Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
raj are u workin in weekends?!?! hope not....

pipz she's a sour coconut πŸ€£
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
So you all have a new mission today.

CC mission

I think you should have nice name for the mission.
BIackSwan thumbnail
mim sorry angel.. i misquoted u as pipz πŸ˜† my bad.....
so wat do u think wil happn today?!?! i dont want CC to talk bullshit to nivi's dad & dadi.. 

u think viren would speak up?!?! i highly doubt it cz he's confused himself....πŸ˜”
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Girls here is a scene at the request of Nadini,

Sharmas have come to the Soods house asking what happen,  CC starts insulting them so much telling them Nivi is responsible  for all this and not blame Viren,  she continues,  all tell her to keep quiet but she carries on and on,  DD is there  and she cannot bear to see this and gets annoyed as to why all are keeping quiet and why no one is speaking as the Soods know the truth, She phones Sidharth and tells him to come home immediately and goes to Viren's room,  When she enters Viren has Nivi's photo in his hand and he is talking to her photo,  telling "Tum mujhe chor kar kyun chali gayi, tumne nahi socha mujhe tumhari aaadat ho gayi hai, mein kaise rehunga tumhare bina,  tum kehti ho ke tum meri khushi ke liye gayi ho, lekin meri Khushi to tum se hai Nivedita,  Please wapas chali aawo, Divya gets Emotional and angry as well, She tells Viren ab iss sab se kyaa faida,  jo tumhe karna tha woh to tum ne kar liyaa aur jo kuch bhi baaki hai woh tumhari Maa poora kaar rahi hai,  Dadi aur bade papa aye hai auyr tumhari Maa unki beizati kar rahi hai, keh rahi hai ki Nivi iss sab ke liye zimedaar hai,  VIren jaa kar unhe rok lo nahi to jo kuch thori si umeed hai woh bhi khatma ho jayegi,  Viren getsa shock and runs down with Nivi's photo in his hand,  He comes down and sees CC insulting the Sharma, and NT dadi just become weak listening to her harsh words, Viren gets angry and says "Maaaaaaaaa, bas kijiye bahit ho gaya, ab mein nahi seh sakta,  CC says haan beta iss liye to mein in ko jaane ke liye keh rahi hou, uss ladki ne tumhe aaj tak dukh ke alawa aur kyaa deeya hai, acha hai ke woh chali gayi, manhuss kahi ki"  Viren gets angry and cannot control his temper and shouts at his mother and says: "MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" bassss, mein apni Nivedita ke khilaaf kuch nahi sun sakta, Aap apne aap ko Meri Maa kehti hai,  Maaa Shabd ka matlab bhi aap samajhti hai, Aap meri MAA nahi ho sakti,  Aap ko to apne Bete kaa dukh deekhaayi bhi nahi deta,  Aap ko apni pari hai,  Aap kab samjhengi ki mein Nivi se pyar karta hou, aur woh meri patni hai aur yeh talaaq ke mamouli kagzaat humein alag nahi kar sakti,  Nivedita kal bhi meri thi aaj bhi meri hai aur kal bhi  meri hi rahegi, Viren aur Nivedita ki Jodi to Upar wale ne banaya hai aap kaun hoti hai humein alag karne waali,  CC replies mein tumhari Maa hou Viren aur tumhari Bhalaayi ke bare mein sochna meri zimedaari hai"  Viren says Nahi aap meri Maa nahi,  She goes and tries to touch Viren, but Viren pushes her hand and says no Mujhe chuna mat, Aap meri maa nahi,  Mera sirf yeh parivaar hai, Mere Dada, Meri Dadi, Meri Tayji Mera Bhai Sidharth, Meri Bhabhi Divya, Mera Nandu aur sabse badkar Meri Patni Nivedita,  CC gets a shock of her life,  tells him toh mein aur tumhare papa,  Just then JW enters the scene, He supports VIren and says he will helpo him in getting Nivi back and he slaps CC telling she never did the duty of a Wife and Mother, her most time passed in Grooming herself(Makeup ki Deewaani) or badmouthing others,  CC gets another shock,  JW anounces he will divorce CC and marry another lady who is much better than her and kind hearted,  CC gets another shock of her life, She falls unconcious,  Laakji Kaka sprinkles water on her and when she wakes up she says" Mein kahan hou,  mein kaun hou,  and she starts laughing loudly, she says mera koi nahi,  She starts to Pulling her hair and she starts behaving madly,  The family call the mental hospital and ask them to come and take CC as she has lost her head (Good she wanted to send Nivi so now she is going) when she reaches the Hospital  Dr says she needs a shock treatement, They take her and give her a shock treatment and her hair stands straight, The family does not take notice of her,  but the moment Nivi comes to know about it she runs to the hospital and sees CC,  CC sees her and gets mad again and tell her to go from there,.  Dr comes  and gives her another shock treatment, and after that she keeps getting this treatment, till she realises her mistake and when she gets normal, After that she goes to Nivi and asks her forgiveness because when she was ill no family took care of her only Nivi used to take care of her food medecines and all.
She  pleads to her to come back and take care of Viren as she has realised her mistake (After losing her husband JW to another lady),  after that Nivi returns and they live happily,  But CC has lost JW as he has left her and married someone else, Now she realises what it is to stay away from the person u love.

Ok hope u all like it

VirMan_ArShi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Raj ya me too think so viren's attempts will b shown next week.
@Skoja yes dear i am Mim n u r right Viren shouldn't b quite
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I really Viren to open his mouth shout at his mother, for speaking like this,

BIackSwan thumbnail
awwww D πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—
thank u soooooooooooooooooo very much for writin dis and dedicatin it to me.. mwaaaaaaah πŸ€—

it ws tooooo sweet and i imagined everythin perfectly. although it was a serious scene, i found dis bit funny... and i hope u can guess y

Mera sirf yeh parivaar hai, Mere Dada, Meri Dadi, Meri Tayji Mera Bhai Sidharth, Meri Bhabhi Divya, Mera Nandu πŸ€£

yaaaaaaaay u sent her to asylum and made her realize da mistakes she made... aww nivi's tooooooo sweet as usual.. oh man JW married to some other woman??!?!  gosh D... poor CC
VirMan_ArShi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

mim sorry angel.. i misquoted u as pipz πŸ˜† my bad.....

so wat do u think wil happn today?!?! i dont want CC to talk bullshit to nivi's dad & dadi.. 

u think viren would speak up?!?! i highly doubt it cz he's confused himself....πŸ˜”

its ok angelπŸ˜†
n i don't no what will happen today i am also confused lyk our VirenπŸ˜ƒ

BIackSwan thumbnail
raj would u like to suggest a name to our mission?!!?!

pipz & suman
girlsssssssssss need some ideas for our mission...
where are u both?!?!?!
BIackSwan thumbnail
Originally posted by: pinkparty

its ok angelπŸ˜†
n i don't no what will happen today i am also confused lyk our VirenπŸ˜ƒ

ur a sweetheart mim tnx.....
oh man same here... πŸ˜†