Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: friendforall

Oh Ashly thanks so much for the updates,  AM really sad with the Episode, I really dont know what to say, its so painful so see CC like this, How long will she carry on, I want Viren to speak up,  Its high time he stops his mother from doing all this, He has stop her from Opening her mouth, 

Should feed her gum so that her mouth gets stuck and she cannot open her mouth

am with u jan
good idea 😊 she desirve it
THANK U ASHLY JAAN ..AWSOME UPDATZ AND SAD EPI ..LOVE U JANU ..AWWW MY VIREN :(
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Good morning/Good evening girls. How r u all?

Thanks Ashly πŸ€—, for update. W*H is CC's problem, I know she is going to get on our nerves everyday now. I think Viren had caught up with Sid syndrome, why he was asking Sid why did she left? were you sleeping when she told you those things? Well drama starts now, so let's see how much head ache and heart ache we have in store. 
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hope so Dear Shanthi. I also hope tomorrow he opens his mouth, if he does not things will get worse, I want Viren to open his mouth,  He has to , 
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ashly thanks for the update sweetie x
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: gmann2010

Good morning/Good evening girls. How r u all?

Thanks Ashly πŸ€—, for update. W*H is CC's problem, I know she is going to get on our nerves everyday now. I think Viren had caught up with Sid syndrome, why he was asking Sid why did she left? were you sleeping when she told you those things? Well drama starts now, so let's see how much head ache and heart ache we have in store. 

we r ok sweeti how about uπŸ˜›
there is another part right

ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
thanx a lot 4 ur faith in me dears...πŸ€—β˜ΊοΈ

wen sid was advicing viren, i remembered milee...she'd be on top of d world seeing it...n d way sid was making viren understand, it was so moving, i felt teary...

n d precap...uff yeh cc...how dare she talk like dat to our archangel NT dadi...shall we kick her onto sun so dat she'll burn up nicely...?

nivren terrace-entrance moment was so touching...n viren was touching her sign so slowly after she went out of sight...somehow d scene wer he looks at her going into d house reminded me of nivren scene # 8 wer he just miss seeing her face...
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ashly deffo i wanna do that to CC LOL, her character is just weird full stop x
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: no-tears

we r ok sweeti how about uπŸ˜›
there is another part right

Hi sweetie, I am ok too. Btw I am Ketty. I don't think we chatted before. What should I call you? 

Well more than CC's words, Viren's silence is killing me. Don't know how long he will take to open his mouth. I hated same thing with Sid in earlier story, I just hope that he doesn't take as long as Sid took it. 
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OMG.. what an intense episode.. much intense than yesterday.. I had goosebumps today while watcing Nivi leaving house, Viren watching her from terrace, Sid dialogues and Viren-Dadaji talk...
Today, Viren and DS stole the show... I will be back with my thoughts..

Thanks Ashly for doing these wonderful updates for us.. you are our saviour..