Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pipicat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
dear the worse has happened things can only get better... i think it could be be dada shabib who will play cupid
-sweetheart- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue_rose2008

I like the title that you putr for the new thread and I total agree with you what you wrote, that now we will get see them realize the importance that they have for each other and nybe they will realize the love that they had for each other by a new person thats will make Viren realize that he's in love with Nivi, ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

I was watching a Nivi-Viren earlier video about Nivi's smile

Viren will have to start his countdown of Nivi's smile again. 20 smile to go/

Are u sure 20 is enough???
CCBM-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ya .......raj.... CTs car is running on 200km/hr...... .......d way dey wrapped last tracks in hurry....I think day won't drag dis track 4 a very long time.....but I hope ye jaldi ke chakkar main CTs iss baar koi illogical track nahi dikhaye......
VirMan_ArShi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CCBM_fan

ya .......raj.... CTs car is running on 200km/hr...... .......d way dey wrapped last tracks in hurry....I think day won't drag dis track 4 a very long time.....but I hope ye jaldi ke chakkar main CTs iss baar koi illogical track nahi dikhaye......

hi Yati hu r u?
yes de should change dis track ASAP but not illogicaly๐Ÿ˜†
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I don't know how many smiles are enough.
I just don't want it to stretch long
๐Ÿ˜”
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I also want them to go quick with this track because now its enough to see Nivren away,  we want to see them together,  IF they drag this track,  it will spoil the fun of this show,  We want our Nivren back fast soon,  and not after 3-4 months, we want them soon, As viren did all at Jet Speed same way this should to in a jet speed, and we get Nivren back
VirMan_ArShi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: friendforall

I also want them to go quick with this track because now its enough to see Nivren away,  we want to see them together,  IF they drag this track,  it will spoil the fun of this show,  We want our Nivren back fast soon,  and not after 3-4 months, we want them soon, As viren did all at Jet Speed same way this should to in a jet speed, and we get Nivren back

hey Diya completely agree wid u we want our NivRen back n not after 3-4 months we want dem in 2-3 weeks๐Ÿ˜ƒ oops its so early i no๐Ÿ˜† but can't c dem in pain
CCBM-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
f9 mim.......n hope same 4 u......dear

finally ....nivi has done that I always wanted from her.......finally my wait has beeen ended.......she stood 4 herself....4 her happiness ....4 her selfrespect......now If she goes back 2 sood house den it would be coz of her wish only.......n dat would happen only if viren manages 2 regain nivi's trust n love  again.....
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pinkparty

hey Diya completely agree wid u we want our NivRen back n not after 3-4 months we want dem in 2-3 weeks๐Ÿ˜ƒ oops its so early i no๐Ÿ˜† but can't c dem in pain

Yes Mim and Diya, i am with you.
We have seen their pain for a long time. I cannot bear to see it stretch.  

Edited by Raj_Luv_NiViren - 13 years ago