Yipeeeeeeee!!!!!! We are at 250 - Page 11

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

I know its a grave matter and they need to deal with it propperly.

Sorry I meant the treatment was beautiful. Lolita, Ishaan and the family, they were all at their best during this phase. Thats what I meant when I said beautiful.

Yes, Family and everything is beautiful... But chalo hope for the best .....
Originally posted by Feefi

no no sheemUUU.  i read many spoilers and stuff and i know much happened...haven't watched OBS, well i did couple of episodes but without understanding ðŸ˜†

i don't speak bengali...don't even know a single word... unless "tumi ki bengali jano" is bengali and i can say that means do you know bengali ðŸ˜†

Yes dear I am a Bangali, so I enjoyed OBS thoroughly. Having said that, SGP is a different show all together, I love it.
Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

Di Dekha Mera Asar Aap Bhi Ho Gaya Na.........First we wudnt have used ðŸ˜‰ this simile but U too now love this I guess😆

Kiya karun, I can't keep using the same one over and over again. I guess I need to hunt for more emoticons.😆

Kiya karun, I can't keep using the same one over and over again. I guess I need to hunt for more emoticons.😆

i love ðŸ¤£ this the most.  it makes me laugh a lot.  use this more often😉

Nice Choice...😆

Okay dear....🤣🤣🤣

Yar Di U have proved me wrong in respect to ur first post where we have  "discussion" and we were after each other😆....I thought u are😡 types but today when I look at That I tell to myself How stupid I was to think u ðŸ˜¡ types😆
see even if the post isn't funny...and you use this ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ most ppl will laugh. 

🤣🤣 

p.s. well i laugh idk about most people. ðŸ¤£
ye kya horaha hein yaha...? i remember some one told me that she wont be online for "25" days and here she is all the time haan...😆 Edited by crysind - 13 years ago

see even if the post isn't funny...and you use this ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ most ppl will laugh. 

🤣🤣 

p.s. well i laugh idk about most people. ðŸ¤£

Include me to that ppl's list😆