NivRen: Kab Meetengi Yeh Dooriyan(#36) - Page 92

Posted: 13 years ago
i think CTs should send CC and HL away for some time...... so that everyone can enjoy some peace and quiet. HL really irritates me, i know viren will sort CC out soon but what about HL who going sort her out?
I'll join in 'mission destroy CC' laterπŸ˜†....I was laughing sooo much

How long do you lot think they'll drag this track before realisation hits viren?
How about an idea

Viren and Sid should stalk CC

Our lovely Ct's have shown us that the super human powers of Viren and also Viren is stalking expert.
He can teach Sid and they both should stalk CC.

CC will never suspect her son and Sid, she knows is bhola bhala

How about that?
Wnat that be fun to watch and the TRPs will boom πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

This thread will come to end soon.
I have a little something prepared for the next.
I will start the new thread when we reach page 140

Sure Raj Sweetie u start the new thread when we reach 140 because this will be full in no time,  Cant believe our threads are getting full in no time
Well Pooja, I hope CT's don't drag this track too long as it best for their TRP and for us, NivRens importantly
sorrrrrrry guys got to go. will come on later to read Ashly's update. hope we get something good to watch....... byeeeee diya di, pooja and raj and anyone else i left out. tata take care all
I think our Nandu and CC mission getting us through fast
Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

How about an idea

Viren and Sid should stalk CC

Our lovely Ct's have shown us that the super human powers of Viren and also Viren is stalking expert.
He can teach Sid and they both should stalk CC.

CC will never suspect her son and Sid, she knows is bhola bhala

How about that?
Wnat that be fun to watch and the TRPs will boom πŸ˜†

Oh Raj that would do Wonders, and please please please let them include apna Nandu sabka Bandu,  He will be sooo good in distracting CC's mind and then Viren and Sid can do their work ,  Imagine Nandu doing Cabret Dance in front of CC and attracting her and distracting her mind and then Sid and Viren doing the Stalking business and scaring her,  Nandu will tell her Nahi aisa kuch bhi nahi mujhe to kuch bhi nahi deekhaayi de raha
πŸ˜† I quite like the idea of viren teaching sid of the ways of stalking
 and I'm sure Pratap can take care of Hemlata (like in Sonals FF)....I would love thatπŸ˜†