Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: ashred12

thanx a lot 4 ur faith in me dears...🤗☺️

wen sid was advicing viren, i remembered milee...she'd be on top of d world seeing it...n d way sid was making viren understand, it was so moving, i felt teary...

n d precap...uff yeh cc...how dare she talk like dat to our archangel NT dadi...shall we kick her onto sun so dat she'll burn up nicely...?

nivren terrace-entrance moment was so touching...n viren was touching her sign so slowly after she went out of sight...somehow d scene wer he looks at her going into d house reminded me of nivren scene # 8 wer he just miss seeing her face...

Ashly what u said about CC is so right I am always saying send CC to another planet,. Jupiter, Pluto, or any  one where there is tooooo much heat even worse than Sun but then, even Sun will be best,  and along with her please HL also should be also sent,  CC and HL deserve this,  Sun mein jal kar unki akal theekaane aajaegi, 
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

DS said today that CC does not know what is good for her son.

But like CC, DS does not understand Viren. DS made his mind listening to stupid CC.
DS did not even ask Viren what Viren wanted.
DS is still the same

Peace67 thumbnail
Ashly, why trouble the the sun. Lets stick on a barbecue spit and roast her over a slow fire.
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
Originally posted by: gmann2010

Hi sweetie, I am ok too. Btw I am Ketty. I don't think we chatted before. What should I call you? 

Well more than CC's words, Viren's silence is killing me. Don't know how long he will take to open his mouth. I hated same thing with Sid in earlier story, I just hope that he doesn't take as long as Sid took it. 

ya hanny mera nam hi lojain but u can call me loji😛
ya hanny he must talk i hope 2 see him talk soon 😊
VarshaLuvsArjun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i am feeling so sad...its really painful😭😭😭 i think the CTs will make us cry in the coming episodes ..now the problems are increasing.. 
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Agree with u Raj, I want someone to ask Viren what he wants,  But I hope at that time Viren says he wants Nivi and does not just keep quiet, or say jaisa aap log chahe, 
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Ketty..How are you?  I miss talking to you all...It is only IF where I can come..I really hope you all come back to IF - Payal, Simi, Zarmeen, Lams, Suchi, Mahi and Navz....
I know you are all upset, mad....but still I am here.. and now I am trying to be regular here..so please come..

Ketty, I thought that today Viren's silence was required as he needs to digest what all has happened.. Nivi's decision hit him today and over the course of next few days he will be in bad state - I guarantee that. And I think combination of Sid and CC will make him realize his love for Nivi.
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Originally posted by: slmu

Ashly, why trouble the the sun. Lets stick on a barbecue spit and roast her over a slow fire.

Hey Dear U r right, Sun is so pure, and we worship the Sun,  She will go and polute the sun with her bad mouthing and makeup, She better stay away from the sun and her son
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
Originally posted by: slmu

ha ha am afried hanny she will put of the fire bec she has a great hate i can't imagin there is some one like cc
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
CC IS GOING TO MAKE VIREN'S LIFE A HELL

I FEEL SAD FOR NIVI-VIREN

Don't know how I am going to watch tomorrows episode where the DEVIL CC will insult NT daid and KS.

Now I can understand why the article said that when Viren goes to meet Nivi, NT dadi and KS will ask Viren to leave her alone.