Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

This content was originally posted by: intruderfast

thank u so much topic maker for this awesome post.
as they say actions speak louder than words
it is prefectly true in abhays case
i like his each and every mood, but he is best when he is sarcastic, he looks so cool๐Ÿ˜Ž then

me too...i like his sarcasm the best

and after watching ystd's epi, i felt like the Arrogant Witty Sarcastic Abhay is back with his Attitude ๐Ÿ˜‰...and those awesome Abhay-Kabir scenes r back too...yayyyyy ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
About SId i can say after seeing his expressions i started the topic "Kya Sid dar gaya?"

Abhay...............should i say anything about his expressions and his eyes i don't think so.

He is lovable and adorable in his acting in this show. I am totally fida over him. When Ekta has said him to be expressionless than his expressions speak so much than what about act as a normal boy?

This content was originally posted by: Mahak Sinha

About SId i can say after seeing his expressions i started the topic "Kya Sid dar gaya?"

Abhay...............should i say anything about his expressions and his eyes i don't think so.

He is lovable and adorable in his acting in this show. I am totally fida over him. When Ekta has said him to be expressionless than his expressions speak so much than what about act as a normal boy?

LOL i think Abhay has to be rather be Emotionless , and not Expressionless
i mean i think so...

Vartika07 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

LOL i think Abhay has to be rather be Emotionless , and not Expressionless
i mean i think so...

yeah true my mistake maine emotionless ki jagah expressionless likh diya.๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ˜†
Thanks

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: ladybird9

I dont think i watched tht episode yet๐Ÿค” can u gv me the date plzzzzz plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ˜†

ok dearest shivani i think it is 21 st febraury , last part๐Ÿ˜Š
zehra-pisces thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
love u abhay n ur expressions, ur looks could kill any woman. wen i see u smiling on my laptop screen i do just one thing Droooolinggggg!!!!!!!!
sanchita1410 thumbnail
wow brilliant post. Abhay genuinely smiled twice - once when he went to pandher fort and remembering Maithili. Secondly when Piya got scholarship.
sumana-13 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sanchitaroy

wow brilliant post. Abhay genuinely smiled twice - once when he went to pandher fort and remembering Maithili. Secondly when Piya got scholarship.

Agree with you Sanchita on both the notes, and Nishi, you have the best collections of our Abhay's expressive handsome face, thanks for sharing ๐Ÿ˜Š
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Yeah Abhay is the dynamite. A packs a big blast. A full package. What he lacks in words he makes up with his devilish handsome face which tells U his story without him having to speak. How can one guy obtain all these qualities with his gorgeous face.