Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
helo video is uploaded in www.desirulez.net
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Part3-

Sood house..

Bs' fav dialogue…how everything changes in a moment…

Yd too sad. Cc starts badmouthing nivi. Vd shouts to stopn defies nivi. Cc doesn't stop. Now yd supports nivi. Cc questions yd's change of mind for nivi. Cc's drama continues. She says wen viren doesn't want to stay with her y r u forcing him, stop it. Angry bs tells no use in telling cc, she don't understand her son. He leaves.

(…TG…atleast now d family knows cc doesn't know her son at all…)

Sad viren on sofa seeing d-ppr, remembers talak dialogue n nivi's last talk in mandir. He is trying to control wen bs comes. bs says whatever happened is wrong, but its ur life. Dadaji tells viren I'm just saying ki whatever u want to do or doing, hume mansoor hain. Last time I did against ur wish n almost lost u, so I cant do it again. He leaves.viren sees d ppr lying on sofa again.

Precap-

cc insults nt dadi wrt nivi, in sood hall, in front of bs yd vd  who r shocked. Cc says don't think of blaming us or my son 4 ur daughter's broken marriage, she si d only reason n proof is her sign on dis ppr n shows d-pprs….

Angry ks says I'm accepting my daughter's decision n breaking her n my relation with this house. Dadaji is shocked.

(…I suspect another heartattack…..aargh yeh cc…I soo wanna strangle her…1st she got d d-ppr in her hands n now insulting NT dadi…)

NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Each passing episode it is getting sad and sad 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Today DS misunderstood Viren again. I don't know when will the DS ever understand Viren.

CC I WANT TO I DON'T KNOW  OH I AM SO ANGRY WITH HER😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
😡😡SHE IS GOING TO INCREASE THE DISTANCE BETWEEN NIVI-VIREN.

VIREN HAS A VERY TOUGH ROAD AHEAD AS HE HAS TO WIN NIVI'S TRUST BUT ALSO FIGHT AGAINST HIS MOTHER PLANS

pipicat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
now viren will stop his mom i know he wil say something...
pipicat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
me going to see the epi beybye
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks so much Ashly.

CC never has understood Viren. And how careless of him to leave the papers lying around.
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Originally posted by: slmu

Thanks so much Ashly.

CC never has understood Viren. And how careless of him to leave the papers lying around.

I agree Shanti.

Seeing papers in CC's hand, I felt like a pull in my stomach.
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
thanx forv dhe 3 update ashly 😛
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Oh Ashly thanks so much for the updates,  AM really sad with the Episode, I really dont know what to say, its so painful so see CC like this, How long will she carry on, I want Viren to speak up,  Its high time he stops his mother from doing all this, He has stop her from Opening her mouth, 

Should feed her gum so that her mouth gets stuck and she cannot open her mouth
Peace67 thumbnail

Looks like we might be right. CC's badmouthing will push Viren to admit he loves Nivi.