Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: jes_jade

U r happy coz u have work..😕😕😆😆

Am happy for u.....u also prepare well...all the best..& hope u will be selected..😃

@bold- frm so many days i didnt had any work to do...so became lazy so much tht..whtever mom says to do work even small thing too..I used to say no.... 😆 I was getting maha bored at home
jes_jade thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
he goes in anger...& opens the drawers & cupboards......& throws all her sarees.....& finally gets the chain...& thinks....ye humare liye hai ki us daroga k liye.....
then he picks their wedding photo....& presses it so hard in anger..dat the glass of the photo frame breaks...

Scene shifts to Ammaji..where she tells Avdesh dat it's first holi for Shikha after marriage...& according to their parampara she shud celebrate it here.....& their anniversary shud also be celebrated in a grand way......but Bhootni interrupts & says......what's the use of celebration...puja bas karwa lenge......Ammaji looks at her in anger..& says...humne keh diya.....tum log kyun is boodi apahij ki baat sunoge....

Avi gives his consent dat they will celebrate..& looks at arpi with a strange look...
PrashT thumbnail
Oh God!!!!

He is gone mad in suspecting...so much suspect!!!! I dnt knw wht will cause him to take such a drastic step
jes_jade thumbnail
Then at Rai's house...

Arpi phones & invites simple for holi & anni..
Simple tells dat she wud do many shopping..but papa rai says..iski kya jaroorat hai..jinka anni hai wo gift kharedein....but simple doesn't listens & goes away..Jagat as always..laughs..😆

Shift of scene....Avi sitting in room on chair & seeing some property papers...Arpi comes frm behind & hugs him......he smiles & tries to free himself frm hug....arpi says.. dat he doesn't loves her as he used to do befor...he says....aisa kuch nhi hai...she says..u always used to listen to me...but now daon't listen....aaj hum aapko koi kaam nhi karne denge...& closes the file...

don't  remember what he says....but he leaves the room.......& then bhootni enters & arpi shows her the chain.....& bhootni says in mind......arpita ab tum babuaji ki zindagi se door chali jaogi...etc. etc..something like dat...

end..
jes_jade thumbnail
The end is coming......😭

Arpi told shikha dat she has brought gift for avi....i guess she wud be the one who will tell avi the truth abt the gift...........but it will be too late.....
PrashT thumbnail
Bhootni kya karne wali hai ab?!! wht is left to do?

He already thinks arpi is betraying him🤔
Edited by prash_t - 13 years ago
PrashT thumbnail
tanvi is leaving the show?
jes_jade thumbnail
I guess...she will give the chain to RV...or create something dat will make avi think dat she is gifting it to RV...

Tanvi is not leaving..maybe she has college exams..so she will be on break.....

I think so..
PrashT thumbnail
I hope....She is not leaving ....!!!

Bhootni is going to have biggest downfall of her life!!!!!!
jes_jade thumbnail
She will not leave.......abhi bhootni ka asli chehra kholna hai...

I now am sure..dat as Sowjanya dii said...she will not die...but everyone will think she id dead..& after dat there will be comeback......& she will fight against bhootni...

But i want dat..she shudn't forgive Avi...matlab thoda bhao khana chahiye arpi ko maafi dene mein..😉😆
I t uwd be nice to see Avi manofying ARpi..😳