(~~)Tellywood Queen Rati Pandey's Fan Club(~~) - Page 29

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

Its been almost  4 months without  Rati.... there is no quality show though i like watching  Mrs tendulkar n Khotey Sikkey 😃 But Badly missing Rati onscreen.... hope she comes onscreen Jaldi Jaldi😃
Edited by ..Priyanka.. - 13 years ago
--jiya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ..Priyanka..

Its been almost  4 months without  Rati.... there is no quality show though i like watching  Mrs tendulkar n Khotey Sikkey 😃 But Badly missing Rati onscreen.... hope she comes onscreen Jaldi Jaldi😃

true... but I also want her to come in a GOOD show😃... not any saas-bahu crap🤢... 
Jiya .. Rati is very choosy when it comes to work.. she will go for quality work for sure... she prefer sitting at home rather than doing crap shows.. So i m pretty sure she will choose something exciting.. yes she shud choose good channel Edited by ..Priyanka.. - 13 years ago
--jiya-- thumbnail
yaa... that I know... and she'll make this wait worth for
i'm so waiting for her comeback😃

Originally posted by: jiya_angel

yaa... that I know... and she'll make this wait worth for

i'm so waiting for her comeback😃

Yeh all of us a waiting ... i love watching MJHT Nupur scenes with mayank, dodo, benji, cj ..... kya din the woh .........😍
--jiya-- thumbnail
i used to love the Nupur-Uday Bhaiya scenes😆
whn he used to stare at her while she talked to mayank on phone🤣

i used to love the Nupur-Uday Bhaiya scenes😆

whn he used to stare at her while she talked to mayank on phone🤣

hhahahah i was watching that few days back.... When nupur was talking to mayank and Uday was eating... Mayank suggested Nupur to tell Uday .. Uska Khana Kitchen main Ro Raha haia ROFL
--jiya-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Priyanka..

hhahahah i was watching that few days back.... When nupur was talking to mayank and Uday was eating... Mayank suggested Nupur to tell Uday .. Uska Khana Kitchen main Ro Raha haia 🤣

and remember... just after their confession, Mayank called Nupur, but Uday picked up the phone, and he went on and on about his heartbreak🤣... bechaara Mayank🤣 by the time Uday was done with his rona... Nupur fell asleep🤣

and remember... just after their confession, Mayank called Nupur, but Uday picked up the phone, and he went on and on about his heartbreak🤣... bechaara Mayank🤣 by the time Uday was done with his rona... Nupur fell asleep🤣

Yes that time... Another scenes i loved when nupur thought mayank is taking drugs.. and than he realised his mistake and manaing nupur .. beech main uday aa jata hai 🤣
--jiya-- thumbnail
yes 🤣
and mayank went... "chal hat mutton ki dukaan"🤣