My thoughts on today's episode 16th March 11

evasumi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

My thoughts on today's episode:

Well it is another sad episode but I can deal with it as they need to show how Maan and Geet are coping with the loss of the baby and how the family is getting involved in bringing them out.

Dadima's idea seemed to work and Geet did step out with the lunch for Maan.  Maan kept her busy at work with his demands for the file and finally they come home.  The solace of the home takes her mind back to the baby and she once again goes to the baby room to cri at the loss of the baby.

I think I agree with Maan that the room of the baby reminds Geet more and she tends to go and grieve some more yes it is natural for a mom to cling to those memory but she also needs to be brought out of those stages as fast as possible.  So it may sound cruel or unfeeling but some one has to snap those memories of loss and grief out of that person. 

I absolutely love the way Maan dealt with Dev' Though Dev had no bad intentions but I think he forgot that where Geet is concern Maan would never listen to him.  I think he genuinely was concern for the situation and may have thought to behave as a normal person like dadima or Annie to have any say in the matter but he does not have those rights and I am glad that Maan put him in his place.  It may be possible that Dev has valid point for time being and Dadima or Annie may support it.  But for me I will stand with Maan and so that he could deal with delicate situation on his own with his wife as I want him only to come closer to Geet ' penetrate the wall of grief and break away the silence and bring her out of her sorrow and cry with her..  Geet and Maan should only walk that path of sorrow and come out in the sunshine together without any interference from anybody'

By the look of precap Geet is accusing him of even stealing the memory of the baby.  This is going to hurt Maan and may be both Geet and Maan may hurt each other in their deep sorrow and may come out of it consoling each other to see through the daze of their sorrow that how much they are hurting each other by keeping the hurt of the loss of the baby buried inside them.   I think Maan will have to take the burns of Geet's hurt and fury about the baby's stuff.  But I think that will snap Geet out of it and she will be able to see the hurt of Maan too and will come out her hurt and be a support to Maan.  

But my just wish is that..  Dev should stay out of this emotional flow of Maan and Geet and not try to understand Geet more then Maan.  I think he will not dare to say anything to Maan. 

The Annie track was a good one too with Annie and Arjun coming up closer.  It was kind of great to watch the love between them with this Maaneet sadness in the show.  Loved Arjun's expressions while Annie was telling the bhai about her being in love with someone..  After all she is Maan's sister and very courageous lady...

But the expressions on Nitya were good too when she watched the display of emotions between Annie and Arjun.  I think the secrete of Annie being in love with Arjun will be out soon..

So let's see how much CVs stretches this SAD Track....  but I would hope that by Saturday it should be over and then healing would start..

Edited by evasumi - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms-Min-Ho thumbnail
I totally agree with you at this stage in life Maneet much grief and pain I think soon theywill come out of depression.
And I think Dev should not interfere with their lives and go and go with the road.
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Eva I love ur take, here is mine for today!

I absolutely loved the episode, infact Im glad creatives are taking time in showing Geet's loss of her baby!   MSK is grieving as well, but doing a put on in front of Geet!   Well, this is where I think both as parents need to grieve together and show their tru emotions to each other!  This way both will know how each other feel, yes they might know inside, but still they need to show one another, its a healing process for both!  Geet in baby's room broke my heart, DD is just tooooooo goooooooood there, well emoted by her.  MSK breaking down in baby's room  is a pricesless scene too, GC did well too!  Again, why didn't MSK comfort Geet by going up to her.  Removing baby's things will not help healing process, they need to talk and comfort each other!  Dev advising MSK, well he thinks MSK is wrong and yes I think he is wrong too, its not a decision he should take on by himself! 

NE and ARjun scene, well I think ARjun somehow knows some truth and yes he truly loves NE and can't see anyone near her, be it a Don....Don as MSK's brother in law...my god we would have a gun-chi too! 😆Why was NItya listening to their convo...she is just as annoying!  Well I must say I love Romeos shirts, he wears Ralph Lauren, one of my favorite designers!  

Precap:  Why did Geet say that to MSK, well this is what I think!  What she's seeing in MSK is that he is acting very normal, she doesnt see him grieving for their loss, she's under the impression that he doesn't care when we all know what he's going thru.  This is the reason for her outburst and commet at him. Again, this is why I say they need to console and grieve with each other!  Creatives wise up here!  😡

Well another way of looking at this would be those words will pierce MSK's heart and he might go reclusive and it would be Geet who brings him out of this!  We all know how much he was attached to baby na!

What I'd love to see in future!

Well Im totally minority here as to what I want to see!

After Geet's outburst to MSK!  I feel Geet is wrong here for saying those words, again she didn't see him grieve na!   I would love to see him go reclusive and a bit cold and intense!  This time I want Geet to feel that she misunderstood her Maan and think of ways she can manofy him!  This can be done in chota chota romantic ways which can lead up to big romantic moments!  Everything takes time so here I think they shouldn't rush into things!  Also, I want creatives and channel to top Zee TV's tip tip barsa pani!  My open challenge to Star one!

Romantic moments could be Geet giving MSK towel after shower, Geet writing cute notes and putting it on his side of bed, just little things can make a big impact! 😳
I Actually want her to go in bathroom and take his towel and then him calling for Geet and Towel, can u just imagine what can happen! 😳
evasumi thumbnail
49erfan:

Love your uptake on the episode too..

