Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Good Morning/Evening girls, how are you all doing?
Ashly sweetheart, thankyou for this wonderful update you give us everyday. And sometimes you remember me too, thanks for that. I feel so happy that you guys remember me just like I remember you guys when I watch the episode.

My Angels are in so much Love that they already started missing eachother within few hours oh God, few hours kya they started missing each other the minute Nivi put her foot outside Sood mansion. Why won't they right? they would have actually died if not for the heart of eachother beating in them. Oh it will so painful and yet beautiful to watch them like this as we wanted to see their tadap and baichaini right?

Mr.Viren Sood, please I beg you to stalk your mom and make her life a hell, I know and I saw how much capability you have but its your wife you may have controlled it so you better do it 100 times more this time and stalk her and make her go crazy then dadaji can send her to mental asylum. Then you all Sood's can live happily.

You know girls from yesterday I am remembering this song from "Love Story"
Yaad aarahi hai
teri yaad aarahi hai
yadanay say teray jaanay say
jaan jaarahi hai.

I know there are so many songs on judai but I don't know this song completely took over my mind.

Sunshine234 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: friendforall

Oh Pooja thanks so much,  now our gang is becoming stronger, We have Raj, Kulsum, Pooja,  Nadini, Hina, Sakeena, Ashly, Sonal and many more to come

๐Ÿ˜† Thanks Diya, it will be a pleasure to......wait what are we planning for CC??๐Ÿ˜†
vids08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SnehaNivRenFan

Thanks Ashly so much for the update. YOu are a star.... Even though they may get divorced (courtesy Ks and CC) but i guess that would be okay so that NivRen can get re married with all the rituals and enjoy their marriage like every1 else does. Last time poor guys had to make do with the rituals on a small scale... Sidya ke shaadi mein haath maar liya tha๐Ÿ˜†

Yes Snehu, I want the grandest wedding fr Nivren. I found them so cute today. Wanted to give them a big hug๐Ÿค— Edited by vids08 - 13 years ago
daffodils06 thumbnail
y can't bs contrl cc???ab tho hadh ho gayi....d smile on hr face at d end...she defntly needs 2 b taught a lesson..
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hi milee....loved ur post...yep cc need a stalker n who better than "her responsibility" her son...

diya...i'm always dere to support in all ur plans against cc n hl....๐Ÿ˜Š
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
VirMan_ArShi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: daffodils06

y can't bs contrl cc???ab tho hadh ho gayi....d smile on hr face at d end...she defntly needs 2 b taught a lesson..

yes yaar its too much๐Ÿ˜ก she is a bigggggggggg vilain
milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This Evil Witch is so gonna get it from her son. Look at her, she says she has every right on her son, come witch when did you ever looked at him and his happiness. you were busy grooming yourself or making life hell for Sid or scheming for the property.

Really I want Viren to give her good, how he did it on Marriage confrontation day. I want him to do more than that.

Dadi please Keshavji say papers laykar jala do please, pretty please with cherry on top. I want a remarriage but I don't want this divorce drama. Someone please tear those papers or burn those.
both of them did not sign those papers in their right mind, that is the reason its not valid.
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
We are reaching the page 140

I will open the new thread, once you reach the limit here then lets start in the new thread๐Ÿ˜Š

NivRen: Yeh Ishq Nahi Aasan

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1640413

diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh my God such a big Army to Mission CC, imagne all of us will go on our Mission, Yes Dear Varsha, MIm, Suman, Yati,Lojain, and all please join the Army