Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
I think really as u all said it, Sid really understands Nivi and am sure he will not allow Nivi to be heart broken again this time, I feel even if CC plays her game Sid will not allow this time to happen,  He beared up the pain of Nivi's Seperation but he will not allow the same pain to happen to Viren am sure he will stand up for Nivren and DS will ofcourse expose CC if she does anything wrong, because he knows CC played her game in seperating Nivi and Sid, So this time DS will not allow same thing to happen with Viren and specially Nivi he will not let her be heart broken again
CCBM-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

diya........yes..... n..... d way viren asked 2 sid...."wo kyo chali  gayi siddharth".........aww dat was so sweet n innocent....just like a child.....

diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Agree with  U Yati, My heart was paining and tears were rolling down seeing Viren sad and the way they looked at each other, it was heartbreaking, and specially the way Viren asked Sid why she left

CCBM-fan thumbnail
Originally posted by: friendforall

I think really as u all said it, Sid really understands Nivi and am sure he will not allow Nivi to be heart broken again this time, I feel even if CC plays her game Sid will not allow this time to happen,  He beared up the pain of Nivi's Seperation but he will not allow the same pain to happen to Viren am sure he will stand up for Nivren and DS will ofcourse expose CC if she does anything wrong, because he knows CC played her game in seperating Nivi and Sid, So this time DS will not allow same thing to happen with Viren and specially Nivi he will not let her be heart broken again

agree...diya....sid have 2 do something so dis time CC won't get success in her evil plans....if sid does dat.....we can forgive him 4 all d mistakes dat he has done in past.....
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Agree with u Dear, am sure Sid will do this only, he will help Nivi and Viren to become one, He will play an important role,  Many Sid fans were complaining they have one sided Sid now its time for Sid to play an important role and play Cupid for Nivren
CCBM-fan thumbnail
yup......happy moments r back 4 sid fans.....even we all felt dat Cts sidelined sid's character......n itz high time dan sid's character can get back his charm......we all want dis also.......afterall he is d one who is d part of dis serial from d begining......
sap_s thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey guys... by just seeing the precap .... i think viren is not there in sood house.... when all the drama is going on between sharmas and CC... even sid is not there....its only dadasahib and ladies in house....

i think by just going through that article which says that viren will go to sharma house but NT & keshav wont alllow him... even nivi refuses him... i think ... this will come after the drama between sharmas and CC is over... & keshev will break nivies  all relationship with the soods... as what he said in his diologue. then viren will go to meet nivi knowing wat cc did i suppose but he will not get any good responce from shrmas... they will say how cn they or nivi trust him... after what he did... may be she also says... that she wont be in a position to believe him....may be he is also faking now.. seeing that he did wrong to her...I dont know when viren will go to sharma house.. to speak to nivi... i dont that even at that time he may have realise that how mush he loves her... may be he will go there as he did not want a divorse & by knowing CC deeds...

but according to me... non acceptance from nivi.. & sharmas will trigger viren that how much he really love her... & also by the words of some sood member may be dadaji or sid he will realise his love... & try every thing possible to win her back...then a grand marriage will happen...

NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Yati and Diya,

I watching the episode again and especially Viren and Sid conversation.
I agree with you both, Viren thought Nivi left to punish him, but Sid such beautifully explained VIren the exact reason behind Nivi's decision.

I am happy the Ct's are making Sid's character strong. Hope to see Sid help Viren get out of this and help Viren to unite with Nivi. Yes Sid and Nivi were best friends and that is why Sid knows Nivi well.

Sid probably will be their cupid.
Edited by Raj_Luv_NiViren - 13 years ago
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I hope Viren exposes his parents CC and JW with Sids help.
CCBM-fan thumbnail
Hope a same...raj....n r8 now we can only trust sid ....coz he is d one who knows both nivi n viren very well....agar koi nivren ke liye negative bolega....den sid is d only one person....who won't trust on dat.....so I prefer sid 2 play cupid......dear sid get ready wid ur bow n arrow......😆