LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
he did't feel any thing without nivi
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Part3-

Dadi shocked. Cc says its d-pprs which niv signed. Dadi says I know but wats it, just a piece of ppr. Cc starts blaming nivi. Ks pt has reached. Cc says nivi don't want to continue d relation then y r u forcing. Bs shouts at cc.He says dadi is worried 4 both nivren. cc says viren is only my responsibility n I knw wats gud 4 him.

(....cc, u can only talk...)
Yd shouts at her. Cc doesn't stop. Dadi pt angry. Cc says I wont allow any1 to force them to change d decision, I'll take d pprs to court. Angry pt talks back. Dadi says  no matter wat she say, bs is d one to decide. Pt still angry, says now i know y she took dis decision, we shud support her, anyways wat dis house has given her dat she has to return. Cc tells pt to lower his voice n says nivi came here on her own w'out our wish n blah blah. bs shouts at cc to stop insulting his bahu wen he is alive. She says she is no more bahu as she signed it. Bs says it doesn't matter its just a sign, its not legal atm. so nivi still has rights here. Cc disappointed. Bs tells sharmas dat he don't know how to make things rite. Ks says no need. I don't need any court's seal to accept my daughter's decision, if she has signed on it. He says I break all mine n nivi's relations with dis house. He grabs d-ppr fm cc n angrily says I'll get seal on it myself. Dadi is disappointed as things has gone worse. Ks takes dadi n pt n leaves. Cc smirks.

(...dream on evil witch....dis is d max u can do...now u r gonna get it all back...)

Precap-awwwww…

Nivi on road with handbag. Slow version viren comes to her n says I wanna talk to u, in past few days…. she says quietly, leave it evenif u want u cant say anything.

Nivi says afterall there is nothing between us. Marriage was fake, one thing was real friendship but dat died few days back.

Viren looks at her sadly. Nivi has become so numb dat she has no emotions throughout.

(…poor girl😭😭)

starz4me thumbnail
Originally posted by: SanKi4eva

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....the scene i needed for my new vm, i finally got them =D

Looking forward to it.😃
ashred12 thumbnail
vidya dear...me too loving it...esp d sood-sharma fight...coz now d worst is over....ab jo bhi hoga accha hi hoga...😊
starz4me thumbnail
Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

So CC picked up the divorce papers from Virens room
Why can't Viren have torn them

Exaactly yaar..........why do they show the protagonists stupid sometimes......he is unhappy about it.....n yet he wants to save the d-papers.......for just-in-case.

God.....please......n above all CC.....she is everywhere....watching everyone's move.......got an oppertunity n grabbed the papers.

I think she deliberately instigated Keshav's anger so that.......which she cant do herself......he can do it.....n that is get the divorce final.

wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: starz4me

Looking forward to it.😃

me tooo looking forward to it
wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks ashly sooo much for the update
vids08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 fr the lovely update.Thanks Ashly.OMG KS is going to file the papers in court  kya? Viren ko toh kafi papad belne padenge ab.
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
waaaaaaaaaaw cc must killed every thhing will be ok
ashred12 thumbnail

it wasnt dat heartbreaking 4 me...i found it sweet dat they luv each other so much dat dey missed d other so fast...