Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Kab Meetengi Yeh Dooriyan(#36) (Page 30)

CCBM-fan IF-Rockerz
CCBM-fan
CCBM-fan

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkparty

Originally posted by pipicat

in all this confusion viren wil geta chnace to gte close to nivi ... nandu wil be nivi'v saas
oh Hina too gud yaarLOL Nandu Nivi's saasLOL but yes Nandu'll give her lots of luv n care he is so sweetBig smile

ya mim..........nandu'll give love n care 2 nivi......coz he is also sweet ....just like his fans.....Big smileSmileWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VirMan_ArShidiyaloveskinny

FrozenRain IF-Rockerz
FrozenRain
FrozenRain

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Ok girls just imagined one more...nandu and JW's suhaag raat..ROFL....nivren decorates their room....and they romanced while decorating nivi's new saas bedroom.....!!and CC crying and making foods in kitchen...now CC is the servant.....!!ROFLROFLROFL...now i'm going...it's enough for me to calm myself before today's episode...LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

VirMan_ArShiCCBM-fanwadi..dolldiyaloveskinny

VirMan_ArShi IF-Dazzler
VirMan_ArShi
VirMan_ArShi

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by friendforall

Originally posted by pipicat

yaar me to nadz  count down once more before i leave.. you very quite today hugz beyebye to all just vote for cc and nandu marraige or jw and nandu marraige imgaine he honey mon of cc and nandu

Oh My God CC and Nandu;s honeymoon Nanchal Honeymoon, will be interesting to see,  CC will pt sooooo much make up and attrack Nandy
yes Diya it will b interesting n den a romantic song seq of NanchalBig smile just imagine

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

diyaloveskinny

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

So true Nandu will take care of Nivi and Nivi will say Viren Tumhari Yeh wali Maa kitni achi hai, mujhe bahut pyaar bhi karti hai, koyi kaam nahi karne deti din bhar kitchen mein rehti hei aur mujhe bahut pyaar karti hai,  Kitni achi Maa hai Tumhari Nandu Maa

VirMan_ArShiCCBM-fan

pipicat IF-Dazzler
pipicat
pipicat

byebye gyz till next time keep daydreamin cc in the kitchen good one

CCBM-fandiyaloveskinny

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana4kinha

Ok girls just imagined one more...nandu and JW's suhaag raat..ROFL....nivren decorates their room....and they romanced while decorating nivi's new saas bedroom.....!!and CC crying and making foods in kitchen...now CC is the servant.....!!ROFLROFLROFL...now i'm going...it's enough for me to calm myself before today's episode...LOL

Hey Sana this will be great Imagine CC servant and Nandu the Malkin of the house. Oh my God this is tooo muchROFLROFLROFL

CCBM-fan

-sweetheart- IF-Sizzlerz
-sweetheart-
-sweetheart-

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana4kinha

sana u r great!!!!!!!!!!!
ROFL

Edited by kinnyyy - 17 March 2011 at 4:47am

CCBM-fandiyaloveskinny

CCBM-fan IF-Rockerz
CCBM-fan
CCBM-fan

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 4:50am | IP Logged
ok .....my dear friends ....I have 2 leave now..... see u guys after 2day's episode......love u all......Hug

diyaloveskinny

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index