Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pipicat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
so true hate only stregthens love... viren will try harder ....
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: anjubala

Raj, DS knows what Viren wants and it is his way of telling him that go and listen to yourself. This time DS will not force his choice and decisions on Viren. DS gave him aashirwad and said "Mein chahta hun tum sada khush raho and DS knows Nivi is his khushi and he also knows that VIren will realize this." And Viren will come out with his decision that he wants Nivi.
DS knows that abhi Viren se puchna ki tumhe kya chahiye will not be appropriate as he is not in the proper frame of mind. Isliye he just told him that he is with him in all his decisions. That is a very big step for dadaji and also for Viren. Now Viren knows that whatever he decides family will still love him.

I hope what you say is right.

I am worried for tomorrow. When CC is talking DS is quite. I wish DS knew atleast that Viren did not want divorce.
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: anjubala

Ashly, give him some time... He has to digest what all has hit him..Abhi abhi jake usko uska parivaar wapis mila hai.. and now this tragedy has hit his life again... He will come back with a bang..I am sure about it. And it will be CC's nafrat jo Viren ke pyaar ko aur majboot karegi. Trust me.

hey Anju I wish what ever u said comes true,  I want him to realise his love sooon.  and not listen to that CC😡
pipicat thumbnail
i loved way he innocently ased side why nivi left ....
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
KS is again back to hating the Soods.

milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good Morning/Evening girls, how are you alldoing today?
Ashly dear thankyou very much for the update. I don't know if I will be able to take one more emotional breakdown, it looks more intense than yesterday and now both my angels are suffering. Yesterday I was so emotionally down, as if my sister or brother got a divorce and they are leaving each other.
I will watch it in a bit and give my analysis ofcourse because until I watch it I won't feel any better.

And Viren-Sid scene, oh I want to watch it. remember girls,in my first ever Sood Brothers topic I wrote that Sid would have done the same thing as Nivi is doing that is sacrificing her love. At that time most of the forum members were so against Nivi but they did not understand Nivi and Sid's character they would do anything for their family members.
And then Sid is Viren's big brother, in our culture big brother is considered as father. oh I would love to see those emotional bonding scenes between brothers too.
Dadaji-Viren scene looks intense too.

CC ki bacchi ko toh we know how that lady in red lipstick is. Did she ever get tired with bad mouthing Nivi.
You know I would love to see that it will be CC who will play cupid between NivRen. Yes, you heard me right. She was always lucky charm for them right? she can help them directly because Viren cannot take CC taunting Nivi. He will always feel protective towards Nivi and then we know what will happen.😉

But I don't want to see Viren sulking for long yaar, we have seen enough of it with Sid and our Viren is not sulking type guy. He is full of confidence, determination, attitude, arrogance. So Mr. Viren Sood buck up and get into action dear, I cannnot bear to see you sulking for another day.

So girls I will be back with my toughts and you know as usual it will be posted in the ohter thread.

Ashly dear thanks once again for the update, even though I didnot press like button I love you do that for us daily without fail. We really appreciate it.
pipicat thumbnail

he never like them... he alwasy went there to meet his daugther not the inlaws

NiViren-Raj thumbnail
If Viren can have a fast recovery form accident, the he can from this.
Please Viren wake up fast.
VirMan_ArShi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

If Viren can have a fast recovery form accident, the he can from this.
Please Viren wake up fast.

lol Raj u r right he can n he should bring back Nivi very fast
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
OMG MIlee,

Just today morning i was talking about CC being the reason for instigating Viren towards Nivi.
Her bad mouthing Nivi is going to the instrument