Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CCBM-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: pipicat

in all this confusion viren wil geta chnace to gte close to nivi ... nandu wil be nivi'v saas

Nandu ...nivi's saas .......or ....sasur ....OMG.....2 much .....love u....gr8 idea....🤣🤣
-sweetheart- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

in all this confusion viren wil geta chnace to gte close to nivi ... nandu wil be nivi'v saas

😆😆
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

yaar me to nadz  count down once more before i leave.. you very quite today hugz beyebye to all just vote for cc and nandu marraige or jw and nandu marraige imgaine he honey mon of cc and nandu

Oh My God CC and Nandu;s honeymoon Nanchal Honeymoon, will be interesting to see,  CC will pt sooooo much make up and attrack Nandy
-sweetheart- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
u guys are hillarious!!!!!!!!!!
🤣🤣🤣
CCBM-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pinkparty

oh Hina too gud yaar😆 Nandu Nivi's saas😆 but yes Nandu'll give her lots of luv n care he is so sweet😃

ya mim..........nandu'll give love n care 2 nivi......coz he is also sweet ....just like his fans.....😃😊😉
FrozenRain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ok girls just imagined one more...nandu and JW's suhaag raat..🤣....nivren decorates their room....and they romanced while decorating nivi's new saas bedroom.....!!and CC crying and making foods in kitchen...now CC is the servant.....!!🤣🤣🤣...now i'm going...it's enough for me to calm myself before today's episode...😆
VirMan_ArShi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: friendforall

Oh My God CC and Nandu;s honeymoon Nanchal Honeymoon, will be interesting to see,  CC will pt sooooo much make up and attrack Nandy

yes Diya it will b interesting n den a romantic song seq of Nanchal😃 just imagine
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
So true Nandu will take care of Nivi and Nivi will say Viren Tumhari Yeh wali Maa kitni achi hai, mujhe bahut pyaar bhi karti hai, koyi kaam nahi karne deti din bhar kitchen mein rehti hei aur mujhe bahut pyaar karti hai,  Kitni achi Maa hai Tumhari Nandu Maa
pipicat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
byebye gyz till next time keep daydreamin cc in the kitchen good one
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Originally posted by: sana4kinha

Ok girls just imagined one more...nandu and JW's suhaag raat..🤣....nivren decorates their room....and they romanced while decorating nivi's new saas bedroom.....!!and CC crying and making foods in kitchen...now CC is the servant.....!!🤣🤣🤣...now i'm going...it's enough for me to calm myself before today's episode...😆

Hey Sana this will be great Imagine CC servant and Nandu the Malkin of the house. Oh my God this is tooo much🤣🤣🤣