Yea It is not a good feeling to see someone sad but it is great that they are rushing rhtough this sad moments in Maaneet's lives.

Well The way geet knows MSK..  She should know that how hurtful it would be for MSK too..   As MSK proved over and over again how much he loved this baby eventhough he was biological father to it.   He loved Geet so much that He fall in love with this baby along with Geet and adopted it as only his.  Geet has always been proud to call him dad becasue for him it was his baby..

But I do believe that in the moments of intense grief you want to lash out at somebody and that would be the person who wants to bring you out from your sorrowful state.  So yes the confrontation would be in the way.
Geet and Maan may lash out at each other and then console each other.  As Geet's hurt on loosing the baby has to come out as a fury and Maan had to take that and his hurt also would come out and they will be like hurting each other but eventually they will understand each other hurt and console each other.

I think grieving together is always not easy as dad would want for mom to grieve less and mom would think that dad does not care enough so mom would shut herself out with the memories of the baby.

Dev could be right in his POV but I still think Maan is right in putting the stuff in the storeroom..  Yes Geet is going to lash out at Maan as she would not be able to do that with Dadima or annie or Dev..  So for she has only one platform to lash out her hurt and that is Maan..

So I am looking at one extremely hurtful emotional volatile episode..  The storm in it's full fury and then the healing and clam and coming together..
tazeen_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I luved the way you explained abt todays epi as I was thinking the same....yes definitely for a mother it is very hard to believe that her child is no more in the world for whom she waited dreamingly day and night......  that precious moment would  come and when she will be able to hold, cuddles her baby.........it is surely hard to over come with her priceless lost that early .......but at the same time she is a wife and should not forget the person who genuinely loved her and gave her the life with all dignity....who  felt so helpless when geet asked him to bring her child back as he up till now fullfil every thing which she desired for...... ......Geet is totally devastated and traumatised now that's why she is not able to see the pain Maan is going through for both lost of baby and seeing his beloved wife going through such a misery and can't do anthing.............My POV will here be Geet should realised this her self what she is doing to her self and to the person who is so precious to her[Maan].....and seeing her in agony day and night how Maan must be feeling hurt........this is a very delicate time when only husband can be a support for his wife and wife to her hubby.........lets see ahead how CVs will show the over come from this SAD track.........
serendipity2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: evasumi

49erfan:

Love your uptake on the episode too..

Yea It is not a good feeling to see someone sad but it is great that they are rushing rhtough this sad moments in Maaneet's lives.

Well The way geet knows MSK..  She should know that how hurtful it would be for MSK too..   As MSK proved over and over again how much he loved this baby eventhough he was biological father to it.   He loved Geet so much that He fall in love with this baby along with Geet and adopted it as only his.  Geet has always been proud to call him dad becasue for him it was his baby..

But I do believe that in the moments of intense grief you want to lash out at somebody and that would be the person who wants to bring you out from your sorrowful state.  So yes the confrontation would be in the way.
Geet and Maan may lash out at each other and then console each other.  As Geet's hurt on loosing the baby has to come out as a fury and Maan had to take that and his hurt also would come out and they will be like hurting each other but eventually they will understand each other hurt and console each other.

I think grieving together is always not easy as dad would want for mom to grieve less and mom would think that dad does not care enough so mom would shut herself out with the memories of the baby.

Dev could be right in his POV but I still think Maan is right in putting the stuff in the storeroom..  Yes Geet is going to lash out at Maan as she would not be able to do that with Dadima or annie or Dev..  So for she has only one platform to lash out her hurt and that is Maan..

So I am looking at one extremely hurtful emotional volatile episode..  The storm in it's full fury and then the healing and clam and coming together..

Love your take and agree when you are in pain you lash out at the people you love but they understand it is the pain talking and you don't mean it. Hope CV's show this on maan and geet.  
Geets character i personally feel with this track is being portrayed really well.
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Eva, u can call me Geets! 🤗
evasumi thumbnail
Right now Geet's mind is so clouded by the pain and grief of loss that she is not able to see beyond her loss..  and that is why Maan has to do this to bring her out of her state of utter loss and see at the life with different POV..  

But right now her mind and heart does not want to deal with anything.   As she may feel some what responsible for the death and may not be able to forgive herself.. and she may feel that she is betraying the baby by not remembring or greiving.   Yes but life has to go on and she needs to come out of her grief of daze and look at the tragedy healthy way which will include her husband and the family

So Maan is trying to snap her out and for that yes he as to be little cruel to her as if to take away all the things of the baby from her but it has to be done. 

Maan is like a doctor who in order to clean the wound has to dig deeper and give pain but that will get the healing start..
Edited by evasumi - 13 years ago
evasumi thumbnail
Originally posted by: 49erFan

Thanks Eva, u can call me Geets! 🤗

Thank you Geets.  I was about to send you a pm as to what to call you as.49erfan sounded so formal and we have known each other for quite a while...   you know what I mean?  

Thank you once again I feel great knowing your name   love eva 
Angelic_A thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Great post!!

I felt that the way CV's are showing dev interfering in Maaneet's life may be an hint towards the possible future track which we all don't want to see. 

And I thought Maan offered job to Dev in his other office.. so what is he still doing here? ðŸ˜³