Frequent Posters

LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
thanx hannny ashly 4 d update
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
sanjuuuu...which scene which scene....pls pls make it soon....cant wait to watch ur new vm....
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Worse is over and good is about to begin
Next week will be interesting
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashred12

sanjuuuu...which scene which scene....pls pls make it soon....cant wait to watch ur new vm....

me 2 looking forward 2 see it
VirMan_ArShi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

it wasnt dat heartbreaking 4 me...i found it sweet dat they luv each other so much dat dey missed d other so fast...

ya Ashly it was so sweet . de both r missing each other so much. hope soon de'll b together again
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

it wasnt dat heartbreaking 4 me...i found it sweet dat they luv each other so much dat dey missed d other so fast...

I cried on the first part,  where Nivren were missing each other, Oh God how much they love each other and Nivi cares for each and every small things for Viren,  So sweet,  but the rest were ok for me, I am looking forward to Monday now, I want them to go fast with this, Instead of saying Viren will realise his love for Nivi they shoulld have said Nivi will realise how much she loves Viren and one of the sood or Sharmas will make her realise her love for Viren, May be Sidharth or Divya from Soods and NT Dadi from the Sharmas,
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ok Girls please tell me Frankly how many of U are wanting to Join me in Mission CC,  PLease how many will come to help me,  I want to do somthing special with CC,  so come and give me ur ideas and we will work together,
Edited by friendforall - 13 years ago
zaravp thumbnail

The whole world would know they were faking the marriage expect IF fans!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Shayafan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Ashly so much for the update. YOu are a star.... Even though they may get divorced (courtesy Ks and CC) but i guess that would be okay so that NivRen can get re married with all the rituals and enjoy their marriage like every1 else does. Last time poor guys had to make do with the rituals on a small scale... Sidya ke shaadi mein haath maar liya thaπŸ˜†
VirMan_ArShi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

Worse is over and good is about to begin
Next week will be interesting

ya Raj next week will b DHAMAKA wow can't wait 4 monday