Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-sweetheart- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: sana4kinha

Ok girls just imagined one more...nandu and JW's suhaag raat..🤣....nivren decorates their room....and they romanced while decorating nivi's new saas bedroom.....!!and CC crying and making foods in kitchen...now CC is the servant.....!!🤣🤣🤣...now i'm going...it's enough for me to calm myself before today's episode...😆

sana u r great!!!!!!!!!!!
🤣
Edited by kinnyyy - 13 years ago
CCBM-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ok .....my dear friends ....I have 2 leave now..... see u guys after 2day's episode......love u all......🤗
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
WOW Nandu is so lucky to get so many choices.

Nandu needs to have a swayamwar
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

WOW Nandu is so lucky to get so many choices.

Nandu needs to have a swayamwar

Oh My Go Raj Nandu kaa Swayam Vaar, Yaa Swayam Vadhu,  DOnt know but surely he will need one after so many choices,
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Hey just cant wait for today's Episode to see what happens, how does everyone react after Nivi has left, how do KS and NT Dadi react,  What will Viren to, I am wanting to see this, Hope we get a good Episode,  and hope they dont stretch the EPisodes now,  they so soon with the Sep[eration track just as they did with the accident Episodes, Because I want Nivren scenes back, Now please CT do something about JW and CC,  Evil cant will everytime,
wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: friendforall

This is our 36th  Nivren thread,  Its so soon we have reached 36 and am sure in no time we will reach 50 (Silver Jubilee) and then 100 (Golden Jubilee)

I have named this thread Nivren :  Kab Meetengee Yeh Dooreeyan since Two souls bonded in love to be one without realization have parted ways. Will their paths ever meet to start a new story.Viren hasn't yet realized that he loves Nivedita. He's thankful to her for everything she's done. NIvedita on the other hand has fulfilled the promise she made to Bhuparai Sood. Nivedita has bid farewell to the Soods and is back home with her father and the lovely NT dadi

Now Viren and Nivi will realize each other's importance in their lives and this is how a new and fresh Love Story will start, and this time it will be just true and pure love, and no place for deceit.  They already know each other well, but still its for them to realize what they mean for each other.   So now we have got to see how will Viren work in making place in Nivi's heart for himself(Though she already loves him but may be she is herself unaware if it) He will also have to work hard to win back the trust of NT Dadi and KS,  because all us know what KS thinks of Viren.  But Viren will have to work hard to win KS, NT Dadi and Specially Nivi;s trust,  this way We can get to see our Nivren back together and also may be their Grand Wedding Celebration,  with Both Soods and Sharmas blessings,

(I hope I have not made any mistake or hurt anyone It's the first time I am starting a new Thread, at the Request of Raj and also with her help, I know am not good at it, but still I said why not give it a try.  Hope u all like this thread new Title>   Nivren: Kab Meetengee Yeh Dooriyan (#36))

I Here is an ever-growing list of the NivRen Psychotics (aka NivReniacs):

Navz, Mahi, Zarmeen, Rach, Suchi, Milee, Anju, Shova, Suchi, Sauji, Ketty, Aashvee, Simran, Ashred, Ashley, Shana, Mew, Monica, Mittu, Payal, Asya, Reena, Sneha, Sanjana, Rahm, Radha, Sssiham, Sofna, Faiza, Nishi, Lamya, Prajee, Anisha, Fahida, Prasheetha, Reshma, Sonia, Zay, Abidah, Vidya, Sonia, Diya, Shanthi, Anjali, Rue, Namita, Sana, Nirju, Asma, Minu, Yati, Swetha, Jafrina. Raj, Mim, Sakeena, Sonal, Preethi, Shamz, Varsha, lojain, Nadini, Hina, Pooja, Yati, Taara

hey diya diiii nice thread  please add me in you  Nivren psychotics (aka Nivreniacs )
plz plz
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Sure Kulsum will add u straight away
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Have added U my Dear,  now u r also in the list
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3