Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey u guys, hey Moni, Diya, how're u? I'm still not home yet, had to go to my brothers house & my nephew won't let me leave!!

Haven't seen the epi yet but read ur comments. Can't wait to watch the terrace scene!! What's with the pre-cap tho, is there any chance Viren might come and stop/shout at his evil mum?!

Probably will be home too late to write an analysis today sorry xxEdited by anjaani07 - 13 years ago
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
As i said , I loved 2dy's episode only becozz of 2 scenes . So will say abt dis 2 scenes .

NIVREN'S TERRACE SCENE 

So Nivi leaves d Sood house again by remembering d FB scene . U know Guyzz when they show Nivi on her way 2 go 2 her house , i was expecting Viren on Terrace n was sayng 2 my mom tht Kaash Viren comes on terrace  n See thtazz wht hapenned n I got Viren on Terrace . He comes there 2 See Nivi , his love , His Life  his wife , his everythng , his soul . So he sees her gong 2 her house . OMGG look at Viren hu intensefully n wid so much pain he was seeng her as if tryng 2 say her tht "  Plzz Nivi , COME BACK , COME BACK 2 UR VIREN , I LOVE U "  . Nivi just turns n looks at Viren . becozz She 2 hav some hope tht Viren might come 2 terrace n She could see him one last time before gong 2 sharma house . Same was wid Vire . he 2 wanted 2 see nivi one last time before gong 2 Sharma house . So Nivi turns away n goes Inside sharma house . Poor Viren just keeps his eyes on her till d time She goes out of his viewing range . he had tears in his eyes . He Just looks d divorce paper he ws holding n just touches Nivi's name , caresses it as if he was caressing Nivi herself . Sid comes n sees Viren dong tht . He understands tht wht Viren is feeling So he keeps his hand on shoulder . Viren looks in a side View 2 Sid n then turns his face , looks Nivi's house n asks Sid " Vo kyon chali gayi Sidharth ? " Here I want 2 say tht Viren knew tht wht was d Answer of his question , he knew Why Nivi went . But he asks it as a normal ques as if sometime We 2 ask d ques 2 others whose ans we already know . but Just wanted assurance frm others . so Sod says She left nt becozz She wanted 2 teach lesson 2 u but she  wanted ur hapiness So She left . he goes frm there leavng Viren in thnkng mode again .

VIREN-DADAJI SCENE

Oh  i loved dis scene so much .

Scene starts wid Viren still seeng d divorce paper wid havng tears in his eyes . did u guyzz noticed ? since d time Nivi gave tht divorce paper 2 Viren , he is holding tht paper in his hands ,.he didn't even left
it for a sec  .he remembers FB of when he announced d divorce n then He rembers Nivi's dialogue of pati-patni wala . As soon as He remembers OMG look at Viren . He was getting so hard 2 control it , d pain n guilt had became unbearable for him now So he closes his eyes wid shiveringgg a little . Dadaji comes n sees Viren wid closed eyes . Viren sees him n says "dadasaheb " ( aww i lovee whenever Viren says him dadasaheb . it realyy looks swwet frm his mouth lol ) , DS Now also didn't understand Viren . Seriouslyy it's so wrong . he tells Viren he doesn't wnted 2 live wid Nivi then It's okk , he will support him whtever is his decision . n Viren tries 2 speak sayng tht He didn't hav any idea abt Nivi's decision frm before  " but DS stops him n doesn't listen 2 him n just tells him tht his blessings will always wid him n He will nt interefere in his decision frm now onwards as He doesn't want 2 loose Viren once more . Vren again tries 2 say somethng but he again stops him n goes frm there . n( Oh Come on DS yaar , Let Viren speak naa , Why u stopped him ? ) .

Seriosully dis CC will never ever b shudhruing . She is seriosullyy like Ahaggrhhh . She doesn't understand her own son yaar  , his pain , his feeligs n then she is calling herself as mom . Shame .  .

PRECAP 

OMG viren where r u dear ? See wht ur MAA is dong ? OMGG plzz Viren come n just teach ur maa a nice lesson . Plzzz where r u ? 😭
Edited by sushmitadutta - 13 years ago
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Anisha Dear,🤗 Its  Ok Dear no problem  When ever u can u do it, 

How r u Dear, was thinking of u and Asma,  hope u both r doing well

Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awww Diya soo sweet ðŸ¤— I did like the two parts then my mum just told me that some relatives form London are coming down to our house so, they will be here for a while, and i prolly won't come online after they go cos i've got so much college work to do so i'm anticipating that i won't do one today. 

How are you?? x
anjaani07 thumbnail
Aww moni I loved ur analysis jaan 🤗 I still havnt seen the epi yet but I can't wait to see that terrace scene aww!!
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Hey Moni very good analysis Dear, even I loved these 2 scenes,  Viren was soo good, and I liked the scene where Nivren look at each other Viren on Terace and Nivi leaving,  this shows they have a strong Bond and strong love, How did she turn and look at the terrace as if her heart told her to see VIren there, By the way her heart is not with her its with Viren and Viren's heart is with her, so its Viren's heart calls out to her saying please look at me once I am here please look, 

My heart really broke for Viren the way he was crying,  It was so sad Dear
anjaani07 thumbnail
Diya! Hey jaan, how're u? I can't wait to watch d epi n soon I'm gonna watch d UK epi which is d mandir pooja one from last week!! On my way home now cos I can't miss it 😉
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Aww Moni my sis what an amazing analysis loved it jaan its super WOW!!! 
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anisha_91

Awww Diya soo sweet ðŸ¤— I did like the two parts then my mum just told me that some relatives form London are coming down to our house so, they will be here for a while, and i prolly won't come online after they go cos i've got so much college work to do so i'm anticipating that i won't do one today. 

How are you?? x

Am fine Dear even am busy with assignements but this Forum is keeping me glued here, I am so addicted to it specially because I have friends like u all, 
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Okayy Diya, Moni and Asma Di i'll be off now, gotta go and prepare things, ufff luckily i start late tomorrow otherwise i would be drained lol. Chat to you all later if not tomorrow Inshallah take care jaanus love you x