Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Kab Meetengi Yeh Dooriyan(#36) (Page 136)

VarshaLuvsArjun Goldie
VarshaLuvsArjun
VarshaLuvsArjun

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by friendforall

Originally posted by Sunshine234

Ok Girls please tell me Frankly how many of U are wanting to Join me in Mission CC,  PLease how many will come to help me,
Count me in anytimeLOL

Oh Pooja thanks so much,  now our gang is becoming stronger, We have Raj, Kulsum, Pooja,  Nadini, Hina, Sakeena, Ashly, Sonal and many more to come

add me too plz

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunshine234..Lujain..

VirMan_ArShi IF-Dazzler
VirMan_ArShi
VirMan_ArShi

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged

Ok Girls please tell me Frankly how many of U are wanting to Join me in Mission CC,  PLease how many will come to help me,
Count me in anytimeLOL

Oh Pooja thanks so much,  now our gang is becoming stronger, We have Raj, Kulsum, Pooja,  Nadini, Hina, Sakeena, Ashly, Sonal and many more to come
Diya u missed my name y Unhappy

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunshine234diyaloveskinny..Sakeena..NiViren-Raj..Lujain..

..Lujain.. IF-Stunnerz
..Lujain..
..Lujain..

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
diya u miss my nam 2 Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VirMan_ArShi

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Good Morning/Evening girls, how are you all doing?
Ashly sweetheart, thankyou for this wonderful update you give us everyday. And sometimes you remember me too, thanks for that. I feel so happy that you guys remember me just like I remember you guys when I watch the episode.

My Angels are in so much Love that they already started missing eachother within few hours oh God, few hours kya they started missing each other the minute Nivi put her foot outside Sood mansion. Why won't they right? they would have actually died if not for the heart of eachother beating in them. Oh it will so painful and yet beautiful to watch them like this as we wanted to see their tadap and baichaini right?

Mr.Viren Sood, please I beg you to stalk your mom and make her life a hell, I know and I saw how much capability you have but its your wife you may have controlled it so you better do it 100 times more this time and stalk her and make her go crazy then dadaji can send her to mental asylum. Then you all Sood's can live happily.

You know girls from yesterday I am remembering this song from "Love Story"
Yaad aarahi hai
teri yaad aarahi hai
yadanay say teray jaanay say
jaan jaarahi hai.

I know there are so many songs on judai but I don't know this song completely took over my mind.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

mygod2010Sunshine234vids08starz4meaysha1989daffodils06VarshaLuvsArjunVirMan_ArShiashred12anjubala..Sakeena....Lujain..NiViren-Raj

Sunshine234 Senior Member
Sunshine234
Sunshine234

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged

Count me in anytimeLOL

LOL Thanks Diya, it will be a pleasure to......wait what are we planning for CC??LOL

NiViren-Raj..Lujain..

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Thanks Ashly so much for the update. YOu are a star.... Even though they may get divorced (courtesy Ks and CC) but i guess that would be okay so that NivRen can get re married with all the rituals and enjoy their marriage like every1 else does. Last time poor guys had to make do with the rituals on a small scale... Sidya ke shaadi mein haath maar liya thaLOL
Yes Snehu, I want the grandest wedding fr Nivren. I found them so cute today. Wanted to give them a big hugHug

Edited by vids08 - 18 March 2011 at 9:49am

ashred12..Lujain..

daffodils06 Goldie
daffodils06
daffodils06

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
y can't bs contrl cc???ab tho hadh ho gayi....d smile on hr face at d end...she defntly needs 2 b taught a lesson..

Sunshine234VirMan_ArShi

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
hi milee....loved ur post...yep cc need a stalker n who better than "her responsibility" her son...

diya...i'm always dere to support in all ur plans against cc n hl....Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014VarshaLuvsArjun..Lujain..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index