16th March Written Update

Sallu_King thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Guys

Here is the Written Update

The Episode starts with Rudr saying to everyone that i searched for Gauri everywhere but i could not found her.Dadaji says i can't believe Pihu is behind all this.Rudr says i think we should inform the police and just then the phone rings,its Abhay he says don't dare to call the police.Rudr says to everyone how Pihu come to know everything about us and just then Padma Chachi enters.Padma Chachi says i went to see Ketki and i saw Pihu there.Rudr says i will go and ask Pihu about all this and leaves.Everyone then start praying.Rudr goes to the hospital and saw Pihu who is sleeping on the bed and says to her wake up and stop ur acting.Abhay comes and stops Rudr and Rudr says she is acting and says she has hidden Gauri.Abhay says she is not acting and is very sick because of u.The doctor comes and says Pihu has spirit personnality.Rudr says she is only acting as i saw her in the Mohalla and she had create misunderstandings between Gauri and me.Rudr says she even tried to get Gauri married and has kidnapped her.

Abhay says i don't care if Gauri live or die and says to Rudr to leave or he will call the police.Rudr says if something happened to Gauri,i will kill Pihu and goes.Abhay goes near Pihu and says Rudr cannot prove anything and says until she will comes to know i kidnapped Gauri,she will be died.Abhay says tonight Padma Chachi mission will be over.Abhay goes outside and Rudr is hidding with Jhumroo.Rudr says to Jhumroo Abhay is now gone and Pihu will surely do something.Pihu on the other hand woke up and says i should tell Rudr everything and save Gauri.Pihu also goes outside and Rudr with Jhumroo follows her.Pihu then stops somewhere near the Mohalla and Rudr goes and ask her where is Gauri.Rudr says why u want to separate me and Gauri and push Pihu.Pihu fell down and she faints.Rudr goes to see her and his phone rings and its Abhay.Abhay says Gauri will be seprated from u after 14 March and u only have 3 hours left.Abhay then cuts the phone and Rudr says if its not Nani and neither Pihu then who is she and how will i save Gauri?

Rudr goes and tell to everyone that Pihu is not behind all this and its someone else.Rudr phone ring and its Abhay with another voice says to Rudr that i will not kill Gauri in 3 hours but in 24 hours.Abhay says i will give u 3 chance to found me and i will come near u 3 times if u can recognize me then u can save Gauri or else she will be died and cuts the phone.Gauri gets up and saw Abhay there and is shocked to see him.Gauri says so u was behind all this.Abhay says ur husband was pleading infront of me so i can leave u.Gauri ask why are u doing this?Abhay says because of both of u as even after the marriage ur husband meets my wife.Gauri says she was her first love and we can't forget it so easily.Abhay then dress up as Padma Chachi and Gauri is shocked to see her.Episode ends.

Use Like Button!

Edited by Sallu_King - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thx for letting us know

ven thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update and your time.
sellyndemy thumbnail
Thanks for the updates really appreciate it :) <3

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
thanks for the update. finally Gauri seen Abhay as PC.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Thnx 4 d update,it is all because of Rudra foolishness that he did not find Gauri instead of following pihu he caught her.
evasumi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Thank you Sallu...   Oh at least Abahy is exposed to Gauri...

Now Rudra will also know the whole chared...

Oh this needs to end and Rudra and Gauri needs to be together and away from this psycho people 
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Yes Eva , so rightly said but R still cares for P so much ,I don't think he'd like  2 stay away from a particuular psycho, u know whom I'm talking about .it's his sheer stupidity that his innocent n loving wife's suffering so much in the hands of the psycho hubby of his psycho ex. 
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
😕
Originally posted by: alujna-21

Thnx 4 d update,it is all because of Rudra foolishness that he did not find Gauri instead of following pihu he caught her.

Totally agree .  N, if it was really P then why he stopped her mid way , complete idiocy . N, then if he was really so sure that it was P , how could he show so much care for a person who'd kidnapped his wife as he showed after P fainted ? What nonsense ! I think it's not P but R who has a split personality disorder.😕
Thamesriver thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. An episode without Mr. Perfect. So obviously it wud have been a good one.