Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Yipeeeeeeee!!!!!! We are at 250 (Page 15)

Feefi IF-Rockerz
Feefi
Feefi

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crysind

ye kya horaha hein yaha...? i remember some one told me that she wont be online for "25" days and here she is all the time haan...LOL

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL 

who are you talking about? Embarrassed  i wanna know that person's name. Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mjtruelegendGurpreetD

Feefi IF-Rockerz
Feefi
Feefi

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL 

just a faltu post to make everyone ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mjtruelegend

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Feefi

ye kya horaha hein yaha...? i remember some one told me that she wont be online for "25" days and here she is all the time haan...LOL

ROFL 

who are you talking about? Embarrassed  i wanna know that person's name. Embarrassed

Can I tell U Can I ???.........Offcourse I canLOL.....Its U Feefi FafaWink

mjtruelegend

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

Originally posted by mjtruelegend

dekha guys he's back!  

speak of the devil and he appears Big smileLOL

LOL.....I told you na...kahan jayega? Yehi kahi hai..aur dekha laut kar aagaya baccha.Wink

Di Dekha Mera Asar Aap Bhi Ho Gaya Na.........First we wudnt have used Wink this simile but U too now love this I guessLOL

Kiya karun, I can't keep using the same one over and over again. I guess I need to hunt for more emoticons.LOL

Yar Di U have proved me wrong in respect to ur first post where we have  "discussion" and we were after each otherLOL....I thought u areAngry types but today when I look at That I tell to myself How stupid I was to think u Angry typesLOL

Aww I am so glad you noticed. You know I can get angry and belive me its not a pretty sight, so I try not get angry but sometimes I can't help it....my anger can boil to a point then it just comes out. Most of the time I am not an angry person, though my siblings do call me WITCH, or HITLER.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FeefiiViewsGurpreetD

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 4:01pm | IP Logged

ROFL 

Ye to mai bhi usse roj puchti hun .......  Fool banaya to bhag gayee.....  Pray karne ko bola.... Dusra Fool khoja to yahi pe rahene lagee......LOL

mjtruelegendFeefi

Feefi IF-Rockerz
Feefi
Feefi

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 4:01pm | IP Logged

Aww I am so glad you noticed. You know I can get angry and belive me its not a pretty sight, so I try not get angry but sometimes I can't help it....my anger can boil to a point then it just comes out. Most of the time I am not an angry person, though my siblings do call me WITCH, or HITLER.

i'll continue posting ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL  so that you are calm. does this even make you smile or laugh? ROFL 

mjtruelegend

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 4:02pm | IP Logged

Di Mine anger is also Bad so I try to avoid that......I m same to same Copy of Suhana.......I break All Plates and Cups which comes in my way......Mine Siblings too Call me HitlerLOL

mjtruelegendFeefi

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 4:02pm | IP Logged

ROFL 

Hi Febs, so Feefi told you she won't be online?.Thats soo...
ROFL

FeefiGurpreetD

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sasural Genda Phool Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index