NivRen: Kab Meetengi Yeh Dooriyan(#36) - Page 86

Posted: 13 years ago
hayyy Anoshhhhhhhh meri jaaaaaan .🤗.no analysis for yd Epi ...i didnt find any analysis..na ap ki or na hi Asma ki ...😔
Nadz seriously TL is ending? how? and when? OMG i thought  they would show how he got mental and stuff or have they shown it? it hasn't even been a long x
If Viren comes and blasts CC probably when they are alone then the Trp can increase.
Cause this would generate interest.
The other things should be Sid and DS helping NivRen
Edited by Raj_Luv_NiViren - 13 years ago
Originally posted by sakeenaLuvEK-KM

hahhahahah yaa ..we but we will do singar for her b4 antyam sanskar...😆

ohh i missed it ..whch pg is ...😕

Its on page 86
Anisha jaan it's my final year too....only few more months remaining in my college life...i'm so sad my college life going to end soon...!!!!!
yes sana... desh is my most fav show till date and i really wanna see harshiti together...😍

sana & anisha
drool less on nivren at college girls... warna ur lecturers will spank both of u 🤣
Originally posted by Anisha_91

SAKEEENA JAAAN!!! Hw are you??? OMG i didn't talk to you yesterday how are you?? 

awww janu me missed u all ...culdnt b on for so long bez i got headach ...but now me okk .....😳
Sakeena sweetie, aww i'm sorry sweetie, we had guests from London who suddenly announced that they are coming our house, so we had to quickly do things before they arrive, i started writing it but then when we got the news i couldn't complete it, and after they left i had to do all my essays that are in for today lol and Asma Di came back from her brother's house late so she also couldn't do it x
ohhhhhhhh thanks Diyaaa jaan ..btw how r u ...after murdering CC...😉

@nadz---i really want harshiti again...they r too good together....and abt college and nivren...😆..u know my scrrensaver and wallpaper on my lappy were set as nivren pictures...so i can watch them in my practical hours too.....and me and gang of my friends always discussing abt nivren romance even during the lectures...got some warnings...bt we don't bother...afterall it is final year.....can't stop gossiping....!!!😆..it's a part of our life...!!!!😊