Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Kab Meetengi Yeh Dooriyan(#36)

diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

This is our 36th  Nivren thread,  Its so soon we have reached 36 and am sure in no time we will reach 50 (Silver Jubilee) and then 100 (Golden Jubilee)

I have named this thread Nivren :  Kab Meetengee Yeh Dooreeyan since Two souls bonded in love to be one without realization have parted ways. Will their paths ever meet to start a new story.Viren hasn't yet realized that he loves Nivedita. He's thankful to her for everything she's done. NIvedita on the other hand has fulfilled the promise she made to Bhuparai Sood. Nivedita has bid farewell to the Soods and is back home with her father and the lovely NT dadi

Now Viren and Nivi will realize each other's importance in their lives and this is how a new and fresh Love Story will start, and this time it will be just true and pure love, and no place for deceit.  They already know each other well, but still its for them to realize what they mean for each other.   So now we have got to see how will Viren work in making place in Nivi's heart for himself(Though she already loves him but may be she is herself unaware if it) He will also have to work hard to win back the trust of NT Dadi and KS,  because all us know what KS thinks of Viren.  But Viren will have to work hard to win KS, NT Dadi and Specially Nivi;s trust,  this way We can get to see our Nivren back together and also may be their Grand Wedding Celebration,  with Both Soods and Sharmas blessings,

(I hope I have not made any mistake or hurt anyone It's the first time I am starting a new Thread, at the Request of Raj and also with her help, I know am not good at it, but still I said why not give it a try.  Hope u all like this thread new Title>   Nivren: Kab Meetengee Yeh Dooriyan (#36))

I Here is an ever-growing list of the NivRen Psychotics (aka NivReniacs):

Navz, Mahi, Zarmeen, Rach, Suchi, Milee, Anju, Shova, Suchi, Sauji, Ketty, Aashvee, Simran, Ashred, Ashley, Shana, Mew, Monica, Mittu, Payal, Asya, Reena, Sneha, Sanjana, Rahm, Radha, Sssiham, Sofna, Faiza, Nishi, Lamya, Prajee, Anisha, Fahida, Prasheetha, Reshma, Sonia, Zay, Abidah, Vidya, Sonia, Diya, Shanthi, Anjali, Rue, Namita, Sana, Nirju, Asma, Minu, Yati, Swetha, Jafrina. Raj, Mim, Sakeena, Sonal, Preethi, Shamz, Varsha, lojain, Nadini, Hina, Pooja, Yati, Taara, Kulsum, Faiza, Uzaima, Suman, Hosna

Edited by friendforall - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Hieee Diya!! 🤗 Beautiful thread, dear!! 😊 Loved the title especially. Very appropriate.

Rani2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow! can't believe it's the 36th thread!!! Thanks for creating one, dear.
Apt title, liked it very much. Suits the current situation. Am curious how the story will unfold...

diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Thanks a lot Payal and Rani,  thanks for liking it
blue_rose2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I like the title that you putr for the new thread and I total agree with you what you wrote, that now we will get see them realize the importance that they have for each other and nybe they will realize the love that they had for each other by a new person thats will make Viren realize that he's in love with Nivi, 😃
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Diya for the new home.

diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Ur welcome Raj Sweete,  WIsh u Good Night and sweet dreams
Edited by friendforall - 13 years ago
FaizuuNivRen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Diya Diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!
AWESOME START!!!
🤗
LOVE ITTT, AND LOVE YOU!!!
Wow, 36 AMAZING THREADS!!
I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!

Aaaah, this is gonna be a ROUGH patch for us, but, hopefully, by reading this, maybe we might see the positivety again!!

Ok guys, so we saw today, NivRen's divorce!
It was tragic, filled with pain and agony, as I myself was crying for a constant 2 or more hours after watching that episode, as my heart felt like it was being torn inti shreds!

But, I'm (as described by my fellow NivRen Di's!), a VERY optimistic person, and I like to see things in the long run, and how it would shape out to be, since everything feels scattered right now.

So, the CT's could have shown Nivi just going away from the Sood house to the Sharma house, without even signing the divorce papers, and she could have just left.

But, she didn't.

