Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FrozenRain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
i know raj we will have a bad weekend by thinking abt the upcoming track..i hope they at least show a precap...sometimes the CT's r so cruel....and i really don't like the current track...that's why i stopped writing scenes too....!!!
Sunshine234 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sana4kinha

Hey pooja i'm fine...finally back to this thread today...bt not sure abt join  here after the episode...it will be an horrible episode for sure.....i want viren to hear CC's words and react to her....and i wish KS shld tell these words....i'll find a good life partner for my daughter soon and never allow her to come back to this house...i really want to see the possessive side of viren...!!!!i can't wait anymore....viren has to realize abt  his love asap...!!!!

Hey Sana I agree, I want to see virens 'jealous' side and I really hope they show it FAST! I haven't seen yesterdays episode yet but from the updates....it didn't seem to pleasant. Wasn't viren around when CC was bad mouthing them? If they drag this track, do you think that the guy (the drunk guy they met in the club) will be introduced again....that will for sure bring out Virens possessive side😉
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sana4kinha

i know raj we will have a bad weekend by thinking abt the upcoming track..i hope they at least show a precap...sometimes the CT's r so cruel....and i really don't like the current track...that's why i stopped writing scenes too....!!!

Agree, i too am not liking this track.
They should have a good pre-cap or else it will ruin our weekend

But then i doubt that too. Cause what goo pre-cap can they show.
FrozenRain thumbnail
Oopsss....i have been mistaken......it's nice to know abt u more.....!!!!!!!
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sunshine234

Hey Sana I agree, I want to see virens 'jealous' side and I really hope they show it FAST! I haven't seen yesterdays episode yet but from the updates....it didn't seem to pleasant. Wasn't viren around when CC was bad mouthing them? If they drag this track, do you think that the guy (the drunk guy they met in the club) will be introduced again....that will for sure bring out Virens possessive side😉

Pooja

They can a scene like that where Viren saves Nivi from the club guy. That will again be step close to their realtionship
Sunshine234 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey raj I'm hoping something will happen to speed it up to get to the good bits again😊
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Even I am fed up with the current track, I just cant bear to see seperation. I want them to speed up with this track and give us back our Nivren scenes again soooooon, about Precap I wish they show Viren trying to phone Nivi and they both know they are at each ends but no one talks just listen to their silence and understand what they are trying to say
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
hi guys
how r u all ?

NiViren-Raj thumbnail
I HATE HATE HATE TOO SEE NIVI-VIREN LIKE THIS 😭

FrozenRain thumbnail
Sorry girls..busy in checking some pm's......Once the show is aired it end so soon....i want more nivren...bt i think in today's episode there is no chance for a nivren scene...bt at least i want to see viren's self talk or he missing nivi or something like this....else i'll again going to silent mode bcz of evil witch CC...!!i hate her....!!!