NivRen: Kab Meetengi Yeh Dooriyan(#36) - Page 95

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by friendforall

Even I am fed up with the current track, I just cant bear to see seperation. I want them to speed up with this track and give us back our Nivren scenes again soooooon, about Precap I wish they show Viren trying to phone Nivi and they both know they are at each ends but no one talks just listen to their silence and understand what they are trying to say

ya diya i hope that so i prefer that he will go ti nivi house to make every body know  that he can't live without nivi hope the sep  will end sooon๐Ÿ˜›
Raj thanx for the pictures...neha looks stunning in that lavender colour saree...she looks more and more beautiful with each passing day...!!!

Ok girlies going to disappear for a bit and finally watch yesterdays epi

ok  sweeti poja see u later๐Ÿ˜Š
Awww.......Raj...........thank u so much hun.

I didnt watch the epi yesterday but.......Viren is looking so sad yaar.....i cant see him like this.
Nivi surely with her expressions looks like she is already mising Viren's presence around her.

Sorry....forgot to ask everyone................How r u all??

Ok girls gotta go now.....i hope i will come back after the show to join in the nivren discussions....i'm not sure..bcz  from the last couple of episodes i became a silent reader after the show.....i'll try to come back at least for bashing CC..!!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ..have a blast dears.....!!!!!
I have made a new thread called

Yeh Ishq Nahi Aasan

We can continue there after we finish our pages here

Its 30 mins to go and we will have everyone , so i thought i will keep the next thread ready.

Enjoy my NevReniacs

Going to read faizu's suhaag raat scene to dream abt nivren.....i don't know how long we have to wait for getting something like in this show...!!!๐Ÿ˜
Originally posted by sana4kinha

Going to read faizu's suhaag raat scene to dream abt nivren.....i don't know how long we have to wait for getting something like in this show...!!!๐Ÿ˜

we hope it will be sooon dear๐Ÿ˜›