, emotional, gut wrenching, superb post to me ! I'm so in love with this ! β€οΈ

Wooaah ! Maddy is so happy ! πŸ˜ƒ

Do you know, something, that i never get emotional that much easily, and i never cry, its really very hard for someone, to make me cry and all senti - senti ! but, you have always managed to make me feel senti ! πŸ˜­ That is the main reason, i love you and your posts ! A rare one, can make me feel senti ! πŸ˜‰ You, lucky girl ! or unlucky ? Whatever ! πŸ˜†

Still bookmarking it, will read again and again ! πŸ˜‰

Again and again, A huge thank you ! and a lovely πŸ€— from me !

and my favorite white roses, for you, to thank you ! πŸ˜‰

Love,

Maddy...! Ooopss ! Maanddy...! Ooopppss ! πŸ˜†

Your Bajaj Fan ! πŸ˜‰

Edited by maanddy - 13 years ago
Originally posted by nanditasingh

thank you Muni ...i'm so glad u read it & liked it too...i'm truly happy ....
yes that moment was heart wrenching ... their expression so beautiful its hard to express them in words ...no words can match their expressions....

You welcome sweetheart, DD & GC did brilliant job, they are flawless actors...

I have wrote this from Geet to Maan, sharing with you....

Geet to Maan

Mere hur aanso ki muskaan tum ho
Mere hur dard ki dawa tum ho
Mere bedard maazi ka khubsurat haal tum ho
Kannto se bhari meri zindagi ka gulaab tum ho 

Muniza
Oh nandita , missed your post !!
beautifuly expressed and written as always , felt maaneets pain all over again and hoping them to recover soon from it consoling each other.

felt so good and once again found the strength in Maaneet's relation by reading your post at its best.

πŸ€— for you !

All the best for your exams !!πŸ‘πŸΌ

nandu πŸ€— its amazing beautifully written dear...im touched😭

P.S. my like button is not working sorry about it
wonderful post...waiting for ur post from a week..
best of luck for ur exams

Hey Nandu...πŸ€—

it feels good to read ur post once again....welcum bck dear!!😊
All da very best for ur exams!!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Loads of luv,
Lavzz

beautifully writen

"If Geet had borne the Baby in her womb, Maan had in his heart"

Missed u nandita  πŸ€—....thank u so much for Awesome post ....v well written n you depicted all the emotions so beautifully  ....❀️
best of luck 4 ur examsπŸ€—