Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago
Hii Asma jaan . hu r u jaan ? Dear I don't know wheather 2dy i will b ol tilll u come ol , I might go offline soon 2dy as i m alreday feeling sleepy . lolzz

oh Yaar 2dy's bestest scenes I described were 2dy's highlights .n Kinshuk fully stole d show by his eyes n expresions . Wht a brillaint actor he is . 

@Anisha

oh jaan It's okk . No Prob . Hu r u jaan ? yupp dis 2 scenes were so gd n well acted by kinny

diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anjaani07

Diya! Hey jaan, how're u? I can't wait to watch d epi n soon I'm gonna watch d UK epi which is d mandir pooja one from last week!! On my way home now cos I can't miss it 😉

Hey Asma am also fine Dear, Hey even here we are going to get the Mandir Episode,  so I am looking forward to watch it, MA from mauritius so we get CCBM live from from UK.  So we will be watching the same Episode, 

Yes Dear I watched today;'s Episode in Youtube t was excellent one, just loved it except for CC of course
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awww Diya soo sweet, Same applies here i have tons of college stuff to do but i just can't keep myself away from  this and you guys lol x

Diya i'll be off now chat to you soon take care love you x
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Ok Anisha love u too,  chat with u tomorrow,  even i think will go and do my work and later watch CCBM the Mandir Episode

Originally posted by: friendforall

Hey Moni very good analysis Dear, even I loved these 2 scenes,  Viren was soo good, and I liked the scene where Nivren look at each other Viren on Terace and Nivi leaving,  this shows they have a strong Bond and strong love, How did she turn and look at the terrace as if her heart told her to see VIren there, By the way her heart is not with her its with Viren and Viren's heart is with her, so its Viren's heart calls out to her saying please look at me once I am here please look, 

My heart really broke for Viren the way he was crying,  It was so sad Dear

Diya Di hu r u ? Oh thank u for liking it . yupp me2 loved only these 2 scenes . they were so gd n well directed n acted by kinshuk . 👏 .

@BOLD Oh yaa Di fully agrre wid u . Viren' s heart is wid Nivi n Nivi's heart is wid Viren's . Both love each other so much but r nt ready 2 accept it
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Moni sis i'm fine thanks how are you?? OMG yup super amazing i loved all his expression he was super fab as usual 

Jann i'll be off now chat to you tomorrow take care sweetie love you X
diyaloveskinny thumbnail

Originally posted by: sushmitadutta

Diya Di hu r u ? Oh thank u for liking it . yupp me2 loved only these 2 scenes . they were so gd n well directed n acted by kinshuk . 👏 .

@BOLD Oh yaa Di fully agrre wid u . Viren' s heart is wid Nivi n Nivi's heart is wid Viren's . Both love each other so much but r nt ready 2 accept it

Yes Dear I really hope they accept it soon,  I want to see it,  how they confess their love to each other,
Oh Diya Di Don't make me start abt CC . I hatee her wid capital H . Seriosulyy wht kind of a mother she is ? n frm whch mouth She was talking ill abt Nivi n was telling th all hapenned becozz of her ? DISGUSTINg . I lovedd hu VD answered her , Lovelyyy yaar . She trulyy is mother n Maa of Viren who only understands him . tht is why Viren is veryy close 2 his tayajii n he loves her a lott n respect her 2 . She is more then his maa for Viren .

Oh u r gong , okk So Byee GN SD of kinny
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Aww ok bye anisha, hopefully chat to u later sweetie!!

Moni it's ok jaan, if ur sleepy don't stay up 🤗 I loved ur analysis jaan, I can't wait to watch the epi but I'm so mad at CC just from reading comments!! I don't think I'll be writing analysis today because it will be so late.

I really hope Viren comes and shouts at his mum tomoro, it cud happen naa?!

Diya hey yeah I can't wait to watch d mandir epi again on the big TV lolzz, 10 mins to go!!
ohh Anisha Byee GN n sd of Kinny . oh BTW i lovedd ur yest naalysis dear . I read it . maaizngg . Sorryy for late reply n thanxx for d PM 

Asma jaan upp just go n watch it soon dear . lovv u
Edited by sushmitadutta - 13 years ago