NivRen: Kab Meetengi Yeh Dooriyan(#36) - Page 85

Posted: 13 years ago
Anisha jaan..me too in college...now going to leave from here...i'm so bored with studies....only nivren dreams can help us....😃
@anisha
i missed u toooooo sweets.. yeah its been like ages since i last spoke to u.... its soooo good to see u again....

@sana
hiiiiiiiiiiiii ðŸ¤—

3 hours more to suffer guys!!!!!
Originally posted by sana4kinha

Hi mim...my nandu is fine...as usual too hot..so i asked him to take a bath to cool himself.....🤣!!!!
oh Sana u asked him to take a bath to cool himself🤣itna hottttttt hai kya hamara Nandu😆
Originally posted by friendforall

Hey Anisha, jaanu, R u Meaning CC,  if yes who does not hate her,😡. Oh God how can she do evil work and never gets caught,  Wish today Viren comes and tells her to shut up

Yes Diya the stupid annoying CC arrrggh seriously annoys me when bad people get away with things!!  I feel like teaching her a lesson lol now Nivi has also left so what her problem now OMG i would love it if Viren came and did that, but i doubt he will know x
Originally posted by friendforall

Hey Sakeena Jaanu how will u see her face because we have blown up her face only so that she does not open her mouth, Hey did u read my OS I sent CC to the assylum and gave her shock treatment, Do read it
Its on this thread only I think on page 86,  DO read it and tell me how it is

hahhahahah yaa ..we but we will do singar for her b4 antyam sanskar...😆

Originally posted by NaDzGirl

sakeena u hav to read D's os... it's da bestest of all Party perfect treatment for vampish CC...

ohh i missed it ..whch pg is ...😕
@nadz---....it's so sad TL is ending....i watched that show only for harshad.....don't worry yaar.....we will with u...and i hope HC will come back soon....actually i really like him in kis desh with additi....that's my ever favourite HC show.....
Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

We need to get CC vocal cord removed so she cannot speak today.

im on it 
Awww Sana bless you sweetie...i'm so sad its my final year at college and i don't want to leave i can wait to go uni cos i love studying more and more but i don't wanna leave my college i'm so used to it now lol OMG NivReb effect i'm sat in class always thinking about Viren and then NivRen lol x
SAKEEENA JAAAN!!! Hw are you??? OMG i didn't talk to you yesterday how are you?? 
Originally posted by Anisha_91

Yes Diya the stupid annoying CC arrrggh seriously annoys me when bad people get away with things!!  I feel like teaching her a lesson lol now Nivi has also left so what her problem now OMG i would love it if Viren came and did that, but i doubt he will know x

Hey Anisha,  Nadz, Suman, Hina, myself decided to explode CC's head off, and we Kidnapped her and fed her bomb powder and exploded her  so now she is without head, and Raj has suggested to give her a head of DOnkey or a Hyena(Because Hyena keeps laughing) give ur opinion what will be best donkey Head or Hyena head
Edited by friendforall - 13 years ago