Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Kab Meetengi Yeh Dooriyan(#36) (Page 2)

neha_fan Senior Member
neha_fan
neha_fan

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 8:17pm | IP Logged

This is a very appropriate title.  Remember the scene when Nivi took out the sofa from the room and invited Viren to sleep on the bed and that bed had two parts, Viren's and Nivi's. Viren wanted to sleep in her part and she said "Abhi nahin Viren. Ise bahut Waqt lagega". Viren said, "Jab mein sofe se bed tak ki doori tai kar sakta hoon to yeh doori to kuch bhi nahi." After that we saw they drifting apart and not came closer. "Un do hisson ki doori bahut lambi ho gayi". I am so happy for Nivi that she left him. Not that I like to see her in pain but this was the only way to make Viren realize what he has done. After HM he has taken Nivi for granted. His motive of gaining her trust was fulfilled and he stopped showing any care. After the revelation what he said to her will come back to haunt him. I really want to hear that dialogue haunting him, "Tum apne ghar ja sakti ho Nivedita Sharma". He will first miss her care and then her love. There will be no one beside him to feel his pain, to comfort him, to wake up in the middle of the night to check his wounds or cover him or make him coffee. He will spend his days at work but the nights will be hardest for him. He will be alone and will see Nivi in everything beside him. One by one whatever he said to her and did to her will haunt him. He will remember how loving she has been to him. And out of all this marriage and his badla drill, what did she get? What options has he left her with? Will she ever think of another man in her life again, will she be able to trust anybody in her life again or will she spend her life as a divorced wife? What exactly did she get from trusting him, loving him, caring for him and going thru all the torchure he and his family put her thru. What has she gained? A gift of unbearable and endless pain.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegummygod2010vandipaiminu2011sahujaVarshaLuvsArjunmilee1014gmann2010wadi..dolldiyaloveskinnyPeace67NiViren-Raj

doot IF-Dazzler
doot
doot

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
diya superd intro

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

diyaloveskinny

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Thanks Diya for opening a new thread. Wonderful introduction and very apt title. Well let's how long it will take for Viren to win Nivi back. I think we have to go a long way, but just hope that this whole wait is worth it and CTs don't ruin our favorite jodi in the process.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VarshaLuvsArjundiyaloveskinny

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Hi Chandni, I don't think we met before, I am Ketty. I loved your post dear. And hopefully we can get to see what you have mentioned. I hoping for all those things. Let's see what we will get in next track now. 
doot IF-Dazzler
doot
doot

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
hey guys

Edited by doot - 16 March 2011 at 9:25pm
aysha1989 Goldie
aysha1989
aysha1989

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Hey feeling great to have a new thread so soon... And nice title dear!

Edited by aysha1989 - 16 March 2011 at 9:34pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

diyaloveskinny

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Diya, thanks for the new thread. Beautiful title and introduction.
Lets wait and see how Mr.Viren Sood will win over Nivi's beautiful heart and her trust. This time as we always used to say after we knew that he was the stalker its not going to be that easy, he cannot win over her with 20 smiles he needs to work hard, because now his moon is not hiding in the clouds its completely disappeared because of an eclipse. He needs to try move the earth and sun around to find his Moon.
And lets hope he will clear the eclipse and find his Moon, his life, his Love and make her ever shining, ever so beautiful Poonam ki Chaand.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aysha1989VarshaLuvsArjunwadi..dolldiyaloveskinnyNiViren-Raj

VarshaLuvsArjun Goldie
VarshaLuvsArjun
VarshaLuvsArjun

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
LOLLOLi liked the title yaar wonderful title

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aysha1989diyaloveskinny

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index