Yipeeeeeeee!!!!!! We are at 250

GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey People,Howzz U doing all??Good......Ok Wanna Feel Lil more Good......Just see Below πŸ˜”....No Silly Below😲 πŸ˜†

I think No One Noticed this Becozzz I am the only who stays Online and watches all the pages and Post.....If U still havent figured it I can tell u that we Guys have completed 250 Pages In SGP forum......This is great achievement inspite considering the fact SGP has completed one year just now and Most of members are Off from this forum for their boards.....This shows we Guyzzz are so much active and so much talkative.......Congratulationsss Guysss and Keep Posting Unlike Me...... 
Edited by Rubaldhillon - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Oh wow. WELL DONE TO US. Thankyou Rubal for pointing it out. πŸ˜†
GurpreetD thumbnail
Originally posted by: mjtruelegend

Oh wow. WELL DONE TO US. Thankyou Rubal for pointing it out. πŸ˜†

Thank U DiiiiiiiπŸ˜†.........
Well Done Rubal for being online for whole day and posting so muchπŸ˜†
Edited by Rubaldhillon - 13 years ago
Feefi thumbnail
yay! Congratulations to our SGP forum and all the people who make it soo active (uhmmm .. rubal...uhmm.πŸ˜†) 

can i say this wouldn't have happened without your faltu posts? πŸ˜†
GurpreetD thumbnail
Originally posted by: Feefi

yay! Congratulations to our SGP forum and all the people who make it soo active (uhmmm .. rubal...uhmm.πŸ˜†) 

can i say this wouldn't have happened without your faltu posts? πŸ˜†

Yaaa U Can say That........I was the rite person to make this post......No one deserves more than me to make this post πŸ˜†
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Rubal and Feefi, lo phir se shuro karo......bolte raho....number bhi badhta jayega...page ka. πŸ˜†
Feefi thumbnail

Rubal and Feefi, lo phir se shuro karo......bolte raho....number bhi badhta jayega...page ka. πŸ˜†

yeah rubal chalo next msision shuru kren?  by next month, complete 500 pages?? πŸ˜† 
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Have you both seen today's fantastical episode? Suhana was at her best. Loved her throughout. πŸ˜ƒ
GurpreetD thumbnail
Originally posted by: Feefi

yeah rubal chalo next msision shuru kren?  by next month, complete 500 pages?? πŸ˜† 

Ok done.........Just wait For next Month ..........Maybe this forum go more than 500 pagesπŸ˜†
Feefi thumbnail

Have you both seen today's fantastical episode? Suhana was at her best. Loved her throughout. πŸ˜ƒ

oh i LOVED it LOVED it! πŸ˜†  

suhana's scene with alok-rano was great! and then with her father! πŸ˜†  why do i love you so much suhana? πŸ˜³