Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: anjubala

Diya, I am all game for it. Anyways I do not believe that she is a mother so whatever it needs to get her out of the way is fine with me.

Anju, leave alone being a mother I don't believe she is a human being. If she was one then she would feel everyone's pain but no she is enjoying her self with their misery.
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Since Asma mentioned scenes
I am working on one, hope it turns out ok.
I will post it in beshram thread. Its ot beshram but still i will post it there 😊
milee1014 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjaani07

Milee, hi sweetie! I loved ur post and ur analysis yesterday was amazing! Can't wait to get home n watch the epi!

Hey Asma, thanks dear. Me too can't wait to watch the episode and write my thoughts on it.

anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: milee1014

Asma, can I suggest do write your own scenes of NivRen missing each other and then one more flute scene. Pretty please

Ek aur flute scene?! Hmm I don't know if I can do it justice but will definitely try! I think ill try what u said, will move on to where we are now. Think in my scenes I'd left it as Nivi had gone for a few days...never thought this wud happen?!
milee1014 thumbnail

Originally posted by: friendforall

Good question Raj, But I think she still considers herslef Viren's wife unknowingly, 

Good one Diya, girls like Nivi even though they sign divorce papers which in my eyes just a piece of paper doesnot break their relation in thier hearts. She will consider herself Viren's wife until her last breath.
vids08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Anju, leave alone being a mother I don't believe she is a human being. If she was one then she would feel everyone's pain but no she is enjoying her self with their misery.

I hated the way she told BS indirectly that he does not have any say in Viren's life.I hope Viren fixes her soon.😡
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Right Mille and Anju,  CC is neither a mother nor a human being, She is just heartless,  without any Emotion,  I really dont know what to call her

milee1014 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjaani07

Ek aur flute scene?! Hmm I don't know if I can do it justice but will definitely try! I think ill try what u said, will move on to where we are now. Think in my scenes I'd left it as Nivi had gone for a few days...never thought this wud happen?!

I know you wrote as if she has gone for few days now you got something different.
And about flute scene, he can play his flute on terrace just like Kanha plays flute and his Radha will come running towards him. And we know Nivi can't come to him atleast till the door, what say.
Oh I am waiting for that scene, I don't know CT's will show it or not. Viren playing flute on terrace, Nivi all baichain and could not control herself comes running outside. Awww it will be beautiful to watch.
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
NEW THREAD HAS STARTED
milee1014 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vids08

I hated the way she told BS indirectly that he does not have any say in Viren's life.I hope Viren fixes her soon.😡

I did not watch it but I can understand what you are saying dear, ok lets put somethng in her red lipstick so that her lips start bleeding continuously so that she can't talk at all.😡