Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

   
Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

:GKD Chit.Chat.Corner:#12 (Page 138)

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Joined: 13 October 2010
Posts: 16490

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
I hope....She is not leaving ....!!!
 
 
Bhootni is going to have biggest downfall of her life!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jes_jade

jes_jade IF-Rockerz
jes_jade
jes_jade

Joined: 22 June 2010
Posts: 8275

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
She will not leave.......abhi bhootni ka asli chehra kholna hai...

I now am sure..dat as Sowjanya dii said...she will not die...but everyone will think she id dead..& after dat there will be comeback......& she will fight against bhootni...

But i want dat..she shudn't forgive Avi...matlab thoda bhao khana chahiye arpi ko maafi dene mein..WinkLOL
I t uwd be nice to see Avi manofying ARpi..Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Prashu-

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Joined: 13 October 2010
Posts: 16490

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jes_jade

She will not leave.......abhi bhootni ka asli chehra kholna hai...

I now am sure..dat as Sowjanya dii said...she will not die...but everyone will think she id dead..& after dat there will be comeback......& she will fight against bhootni...

But i want dat..she shudn't forgive Avi...matlab thoda bhao khana chahiye arpi ko maafi dene mein..WinkLOL
I t uwd be nice to see Avi manofying ARpi..Embarrassed
Me too hoping fr same thing wht Sow Di saidSmile
 
 
Arpi's comeback ...and much stronger Arpi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jes_jade

jes_jade IF-Rockerz
jes_jade
jes_jade

Joined: 22 June 2010
Posts: 8275

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
No one will listen to us.....so its better to watch & support the actors....

hey...aaj tani nhi aayi?????Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Prashu-

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Joined: 13 October 2010
Posts: 16490

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
I think Wht sow di is saying tht is also true...This will make our adorable bhains buddhi leads ...stronger and able to use their brains... and both will knw value and importance of each other..specially Avi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jes_jade

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Joined: 13 October 2010
Posts: 16490

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jes_jade

No one will listen to us.....so its better to watch & support the actors....

hey...aaj tani nhi aayi?????Confused
Haan..uska last paper tha na??
 
 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jes_jade

jes_jade IF-Rockerz
jes_jade
jes_jade

Joined: 22 June 2010
Posts: 8275

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prash_t

I think Wht sow di is saying tht is also true...This will make our adorable bhains buddhi leads ...stronger and able to use their brains... and both will knw value and importance of each other..specially Avi
hmm....lets see.......this will be the track for few months..

ask tanvi on fb wheter she is leaving GKD or what?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Prashu-

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Joined: 13 October 2010
Posts: 16490

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jes_jade

Originally posted by prash_t

I think Wht sow di is saying tht is also true...This will make our adorable bhains buddhi leads ...stronger and able to use their brains... and both will knw value and importance of each other..specially Avi
hmm....lets see.......this will be the track for few months..

ask tanvi on fb wheter she is leaving GKD or what?
Hmm k

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index