NivRen: Kab Meetengi Yeh Dooriyan(#36) - Page 58

Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Asma, Faiza & Anisha how are you girls doing? its been a while again talking to you.
Asma, I just read your scenes dear. YOu write so beautifully. My personal best is the Flute scene. Thank you for writing.
I am going to read Faiza's scenes now.
AWWWWWWWWWWWW BLESS!!!!
I LOVE YOU BOTH TOOOOOOOO!!!

YOU'LL LOVE IT!!

AWWW GOD, I'M MISSING YOU BOTH SO MUCH!!!
CANNOT WAIT TILL 3RD APRIL TO SEE THE FULL PERFORMANCE!!

LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUU TWOO!!!!!!
Aww byee anisha, make sure u eat some of that food too jaan!!πŸ˜‰ See u tomoro, sweet kinny dreams!
Di I'm great thanks hope your good too. And glad Faizu's VM made you feel better thanks Faizu your a star making us happy after a sad epi love you

Chat to you tomorrow Di tc love you x
Originally posted by milee1014

Hey Asma, Faiza & Anisha how are you girls doing? its been a while again talking to you.
Asma, I just read your scenes dear. YOu write so beautifully. My personal best is the Flute scene. Thank you for writing.
I am going to read Faiza's scenes now.

Aww hi Milee, how're u? Aaah thanks for liking the scenes i wrote, i never wrote b4 but nivren just inspired meπŸ€— I was trying to stick with the track but now im off it with the divorce stuff happening... Really don't know if i'll have the motivation to write this weekend or even what ill write!!

Faizu's scenes are awesome, you'll love them i'm sure!!

Will read ur analysis too and comment jaan xx

PS: i'm reeeeaaly hoping we get a REAL flute scene soon, i miss it soo much!😳
Edited by anjaani07 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by friendforall

Hi Girls,my Jaaanus, how r u all, I have added a few names to the Nivreniacs like, Hina, Pooja, Taara, Nadini,, If I have missed anyone please tell me, I will add them immidiately,

They thanks so much for liking this Thread, I have been able to complete the introduction with the help of Raj, Hey Raj Jaanu thanks so much for helping me in writing the Introduction

Diya hun please add my name its Suman...i will surely try n b more active on these thread
Faiza... When u have written your analysis - I hope u can PM me the link :) 
Originally posted by anjaani07

Aww hi Milee, how're u? Aaah thanks for liking the scenes i wrote, i never wrote b4 but nivren just inspired meπŸ€— I was trying to stick with the track but now im off it with the divorce stuff happening... Really don't know if i'll have the motivation to write this weekend or even what ill write!!

Faizu's scenes are awesome, you'll love them i'm sure!!

Will read ur analysis too and comment jaan xx

PS: i'm reeeeaaly hoping we get a REAL flute scene soon, i miss it soo much!😳
Hey Sweetie, tell me about it NivRen inspires everyone hereπŸ˜‰ see our sweet innocent Faiza too write hot hot stuff. I just read the first Oh my gosh I knew she write brilliantly but the scenes are really something.
Ok how about you write your own seperation track with awesome scenes where they are missing each other. Just my suggestion.

About the flute me too waiting for it dear, we want one ASAP. Lets hope we get more than one flute scene in this seperation.πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰ oh gosh I am in dream land now.
Helllloooooo Milee Di, Hello again Faizu and Asma Di x