Taify thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
The megaevent aired on Sony :D

watch it for Aish, and Madx.. and if you love Bachchans then for them too

have

aish, abhi, AB, Jaya, preity, ritesh, madhuri, shilpa, akshay, vishal, and shekhar :D

Download Page :

http://www.tvkahani.com/forums/index.php?topic=407.msg2296#msg2296

fun event !

Edited by Taify - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I know I will watch it thanks I didn't watch it thanks for sharing :P
Taify thumbnail
im watching it only for Aish, and Madx !
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Oh yh they dance so well love it!๐Ÿ˜ณ
Taify thumbnail
they dance like a dream !!!

ive seen one part.. gonna catch the other one tomorrow
I went to the stupid concert.. Akki wasn't there at the nyc one..
^ Yeah, but Madhuri was here! I remember, I was so excited watch her and Aishwariya dance together. And then the whole Abhi-Aish performance on 'tere bina' was awesome, as well as Amitabh-Jaya's little performance kinda thing on 'teri bindiya re' and then Amitabh reciting his famous dialogues from his 70s movies. I had so much fun, and I think I remember the entire concert lol.

Where did Akshay perform? I know Shilpa Shetty did the UK part of the tour.

You know what's one of the funniest part of these concerts? Before the celebs perform, they make a little speech and always include..."blah blah blah NYC is my favorite city..." But then when I watch the same concert from other cities, I hear things like, "Houston is my fav. city" or "Chicago is my fav. city" etc etc etc. Seems like they don't wanna upset fans from all the cities. ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by indn inn0cence - 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: indn inn0cence

Where did Akshay perform? I know Shilpa Shetty did the UK part of the tour.

Akshay performed in (obviously) Toronto๐Ÿ˜† Edited by koolchick - 13 years ago
Taify thumbnail
their fav city keep changing with time zones :P
preity*zinta thumbnail
Lucky you girls! I wanted to see Madhuri and Aishwarya perform together SO bad. But we got Akshay, he was like the life of the party for the Toronto show. Aishwarya and Abhishek didn't perform together to any of their songs, so disappointing. Toronto was the first show on their tour, they added a bunch of performances after, ugh :(

This content was originally posted by: indn inn0cence

You know what's one of the funniest part of these concerts? Before the celebs perform, they make a little speech and always include..."blah blah blah NYC is my favorite city..." But then when I watch the same concert from other cities, I hear things like, "Houston is my fav. city" or "Chicago is my fav. city" etc etc etc. Seems like they don't wanna upset fans from all the cities. ๐Ÿ˜†

LOL. I remember during the rockstars concert, Esha Deol walked out going "THANKKK YOU NEW YORKK" (we were in Toronto) and the crowd booed her off stage. She came out like 2 times after that .. Don't know if she was embarrassed by what she said or if she just wasn't a part of the show as much.
Edited by preity*zinta - 13 years ago