Instead, she signed them, and told Viren everything she saw a perfect marriage to be, and how her marriage was never that. For example, when Nivi said about how marriage is always on love and trust, truth and zero lies. That there's nothing hidden between a couple when the get married.

So, SURELY there must be SOME reason as to WHY Nivi must have said that, as to why she signed the divorce papers, as to why NivRen are going through this.

Well, after thinking LONG and HARD, this is what I came up with:

NivRen are now legally and offically not married anymore, and are seperated, by the divorce. Its the end of that NivRen marriage that was based on lies, revenge and using people. Its the end of that marriage, and now, its a fresh start. A fresh start to what?
Nivi's gone back to the Sharma's as has Viren back to being single. Now, we all know that Viren's gonna realise he loves Nivi, with the support of someone in the Sood house, which till yet remains disclosed to us on who it could be. Nevertheless, what I'm trying to point out at is, that in some way or the other, Viren will fall in love with Nivi, deeply, and he will himself go to get Nivi, and he will do this twice. First time, Nivi will say no. But then, because she said no, she will feel bad, and when Viren comes the second time, or god knows how many times, Nivi will slowly feel that even she loves Viren, and that there's no point in denying love. And so somehow, the CT's will get Nivi and Viren to fall in love, and they will, and they'll confess.

Thats condition one, of Nivi's met, where in a couple should have love and no secrets between them, and now they won't!

So the question remains, now that they're in love, what next?
Well, because they got divorced, the only way they can get together again is by ...

MARRYING AGAIN!

YES, thats the answer, a re-marriage, and thats not THE only reason, but also:
1) The Big 50 anniversary night - BS really wanted a NivRen re-marriage, and he will get one this way.

2) The show constantly, time and time again, would show Viren/Nivi saying about how "they never got married properly, but rather alone, with no one present, without doing all the customs a normal marriage would have". This way, a re-marriage would show this reason being fulfilled too.

Futhermore, we'll get to see both the Soods and the Sharmas together, happily seeing NivRen get married, properly.

And THEN, Us NivReniacs will get the scene we are DYING for, A PROPER SUHAAG RAAT, since now, they're PROPERLY married, and are in pure and true love, so now, there are no barriers (hopefully!) which can prevent that from occuring! So, WE WILL GET A NIVREN SUHAAG RAAT!!

This is only my prediction. Of course, everyone has a different POV, and its understandable if you find my theory daft or stupid, but I'm sure many NivReniacs would LOVE to see this, and I believe my reasons for such a prediction are totally justifiable!

😃

neha_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This is a very appropriate title.  Remember the scene when Nivi took out the sofa from the room and invited Viren to sleep on the bed and that bed had two parts, Viren's and Nivi's. Viren wanted to sleep in her part and she said "Abhi nahin Viren. Ise bahut Waqt lagega". Viren said, "Jab mein sofe se bed tak ki doori tai kar sakta hoon to yeh doori to kuch bhi nahi." After that we saw they drifting apart and not came closer. "Un do hisson ki doori bahut lambi ho gayi". I am so happy for Nivi that she left him. Not that I like to see her in pain but this was the only way to make Viren realize what he has done. After HM he has taken Nivi for granted. His motive of gaining her trust was fulfilled and he stopped showing any care. After the revelation what he said to her will come back to haunt him. I really want to hear that dialogue haunting him, "Tum apne ghar ja sakti ho Nivedita Sharma". He will first miss her care and then her love. There will be no one beside him to feel his pain, to comfort him, to wake up in the middle of the night to check his wounds or cover him or make him coffee. He will spend his days at work but the nights will be hardest for him. He will be alone and will see Nivi in everything beside him. One by one whatever he said to her and did to her will haunt him. He will remember how loving she has been to him. And out of all this marriage and his badla drill, what did she get? What options has he left her with? Will she ever think of another man in her life again, will she be able to trust anybody in her life again or will she spend her life as a divorced wife? What exactly did she get from trusting him, loving him, caring for him and going thru all the torchure he and his family put her thru. What has she gained? A gift of unbearable and endless pain.

gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Diya for opening a new thread. Wonderful introduction and very apt title. Well let's how long it will take for Viren to win Nivi back. I think we have to go a long way, but just hope that this whole wait is worth it and CTs don't ruin our favorite jodi in the process.