saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
warning-if wanna throw something on me please make it sure that its not from ghsp they have all recycled stuff 🤣🤣🤣

As cv is hell bent to prove NAAG dev good i mean dev good so may be dev gonna tell geet abt  reason behind what maan is doing as he is also involved with 
 dakul(daadi and nakul)🤣🤣

geet realising her mistake will do her best to come out of her grief and try even harder to cheer maan may be SR type thing u see😉 .dev is good for nothing atleast shud do some good work instead wandering in kh😆 

like this  all gonna be well and like this katha samapt hui on happy note.

Edited by sanjh1234 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khushimuskaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
i hope sanjh k aisa ho jaye........dev maan ki intention geet ko bta day or geet try kry k wo is dukhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii geet sy chulbuli geet bn sky n ofcorse '''''''''''''''''''''SR'''''''''''''''' B DEKHNY KO MLY.IN SHORT I WANNA SAY.SANJH TERY MUN MAIN GHEE SHKKAR
saanjh11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nosi

i hope sanjh k aisa ho jaye........dev maan ki intention geet ko bta day or geet try kry k wo is dukhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii geet sy chulbuli geet bn sky n ofcorse '''''''''''''''''''''SR'''''''''''''''' B DEKHNY KO MLY.IN SHORT I WANNA SAY.SANJH TERY MUN MAIN GHEE SHKKAR

dev is good for nothing atleast shud do some good work instead wandering in kh😆
Mg777 thumbnail
Right....
This guys is good for nothing....

Parr dekhna jab wo Geet ko kuchch bolega to jaroor sunegi....
Sunana to sirf Maan ko hai.

No offence to anyone.
saanjh11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mg777

Right....

This guys is good for nothing....

Parr dekhna jab wo Geet ko kuchch bolega to jaroor sunegi....
Sunana to sirf Maan ko hai.

No offence to anyone.

if he  makes the facts straight then  nakul will provide him food for free,lodging is already free courtesy daadi😆
Mg777 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanjh1234

if he  makes the facts straight then  nakul will provide him food for free,lodging is already free courtesy daadi😆

And what if not?

Then we will provide him with all our juttas and chappals and all the sada hua tomatoes for free. right?🤣🤣🤣🤣
---nishu--- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
dev
dev
dev
why dev
saanjh11 thumbnail

And what if not?

Then we will provide him with all our juttas and chappals and all the sada hua tomatoes for free. right?🤣🤣🤣🤣

cent percent right cv and their amnesia may be some reason they r retaining him and not sending him to gaziabad😡
Mg777 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanjh1234

cent percent right cv and their amnesia may be some reason they r retaining him and not sending him to gaziabad😡

I thought Gurgaon....
But, don't you think these two Gs are too close to Delhi?

Let's make the cvs sent him to another Pluto.......He will sit there and think of ways to bring back Pluto to the Planet group.....🤣
saanjh11 thumbnail

I thought Gurgaon....
But, don't you think these two Gs are too close to Delhi?

Let's make the cvs sent him to another Pluto.......He will sit there and think of ways to bring back Pluto to the Planet group.....🤣

ok yaar  may be gurgaon me confused when it comes to dev
i me agree sent him to pluto or mars whole team i mean NAAG DEV  for water finding expedition 😆