Pratigya

We want Pratigya Holi Video!

Pia9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

This is so unfair IF have uploaded all the major shows Holi vids...Were's Pratigya Holi Vid???

'Sasural Genda Phool

Pyaar Mein Twist - Holi Celebration

Holi Hai in Chand Chupa Badal Mein

SAB TV - Holi Celebration

COLORS TV - Holi Party

Holi Celebration on Pavitra Rishta

Gabbar Ki Holi

Wassup TV - Episode 14' this one was a holi special episode but still NO Pratigya bits

All have one y dnt we??!

Please IF post up a vid from the sets of Pratigya were they were shooting the Holi SequenceπŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i agree!! 

Mkap's video is missing although we have a special Maha Episode for the Holi sequence πŸ˜•
Edited by Filza.T - 13 years ago
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
IF is doing their best to ignore Pratigya!! 🀒🀒

Today was the first time in three months we had a TB article relating to the show...πŸ˜•
Pia9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Filza.T

i agree!! Mkap's video is missing although we have a special Maha Episode for the Holi sequence 

That is true but still...every other serial has one so i want one too😳
Pia9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SaacheeSyna

IF is doing their best to ignore Pratigya!! 🀒🀒

Today was the first time in three months we had a TB article relating to the show...πŸ˜•

This is so mean!...even though the show is still doing ok TRP wise y dnt we get enough coverage of the show...before we used to have videos and articles regularly but now  it's suprisin they even remember it...same going for the news channels...we used to get segments almost everyday!
pooja-menon thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pia9

This is so mean!...even though the show is still doing ok TRP wise y dnt we get enough coverage of the show...before we used to have videos and articles regularly but now  it's suprisin they even remember it...same going for the news channels...we used to get segments almost everyday!

I know for the last few months now..the promotions of the show is going down...and I don't think it's TRPs coz we still have good TRPs ..and we all can see that shows with lower trps have more articles than us....
Either the production house has stopped giving out articles or the IF is just not bothered...πŸ˜•
Pia9 thumbnail
Whatever the reason may be but some publicity is needed..they only do it wen it suits them!
Mitu_ thumbnail
agree pia
mkap always ignore by  them
i dont know why
BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Pratigya Holi Video is missing with CID Holi..Don't worry.. We are investigating it..As soon as we get it.. We will deliver it to you..
pooja-menon thumbnail
Originally posted by: CID_HD

Pratigya Holi Video is missing with CID Holi..Don't worry.. We are investigating it..As soon as we get it.. We will deliver it to you..

🀣🀣🀣